Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Sold as "Ecstasy" 2C-B? MDA? MDMA? - First Time - A time of Change, Life, Love

fict

Bluelighter
Sold as "Ecstasy." 2C-B? MDA? MDMA? - First Time - A time of Change, Life, Love

I'm really plugging away at these trip reports, eh? Maybe I'll start submitting to erowid again. Eh, they're always so formally written, and I'm just so stream-of-conciousness, especially as I've been reading Jack Kerouac lately.
I was a senior in high school. I was in love. I was discovering the electronic music scene, and I was in love with the romanticized vision of PLUR and in a desperate search for . . .
what was I searching for, anyway? In retrospect, it doesn't seem particularly important.
Well.
The night before the experience, I'd gone to my first rave. I didn't really know what to expect. It was a great night of really letting go and dancing, and for the first time, I was feeling free of self-conciousness, lost in a crowd where everyone could see me and no one seemed to care. It was such a totally new concept to me. I'd also brought an extra $20 bill. Just in case, I thought. I'd never really used any "drugs" before, but something about Ecstasy really intrigued me. I didn't know if it would be easy to buy a pill, I didn't know much of anything, really.
So, I went. Someone asked me if I was looking for pills, and I nodded and purchased one measly pill, and then promptly dropped it on the floor. A few people with glowsticks came to my rescue and helped me find it. A big hooray for candy kids, eh? I stuffed the pill in my pocket, and proceeded to enjoy the rest of the night.
The next night was to be the big one. My first experience with a "real" drug. I waited for my family to go to sleep, and pulled the pill from it hiding spot. It was greyish, speckled, no marking whatsoever. It looked like it'd been through hell and back and barely survived the journey, but having never even seen a pill before, I thought little of it.
About 11:00, I popped it, and washed it down with a bit of water.
I sat calmly for about a half hour.
At precisely 11:30 PM, I believe I had the following thought-cum-speech:
"Man, I hope I didn't get ripped - " !"OOOOOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
This all happened while I was looking at a poster I had hanging on my wall -- the cover are from The Chemical Brothers - Surrender." The poster was suddenly the most beautiful piece of art I'd ever had the blessing to see. A feeling of warmth washed over me like a tidal wave, relaxing every muscle in my body, wrapping around me like a blanket fresh from the dryer. What a divine feeling!
Excited, I got up from my chair, put on some Orbital, and alone I danced in the basement of my house, just me myself and I, grooving out and feeling so wonderful. I stared up at the stucco ceiling and found that visuals were present, and not just little tracers, either. Three-dimensional rainbow colored tubes superimposed themselves over my vision, climbing up up up into the ceiling. Glancing back at my poster, the colors swirled quite noticeable, and drawing my hand across my face yielded nice, pretty, first-timer trails.
It was raining that night.
I walked up the stairs to my glassed-in porch and listened to the rain rhythmically rattle the gutters on the rooftop. It beat gently against the panes of glass, and all was right in the world.
But hold it! Everything is NOT right in the world! Here fict here, think a bad thought. I dare ya! Car wrrrree... no. Terrible warrr... no. The girlfriend would not approoo... no. Nothing negative would allow itself to manifest in my head, a feeling which I found a bit unnerving, but not until after I'd come down and I started thinking like a normal, sober, boring person again.
I again retreated to my basement. Oooh, very flexable tonight, aren't I? I streatched out and touched my toes, feeling the muscles in my back tighten like fun plastic springs and then release when I came back up. How exquisite this drug is! How wonderful I feel! I brought myself into full-lotus without effort, without touching my feet with my hands, a simple fluid movement. Ooohh so exquisite but no no no fict quiet your mind and let everything be. Just be. Just feel and percieve the perfect nothingness and oh yes, there it is, that perfect nothingness.
{silence}
silence is golden
{silence}
{love}
love is everywhere if you just want to see it
just see it! make the decision to do it!
Almost exactly five hours (or was it four?), the effects faded, and I went to bed. The mission had been accomplished, and the smile on my face had done anything but vanish the following morning.
-~-~-~-
Looking back, I now see how pivitol that one experience was in my life. I see how depressed I'd been before it. I see everything that was suddenly fixed just be knowing that things *can* be better. I see where that experience has lead me in life, and I've never been happier.
mad props to that dealer.
As far as the contents of the pill, having recently tried 2C-I, I found myself practically re-living the feeling of that first pill. Having used "Ecstasy" (who knows?) many-a-time since then, I feel confidant in saying that it was not MDMA. Having read through PiHKAL more than my fair share, I can only say that 2C-B is the only phen in there that really fits the bill. Of course, the world will never know, eh?
But who cares? The experience was priceless, as are all experiences, and I'll remain content in not-knowing.
{testing kit blah blah blah yeah i know.}
peace
[ 31 October 2002: Message edited by: fict ]

Good report!
If it were me I would of wanted to know exactly what chem it was, but if you're happy with your experience (which you are) and you're okay, then I guess that is that, and everything is good.