Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - experanced - up high (literally)

Sphinx

Ex-Bluelighter
Im going to share a personal story I dunno if this should be in the Trips discussion forum, but anyways let me continue.
It was a thursday afternoon sometime in August over the summer. I popped a cap of pure MDMA (I know my source) at about 3:30pm in the afternoon right as our summer acting class was ending for the day, but our class was going on a trip with exhcnage students from LA to the mountain (since alls they see is skyscrapers).
As we reached the top of the mountain I got out and It was just hitting me. But it was weird, the hugely increased elevation of being on the mountain gave this buzzing pressure sensation in my head, but it was such a truly undescribable feeling.
The best part of all, was when we rode the chairlifts up the snowless mountain, the sun shining, with a view that was absolutely out of this world, the chairlift took about 10 minutes to go from the lodge to the very peak of the mountain, and while sitting in it, I coulda sworn I was riding the lift to heaven, the higher we got, the more magnificant the view got, the more the pressure got, and the happy and more energetic and soulful I got.
Needless to say the ride down was just as amazing. Has anyone else ever been up high on a mountain on E? It was truly different from every other time ive done E. I actually took the E to help me not be so nervous around this girl I liked, and although I wasnt nervous and was practically Rico Suave, I still couldnt get her to really talk to me. Although I tried to be so nice to her... she just completely rejected my attempts, and by the way down the mountain, I was feeling so failed and depressed and sad I practically cried the entire way down LOL.
Then the next day somehow the acting class teacher found out, I was kicked from the class and denied a seat on the plane to LA, and the girl I did it for, got my seat on the plane. So ironically it was a beautiful, yet truly painful experience. Also another thing, has anyone else noticed this, food, even the BEST food, tastes like styrofoam to me on E and I can only eat soups and drink, I cant chew food on E for Ill just chew the same peice for an hour straight unable to swallow it until I AT LEAST get a split second of taste (which never happens).
Anyways, ya, I had fun, but screwed myself over in the end... and I hurt alot of people by my actions, infact everygirl in the class cried when they found out (I dunno why... its not a big deal to me, maybe it should be?). Needless to say, I havnt done E since, and used to do it maybe once a month, for a year, now Im E-clean!!! But I cant kick the Foxy, damn that Foxy... so... good... anyways im done rambling, have fun all!

[NTC Edit: Added some paragraphs to increase readability & changed title to conform the the forum guidelines]

[ 14 November 2002: Message edited by: nickthecheese ]

yeah, this is a trip report I think... it'll need its topic edited when it gets there however. *winds up for the pitch*

Needless to say, I havnt done E since, and used to do it maybe once a month, for a year, now Im E-clean!!! But I cant kick the Foxy, damn that Foxy... so... good... anyways im done rambling, have fun all!
Your addicted to a research-chemical? *sighs*
Not a bad report, but nothing new. Thanks for sharing :)