• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

BZP, TFMPP, Mushrooms, No experience + Very Experienced, Swimming through Deja Vu

xtcvitality

Bluelighter
This experience is actually two years old now, but a recent conversation with a friend inspired me to write a trip report about this odd experience. Substances: 3.5 Grams of Psylocibe Mushrooms ~150 mgs BZP Mixed in an "Ecstacy Pill" ~100 mgs TFMPP Body Weight: 175 lbs Age: Just turned 19 at the time It was the day after my birthday, I had already in my possession 3.5 grams of very high quality mushrooms, which I had tried the prior week. I really wanted to experience a hippyflip for my birthday weekend. My group of friends, R, L, and C, and I all decided that we should get celebrate my birthday by going to a local club. The problem was that our favorite club just got shut down the previous weekend. The only remaining club in town was a crappy hole in the wall filled with very strange characters. It will do for the night however, they do play good music. R decided he wanted to trip on mushrooms as well, so I acquired some for him as well. C wanted to fly sober for a change, but L wanted to roll really badly. After a long struggle, we finally found some pills, which our close friend mind you, said he took the prior night, and said were very very good. They were white crowns. The pills looked larger than usual, and my friend T said they were really good, so I decided I wanted to keep one for a later date. I bought three and L bought 2. I was planning on taking two that evening. I'm glad I decided to save that one pill for a later date and time, I ended up getting it lab tested and this is how i know they were really BZP and TFMPP. The report said they were around 75mgs BZP and 50mgs TFMPP per pill. Now the night begins. 00:00 On the ride to the club, me and R each eat a nice healthy mushroom sandwhich, with peanut butter to coverup the lovely taste of fungus. I already know its going to be an interesting night, it always is when tripping with R. 00:15 Arive at the club, park and drop one pill, L drops one as well. We are waiting in line and decide we are just going to take our second pill now instead of bring it inside with us. Glad we decided this, we went back to the car and grabbed the second pills and found my car almost being towed cause I didn't pay for parking. Close one...lucky for us... 00:30 We are inside of the club now, security was a pain in the ass and was convinced that they banned me from the club previously (I've only been one other time to this club, and left after 15 minutes). Finally get inside though. On the way in I start to feel my first alerts of psychdelia. I start to get the confused anxious feeling I always get from mushrooms. I really don't enjoy this phase of the mushroom trip at all, the comeup is never nice to me. This time wasn't so bad however. 01:00 We are all bouncing around this crappy club, trying to have a good time. I am definately tripping now and starting to feel very...odd. R comes up to me and is obviously tripping very hard. His eyes were bugging out of his head and he was giggling like a little girl. L Says she is feeling very nauseous (L ALWAYS pukes from pills). C Takes her to the bathroom. Yup, definately tweaked at this point. When I trip on mushrooms I always get this odd shadowey overlay on things at a quick glance. The first time I tripped I named this the "Fourth Dimension". 01:30 R is talking to a painted frog on the wall, he is very geeked. I don't feel right at all. I had candyflipped before this night and this wasn't going right at all. The "Fourth Dimension" effect became extremely strong, unlike ever before. I couldn't feel MDMA at all (obviously), but there was definately someting besides the mushrooms. 02:00 R is still talking to the frog, its kinda funny. L threw up and thinks she is rolling now. I decide some dancing is in order, so I get up an dance around for awhile. I started to feel like I had already done this before, like I was watching a movie of myself from the previous night or something. Its very very hard to describe what I was feeling. My visuals were odd, WAY more electric than a normal mushroom trip. I am watching people move around and it seems very strange. Everyone looks like they are in some cheesy vampire movie. In Queen of the Damned when the vampires move they ahve a weird trail behind them, but its almost like a prolonged shadow or something. That is what everyone looks like to me now. 02:30 At this point I know that those pills weren't MDMA. I know they aren't DXM or K, I couldn't place what I was feeling. I kept thinking I already experienced what had just happened. I had a conversation with a really hideous candy kid, she lectured me on drugs and how she used to be a methhead. I told her she had no grounds to lecture me and should mind her own business. I felt that I had that conversation about a half dozen times that night with the same girl. But I felt that while I was talking to her, and I knew it was the first time I ever talked to her. I was rather confused as to how my mind was thinking these odd thoughts. L was feeling sick again, she went to the bathroom with C again to throwup more. R is staring at this own tatoos and freaking himself out. It is hilarious to watch him. 03:30 I danced for the last hour or so to try to get my mind offa what was happening. I felt really bad for L, she always vomits, but not like this. I knew something was up with these pills. My mushrooms seemed to be calming down at this point, but whatever else was in the pills I took was making me feel very tweaky. I was a bit shakey and had a lot of energy. My visuals were still very strange, unlike anything I've ever seen before. Can't really describe them. 04:30 My mushrooms are tapering off greatly now, almost gone completely except that lovely warm afterglow I always get. Sometimes I actually enjoy the comedown of mushrooms even more than the peak. I have been sitting by myself in the corner of the club for the past hour thinking about what was going on. I was still trapped in a very odd Deja Vu loop. I can't put into words the things that my mind was thinking. C and L really want to leave cause L is really feeling awful. R is still giggling like a school girl and looking at the walls. We have to drag him out of the club. 05:00 We sit in the car for a bit talking about what has been going on. I am boggled out of my mind, I can't even really talk to them at this point in time cause I don't know what to think in general. C decides to drive my car home, which is the best idea. Unfortunately, she has only drive a standard once before this. My clutch hates her now. 05:30 we are back and C and L's place now. L feels like shit, she actually did feel like she was rolling at one point, but only for about 45 minutes or so. She threw up for most of the car ride home into a plastic bag. I felt so bad for her. C was sober the hole night, so she felt it was necessary for her to get extraordinarily stoned when we returned. So me, C, and R all smoked a few blunts of some nice chronic and chilled out in their bedroom. 06:00 Wow, I don't think I've been this high in ages. I started getting visuals again and I can't stop laughing. Things however, are still very off, I still can't stop feeling like I'm having deja vu at this point. I don't think it will end till I go to sleep, so I accept it as it is. 07:00 Me and R can't stop laughing and we are driving the two girls out of their mind. We decide it best to let them go to sleep cause they are tired now. I guess L couldn't sleep and she just sat there for a few hours and eventually got up and went to work. I laid on the couch talking to R for quite some time, and eventually we both must have slipped away into a nice dreamy sleep. 12:00 I woke up, five hours after we moved into the living room. I felt kinda of groggy and had a pretty bad headache. "I must find out what is in the pills I took last night" I kept thinking. I decided I would send the one remaining pill into dancesafe and find out what was in it. R slept the whole day and me and C went out the breakfast. Food made me tired, so I went back home and went to sleep for awhile. I will never forget this night. The intense feelings of deja vu I got all night were very strange. At points, they were very disconcerting and disturbing, but once I got used to it, I found it to be interesting. I got a reply from dancesafe a few weeks later telling me what was in these pills. I am kind of interested in attempting this experiment again, but under more controled circumstances. Tagged by Speed King substancecode_bzp substancecode_piperazines substancecode_stimulants substancecode_tfmpp substancecode_mushrooms substancecode_tryptamines _combo_ explevel_experienced exptype_positive exptype_neutral exptype_bodyload exptype_difficult roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Some friends and I once took pills that Dancesafe tested as BZP & TFMPP (the were purple, big, no logos). For the first 90 minutes or so, we thought we were rolling, but somewhat harsher, no empathy but light, music, touch was good. Then it just got way too intense (we were at a strip club) and we went to an after hours. That was still too intense, so we went home, laid down and rode out the tripping, CEV's, body rushes, etc. No one enjoyed it. Lasted about 8 hours total before any of us could sleep. Felt more burned out the next day than after rolling, by FAR. And for a couple more days.
Anyway, after the second hour, there was absolutely nothing roll-like about it. And it wasn't even pleasant tripping. I would not do this again.
~psychoblast~

