• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms - Experienced User - Tripped at School...

Drugpert

Bluelighter
It was a grand time. I took them at about 8:30, so by the time I got to school at 9:00, they had already hit me (they hit me really fast, because it was all the shake left at the bottom of the bag, and I took it with a few glasses of water), it was an awesome experience, here I'll outline my entire day. By the way, I took them alone, I was the only one that knew that I was on mushrooms (not that many people would ever do this at my school), I just woke up and decided impulsively that it'd be neat to try it out. I took roughly a gram of strong shake.
9:00 - Have gym first period. It was very interesting, the class played floor hockey, and all I did was sit on the stage in the gym and just watch them, stared at all the twisting patterns on the floor, and just laughed like crazy whenever someone got hurt, it was a good time.
10:05 - Had Biology 30, and my god, that was amazing class. I was so focused in on it, I learnt more in that one class than I did all year combined, I was so curious, and I was so attentive. It just sparked my interest right about there. I was so focused on Biology to do anything else, like stare at patters and stuff.
11:20 - Had my Physics 20 class.. physics was really un-interesting to me at the time. Luckily, my teacher is a dislexic retard, so I just laughed at her for a while, then went off into staring at stuff, and thinking all philosophical-like.
12:20 - Had lunch, it was amazing lunch. I ended being stuck at school, because I left late from Physics, so me and this one other girl who I barely know (she's going out with one of my friends, but I don't know her well) went out to lunch, and I had real deep and good conversation with her then while eating a nice lunch at Tim Horton's. It was a good time.
1:20 - Christian Ethics, this class is always good, because we never do anything in it, so it just gave me the time to get in big talks with my friends, joke around, think, and of course stare
2:25 - Math A30, it was an interesting period. I was starting to come down because I took a low dose, so I was still getting small visuals, and my thought was slowing down, and I was returning to normal. And since I never listen in math, it just gave me more time for thinking.
It was a pretty interesting day over all. All my friends were like super surprised when I told them I was on mushrooms, no one expected it because I never told them that I was planning on doing it.
All in all, best day of school ever. It surprisingly helped me learn alot. A low dose of mushrooms must be good like that.

sounds interesting.. was there any paranoia at all? is this high school or college?
I've always wondered if a light dose of psi could act as a cognitive enhancer.. multidemensionalizer.. i mean i knew it could.. under right circumstance.. just never heard of it being actually done

Originally posted by nothinginside:
sounds interesting.. was there any paranoia at all? is this high school or college?
I've always wondered if a light dose of psi could act as a cognitive enhancer.. multidemensionalizer.. i mean i knew it could.. under right circumstance.. just never heard of it being actually done

I wasn't paranoid in the least. Mainly due to the fact that my teachers don't know anything about drugs and being completely oblivious to them. Also, mushrooms have a tendency to boost my confidence as well. This was in High School, by the way.
And now you know... a low dose definitely enhances your thought process just enough to be sane enough to be interested in school, and crazy enough to give you that extra edge to be creative in the learning process.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention these were fairly strong P. Cubensis

Nice report, sounds like you had a good time.
School is a perfect example of the human experiment.
Damn tripping kids ;)
:)

i have always had one question on trippin in school......what was it like walkin in the halls in between classes? i was always to nervous about droppin in school because we had 1 1/2 hr classes.. but were all the kids like, kids??

Thanks for sharing. Pretty bold idea, I know I would not be able to pull it off. Maybe at the tail end, but not for the entire trip. I just get too sucked into the dimensions of the trip, and cant make sense of reality enough to even try to act normal.
Good report :)

Originally posted by Tribal Hybridz:
i have always had one question on trippin in school......what was it like walkin in the halls in between classes? i was always to nervous about droppin in school because we had 1 1/2 hr classes.. but were all the kids like, kids??
It was a low dose, like I said, so my grasp on reality was still very good. Walking in the hallways was much the same as normal, except everything seemed louder, and more active. I got a little bit nervous when walking in the hallways, just because I'm very introverted when I'm on mushrooms. That was my least favorite part, but it wasn't bad.