Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA (experienced(, Cannabis (born again user) --- Satisfaction Guaranteed

nephil

Bluelighter
MDMA-experienced, POT-born again user---Satisfaction Guaranteed

It was October 17th, day after my birthday, day of celebration. The plan was to attend a party in my honor at my friends E, J, and K's house. We had all planned on using MDMA that night and just having some good fun with lots of good people. I have used MDMA many, many times, most good, some not so good. I consider myself a very experienced user. However, of all of the times I have used MDMA, not once have I ever smoked bud...never before, during or after the roll. In fact, I haven't smoked pot in over 5 years. Unfortunately, over the past year, I had come to fall in love with MDMA, and my tolerance for this has increased drastically due to frequent use and escalating dosage amounts. Prior to this night I had decided to take a 3 week break, the longest break I have had in 6 months :( .Anyway, let us begin...10pm- I arrive at E, K, and J's house with my roommate, B. This is where the party is happening, but not many people have arrived yet. So we all just sit around sipping wine and Punjabi (super microbrew), waiting for some people to arrive, particularly D who was in charge of the party favors ;) .10:30- D arrives, but claims he needs a ride to pick up T (and the favors). So, K offers to drive D, and I decide to tag along. 11:00- We arrive at T's house. He asks us to come in for a bit, so he can finish getting ready and whatnot. As he is getting ready, he calls me in to the kitchen, wishes me "happy birthday" and hands me a pressed pill, which he had tested and confirmed to be MDMA ( I believe he would do this :) ). So I think to my self, "let's see what happens" and I eat the pill (also knowing that it would NOT be the last of the night)12am- We finally arrive back at the party after running some pre party errands, and everyone is like where the hell have you been. Just let me say, during this hour I felt absolutely nothing at all from this pill. I was not surprised however, as I have over done it quite often in the recent past.12:30 am- T offers me another of the same pill. I am like what the hell, if I want to boost this I may as well do it now, it's been an hour and a half and still nothing. So, I found B, J, E, and K, and let them know that it was time. (this was their first pill of the night, and since I know T, I was the go-between for all of em.) We all go into J's room, because they all wanted to snort the pills, which I had never done with a pressed pill, so I was a bit nervous about the burn. I decided to split it in half, snort half and save the otther half for later. Not too bad, cold burning sensation up the nose, but not terribly pleasant either. We all just hung out, finishing our doses and then joined everyone else at the party.1:00am til about 4am- Honestly, not much to say. Just your basic ecstasy fun. I enjoyed watching my friends have the roll of their lives, while I sat back and sort of felt good, but not really all that much. People were coming and going and I was highly social, but nothing extraordinary for me. I decided that I would live vicariously through all of my rolling friends, and enjoy seeing them feeling good, and helping them to feel better. I had basically given up on the idea of me rolling. During these few hours T was continuously asking me how I was feeling, and kept offering me more pills. Knowing myself, and my past experiences, and knowing that no matter how much I took I would not feel anything but mindfuck, I would put the pills aside rather than taking them. I was intent on not overdoing it yet again in an endless search for that perfect roll. By the time T gave me the last pill, I had already eaten 1 and 1/2, snorted 1/2, had two in reserve. So, I kept one for my self, halved one with B, and gave the other one to J and K to split. T was also offering me bowls of KB, but I declined. For some reason, T insisted that I have a nugget just in case, so i took it, and put it in my pocket. ~5:00am- The party was heading out the door, and J and K had decided it was time to call it a night. So, they got everyone to leave. All that was left were myself, B, J, and K, (E was there but not there ;) ). Anyways, we were just winding down, playing Halo, and B says, "man, I wish we had some chronic". I felt the bulge in my pocket and said smiling, "I do!" All three heads turned and looked at me like WTF are you doing with bud? They all know I don't smoke. I told them what happened, and I passed the nugget to B, who pushed it back at me and said, "its your bowl, you pack it" and he handed me a pipe. So, without even thinking, I packed it (with B's help) and hit it, and passed it along. The events that occurred next are the highlight of my experience. After 2 or 3 good choking hits, I decided I had enough.The first feeling I can remember is this wave of warmth flowing over my entire body. A tingling sensation that began in my scalp, moved over my eyes, pushing them down, following through to my chin, on down to my shoulders and arms, and then flowing through my legs and right out of my toes. Suddenly, I became one with the couch (hehe). It felt as if my head was being pulled into my shoulders by a string, and that from the neck down I was literally a part of this in animate object that I had previously been perched upon. I sat staring at the television, which had sort of been ignored by all for the past few minutes, and began to notice the movement and life in all other inanimate objects in the room. The celtic pattern on the tapestry came alive, and was slithering across the wall. The lights were casting beautiful purple shadows across the room. The tribal music in the player was beckoning me, drums pulling me in deeper and deeper, creating a vortex that I could not free myself from. But it was ok. In fact, this few hours after smoking was the best experience I had ever had while rolling. Ever!I can't really go on recounting every single little notion or visual.I do remember thinking how wonderful that feeling was. I remember a feeling of total bliss, as if I had reached my goal, I found that feeling that I was looking for for so long. I felt as if I was finished chasing the magic that had left me so long ago. I was utterly satisfied and that is the most important aspect of my night. It may sound silly, but I have only the pot to thank, without that, I may have been left feeling incomplete, and exactly where I was before, in search of that magic. I previously did not like smoking because of the anxiety and thought processes that were spawned after smoking. I feared bud. But this night was different. I welcomed the thoughts, I welcomed the analytical side of me that it seems to bring out. I concluded many issues that I have been having, and succeeded in revealing a true contentment with my life. I am so thankful for that one simple nugget :) -------------For so many people the magic of ecstasy disappears with frequent use, and increasing dosages. I became one of those people, overdoing it too many times. I think the problem lies in the effort to recapture the feelings that may never return, each time trying to experience, each time failing, only leaving ourselves to want to search even more. Just fight it, it is worth it to moderate :) .[ 30 October 2002: Message edited by: nephil ]Tagged by Speed Kingsubstancecode_ecstasysubstancecode_mdmasubstancecode_empathogensexplevel_veryexperiencedexptype_positiveexptype_neutralroacode_oralroacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday!
Someone once said to me, or I read somewhere : "I don't smoke weed to make the pills better, I take pills to make the weed better!"
I belive that it's a great synergy. I like to have a bong or two just after having eaten so I'm stoned for the comeup. Once the pill hits, there is a little stoned-ness left over, but not enought to have a negative impact on your roll.
Nice report...I enjoyed reading it :)

