• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - 1st time - My blanket is my friend.

Empty

Bluelighter
After my friend W returned from picking up our bud, he asked me if I wanted to roll, since I had never done it before.
We arrived at my house at approx 3:00 p.m. We smoked two bowls between three people when we got there. After swallowing the pill with a glass of orange juice (they were little and yellow and had three leaf clovers on them), I quickly forgot about it.
I was in a good mood,and listening to really dank music. My two friends, who had rolled before, started giving me information as to what to expect.
After an hour or so had passed, W and I were wondering if they had kicked in yet. He stood up and ran his fingers all over my back and down my arms. When I tingled and freaked out all over, I knew it was starting.
In another 10 minutes, I went from standing erect, to having melted onto my floor, into what I was certain was now a puddle of myself. I kept telling my younger brother to step in me, and I was certain he was standing in me. I stood up and jumped onto my bed, and threw a big black blanket over my head, and started tangling myself up in it, and rolling all over my bed. I rolled onto the floor, giggling and exclaiming how great I felt, and rolled around for at least 20 minutes.
I got up and we went outside onto the trampoline. That was an amazing experience in itself. I felt lighter than air. The sensation of the cold air rushing around me and the trampoline hurrying toward me was undescribable.
When I came back inside, I hit another peak, and began telling my friends my life story. Everything that made me sad since I was 11 years old came rushing out of my mouth. I felt more relieved than I ever had afterward though. I called my parents to let them know that my friends were over, and they told me to clean some stuff up. I ended up cleaning the entire kitchen, taking out the garbage, the recyclables, cleaning my room, and washing the dishes. I then left the house and ventured to a local coffee house.
It had been four hours since I ate the roll. At this point, I was starting to come down, and was becoming very sad about that fact. I said "fuck it," and went home.
The next morning, I was irritable and hyper, and wanted to have that feeling back more than anything in the world. I got high, but it didn't really help much, it just kept me sane for a little while. My friends told me this was normal, and fortunately, the feeling went away the next day.
[ 25 November 2002: Message edited by: Empty ]

arg nevermind
i meant to say:
remember kids, paragraphs are your friend.
*retreats back into cave*

MDMA is so magical the first time. I enjoyed reading your report, paragraphs or no. :D
Be very careful and Space out your ROLLS a soild month or two, EVERY TIME. Keep the Magic.

^ Excellent advice Adam, I'd strongly encourage people not to take MDMA for granted, instead treat it as something special to be savoured.
Nice report, I love comfortable spaces on MDMA :)

Thanks for sharing! Definitely listen to the above advice, keep it special, make everytime feel fresh and exciting :)

Thanks for the advice, although it's a bit too late to follow it now. I did it again the other day, it was as incredible as last time, only different. I was doing a tai-chi push match with my friends, and I could feel my chi flowing through my hands, and no one could beat me, it was incredible. Thanks once again for the advice, which I should definitely follow from now on.