Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT - experianced - Can it get anymore wonderful

twominds

Bluelighter
DMT - experienced - Can it get anymore wonderful

I'd smoked DMT on about 15 or so previous occasions and had varing experiences, ranging from mild hallucinogenic effects to what I thought was intense as it got.Like the wonderful drug itself i'll try to be brief and direct. Just 5 days ago i experienced one if not THE most powerful,intense and overwelming psychedelic episodes imaginable. Brief history I have a tendency to seek out substances of interest(not just psychedelic, I don't really discriminate!.)When I was relatively young 16-17 to say i was intriged by hallucinogenic drugs would be a huge understatement in retrospect I was reckless I would have dived into anything "out there' without testing the water.Im now 23. But from 16 onward any substance i enjoyed i couldn't moderate it's usage Over a 3 year period I stuck with hallucengenics, never satisfied aways wanted a higher experience. Anyway I didn't want to open the doors of perception, i felt the desire to blow them off their hinges and I pretty much achieved my goal. For about 3 years i indulged well over indulged in partictular LSD .It was consumed average of 3 times a week, aswell as a gram a dope bong habit soon Psilocycbin and mescaline (pedro)entered the picture and was used to its fullest.Eventually it all became too much when amphetamines entered, and they got out of hand, my mental state was collapsing but i ignorded the warning signs until'BANG' complete breakdown I got straight for months. I'll leave out a large portion i could go on for ages. I ceased to used psychedelics, but over the years i'd still be extremely interested in them,I idolize and respect Shulgin for his work and courage.I still continued to abuse other drugs including heroin. It become my only relief. Last Friday I had an event that put 100 acid trips into one. I wanted DMT for 7 years a finally got hold of it. I found vaporizing it in a light-bulb the most successful method, first we tried smoking it off foil but wasted too much, we purchased a glass pipe that turned out too thick and wouldn't light at a decent pace. I didn't have the best preparation i'd been up for two nights already and had consumed various amounts of speed, Ketamine, alcohol and a variety of benzodiazapines which are my sercurity. Since there were no scales around we measured a presumed amount by eye, DMT smoke is extremely harsh on the throat, numbs the tounge and smells like burning plastic. I doubt anybody whos tried it loves the taste. I heated the bulb below the drug, waited for some smoke and inhaled, I only really wanted a mild effect, but the smoke seemed to go down smoothly so I kept going until my lungs were full, held it in ,exhaled and i went to finish the remaining smoke my body started to get that familiar rumbling, virbrating from deep within every inch of my doomed body. I believe my first thought was 'Now you've done it' before i had the chance for a second 'explosions' My head had exploded with rapidly, rotaing, spiraling images of a defiantly futurisitic world. A total foreign and magical looking place, with beautiful colors, the same colors as everyday but with a radiance and brilliance never seen. It is a extreme chaotic experience and there's no time to seek understanding or enlightenment like on LSD etc.It seemed to give me the bare essentials, in a circus of events,emotions and jumbled images.I was absolutely saturated, bewildered. When what seemed like 30 seconds of total disorder(apparently 3-4 minutes passed) started to become clear, I looked up at my two friends who were yet to travel and all i could say was one word obscenities or 'wow'. A joy and happiness rushed over me and was incredibly soothing, maybe due to the fear of losing my mind had subsided. For the next 20 minutes i was stunned and tried to put the puzzle together but I was missing large amounts of pieces. I was immediately asked what had happened but I was in a state of confusion and disarray, but strangely relaxed. I gave up trying piece it all together now i mentioned the most distinct images to my friends and shut by eyes, vague images were still there noticable normally but what id just encounted I barely took notice. 6 days later im not in complete understanding of what i experienced, maybe never will, maybe never meant to. I'm certainly looking forward to another journey in DMT space, but without the attitude, it deserves respect and has it granted. I wish other individuals a voyage like mine, I certinatly won't forget this in a hurry. [NTC Edit: Changed title to conform with forum guidelines & added a few paragraphs to make it easier to read] [ 25 October 2002: Message edited by: nickthecheese ] Tagged by Speed King substancecode_dmt substancecode_tryptamines explevel_experienced exptype_positive exptype_glowing exptype_lifechanging roacode_vaporized roacode_inhaled roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent report!
When you say DMT I assume you mean N,N-dimethyltryptamine and not the 5-MeO version.
I was very impressed with this report, I'm glad you enjoyed your experiance and thanks for sharing.

Thanks Nick. It certainly was THE N,N-dimethyltryptamine and im still in awe of it.

All I can say about DMT is: *.......*
and that about sums it up. :D
It's incredible..

Great report!! In my experince with DMT, the DMT space cannot even begin to be grasped by our brain, by our 3-d perception...It will gradually sink into your mind, though, and make you a different, hopefully wiser person...
I'm glad your trip was a pleasant one and you've caught a glimpse of what the universe is made of...
[ 28 October 2002: Message edited by: NSU ]