rad report girl!
i think this is testament to the saying "never say never". you may never smoke weed again, or drop a pill for that matter, but im a huge believer in not closing doors that can just as well be left open.
Happy late birthday!

Beautiful!
I've found that pot can do *WONDERS* to inject a little soul into an otherwise banal experience. I too have had something of an unhealthy romance with MDMA in the past (heh, haven't we all?), but I haven't rolled in about 5 months. The magic just.. POOF GONE *NOT* worth my twenty bucks!
But damn.. might have to gives rolls another go with some herbal garnish...
peace
HEY LOOKA THAT! I'm a "bluelighter" now! I feel special!
[ 31 October 2002: Message edited by: fict ]

yeh i find that weed can really enhance a pill. but i have a strict rule for myself NO WEED AT RAVES EVA AGAIN. wen pillin at houses its fine, cos its usually just wif sum close friends. but at raves ive got a nasty habit of having a massive joint or cone just after i drop my second pill. cos after ive smoked the bud, my first pill starts to kick back in. then 30 mins lata my 2nd pill kicks in. and puts me on my arse, and i find weed scary in raves for sum reason. being stoned wif hundreds of huge-pupilled, grinning, sweating, gibbering, fluro clothed ppl running around freaks the shit outta me. weed on the comedown fuken rules tho. once me and my friend were really bored so decided to half a pilll i had and snort half each and hav lots of buckets.
the buckets complimented the pill really really well.

^^ Whord ;) The bucket is the best comedown bong ever.
That or a double chamber glass, or a hooka that 3 or more can share :)