Thats exactly what happened to my friend L in the report. She felt like she was rolling for almost an hour, was evening using vicks and what not and gettin a massage. But after that she said it turned horrible for her. Her body was very uncomfortable and shaky and she was very ill. I on the other hand, as shown in the trip report, had no idea what was going on, because I took mushrooms as well. Definately an odd experience. I would like to try it again, simply because this whole experience mystified me, but the hangover the day after was pretty bad.

Very interesting post. So you do confirm the existence of a "toxic" hangover with piperazines then ?!
Thank lord i abstained altogether from buying any of those craps.

Thanks for sharing. This is just another experience proving the importance of knowing what is in your pill. Good thing you are all ok tho!
I have also had a dejavu experience with simply mdma. I know what you mean about it being scary yet interesting once you get used to it.
[ 26 October 2002: Message edited by: nephil ]

man i took those same pills... several times. the way i would describe it is like this... mild hallucinations, mostly involving somthing in the periferial. like i kept thinking sombody was over just out of my sight, i would turn and look... and nobody was there. conversational skills were very limited... it seemed as though i could hear sombody asking me a question, and i would respond to it, but everybody around me would immediately turn to me like i was a damned fool. sometimes i would start a sentance and complete a different one entirely, without breaking in the middle. basicly, it was the feeling of being mentally retarded. the first 2 or three times i kinda enjoyed it, but after that it got old. very old. in fact, if it wasnt for those pills, id probably still be on an e binge now.