Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - 7th Time - Who let the cows out

mashead testing

Bluelighter
LSD - 7th Time - Who let the cows outPrevious drug experiences, I am very experienced with MD** drugs and with Cannabis and amphetamine although in the past year I have been experimenting with more interesting psychedelic drugs such as AMT and 2-cb.I have tripped before and my first trip was about 3 years ago, I hadnt tripped since May 2001 until Saturday Morning this weekend when I found someone selling blotters in a club, I did LSD on Saturday morning at 6am although the trip report I am writing this for was the second time I took it this weekend on Sunday evening.Mind set: My mind set was still fairly unsure as the trip I had had the previous day had resulted in a lot of questioning of a very good friendship of mine which has become unstable in the past few days and until I had taken the trip it had been mended although the trip but us back to where we had been before, by the time I decided to take LSD on Sunday evening the friendship was in a better position again. I was in a good mood after being put on the guestlist for the club and wasanticipating a fairly good night.Set and Setting: The LSD was injested in a club although 5 hours after taking it I went back to my flat.Drugs injested: Small amount of Alcohol and one blotter of LSD.T + 30 Mins: I am dancing and feel slightly nauseus a cigarette doesntreally help with this at all.T + 60 Mins: I still dont feel too much although I can feel a slight chemical feeling in my head that seems to be spreading throughout my body slowly.T + 1 Hour 30 Mins: Im still dancing, the music is of more interest and the dancing movements feel different to they did before I took the LSD.T + 2 Hours: I can feel more effects although the drug still doesnt seem to be effecting me all that much, I think this could be possibly be due to not being able to concentrate on it fully.T + 3 Hours: I stand at the back of the dancefloor and enjoy the visuals shown on TV?s above the dancefloor the sequence involving a car being driven on a loop particularly interests me and somehow the red car which keeps coming up excites me. The lazers in the club are very interesting and the effects leave me wondering if it is the lazers themselves or the drugs effects.T + 4 Hours: After another period of dancing I decide to sit down for a bit with a beer and look around me, again I still dont feel too much ofthe effects and still believe this is probably down to the distractions which I have in the environment I am in. I decide to collect my coat and wait outside the club to give out flyers for a club the next friday.T + 5 Hours: I am stood outside the club in the rain amongst many people all waiting to force flyers upon the people as the club closes. I can still hear the music and am dancing, the noise in my ears is very strange and I am unsure whether I can hear the music from the club orif its just in my ears.T + 5 Hours 30 Mins: I have handed out all the flyers I took with me and still practically dancing I start to walk home, its raining heavily so I run and bounce down the steps towards where I live.T + 6 Hours: I arrive home and am very wet, I go to the bathroom to dry myself and my reflection in the mirror is interesting my pupils keepchanging size and there is plenty of facial expressions which I am not actually making being seen in the mirror.T + 6 Hours 30 Mins: I decide to come online and talk to people although there is no one on my contact lists, I then decide to write a story in word. At this point I considered taking 2 pills which contain approximately 79mg of MDMA although the Jelly Babies seem more tempting so I decide to eat them. I write a story which keeps goinground in circles and at one point I decide to write a section of the story backwards, the cursor on the screen occasionally moves a long waydown the screen which confuses me as I didnt do anything to make that happen. Also quite strangely the story rearranges itself into a different order and it takes me a few minutes to put it back to how it was.T + 7 Hours: I go back online and talk to a friend, the conversation has me laughing lots and in the corner of my eye I can see people dancingand flourescent lights on my coat. The music in my ears is still playing and I find this quite annoying as I would rather choose my own selectionof music.T + 8 Hours: I go offline and lay on my bed, after a few minutes the music playing in my head becomes interesting and it appears as though Ihave somehow got a Roland TB303 synthesizer in my head which is controllable by moving my tongue on my teeth. This seems to build up with the acidic noises often bringing strong feelings throughout my body. Although this is fun it appears to be out of control and it wont stop, I try tensing my body and holding my breath. It would appear thatby slowing down my breathing the music slows down and if I hold my breath it stops, I decide that not breathing is probably not a good idea even though the noise is getting kind of irritating.T + 11 Hours: I am lost in a closed eye dream world, the last thing I remember of this was being outside of some type of field which hadpieces that slotted down into it like toast, I was waiting for a cow to come to the gate I was at so I could let it out, My phone vibrated and Ithought this was the sign for me to let the cow out of the gate, I awoke and looked in my bed for a cow before suddenly realising it was just myphone, this amused me and confused me quite considerably.T + 11 Hours 30 Mins: I come online and talked to people about my experience.T + 12 Hours: I phone one of my friends and talk to her, I feel as though the effects are leaving me and I am quite tired.T + 13 Hours: I gain a craving for McDonalds and decide it would be fun to go to the McDonalds which is 5 mins walk. I get dressed and gooutside into the rain, crossing the roads is intersting although not as bad as I thought. I enter McDonalds and ask for a burger and fries to be told they are only serving their Breakfast menu at that time. I order 2 McBacon Sandwhiches and a cup of tea, one of the main reasons forgoing to McDonalds was I didnt feel capable of making myself a cup of tea. I leave McDonalds and walk back as I press the buttons to cross the road the green man signaling I can cross seems to come on instantly. I go back to my flat and eat the McDonalds.The next few hours are spent laying in my bed with my body and mind feeling very tired.Later I am awoken by someone knocking on my door although I dont feel like moving so I just leave it. A bit later I get up and shower and feel quite refreshed.I enjoyed this trip quite a lot, it was very interesting and I am happy with the outcome, I am pleased it didnt bring out any insecurities between friendships I have like the trip I did the other day and I have enjoyed taking LSD again after quite some time of not finding any.I dont think I will take LSD in the same sort of club atmosphere as I did on this experience again as it didnt really do much for me and it really only was after I left the club when I got really noticeable effects.[im sorry for the spacing in this trip report, I wrote it in word and copied it into here but the spacing seems strange][ 21 October 2002: Message edited by: mashead testing ]

Tagged by Speed King
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
great report, Mash! :)
in the corner of my eye I can see people dancing
and flourescent lights on my coat. The music in my ears is still playing and I find this quite annoying as I would rather choose my own selection
of music.
very familiar! I hate when this happens sometimes it is almost impossible to change. Sounds like a very interesting time. I am glad to see that it was mainly positive for you :)

I
have somehow got a Roland TB303 synthesizer in my head which is controllable by moving my tongue on my teeth. This seems to build up with the acidic noises often bringing strong feelings throughout my body.
ROFL! Classic :) Glad you enjoyed your trip, I enjoyed reading your report...

Good report. Very interesting that the effects didn't come on till after you left the club. Psychedelic logic (illogical) is always amusing :)

Good story man. I can relate to this a little, I took a hit as soon as I got to school and 6 hours later it kicked in. I enjoy tripping with nature more then large crounds of people. Just being inside buildings just doenst cut it with me. My opinion is taking mdma before lsd is alot better but it's your trip.
:)

Great report, mash! :) I enjoyed reading it and related to parts of it!

Excellent report dude :)
I never found my head making music in any acid trips of mine :( Only weird electronic noises.. hard to explain.. Although on mushrooms, each part of my trip (the come up, the peak, the comedown etc..) has it's own theme music.. very warped and weird.. It was kind of cool, but yes.. It did get a bit annoying during the peak, since it's very fast confusing pitch-crazy music and erverything in the room jumps to it.

*Sigh*
That made me really miss LSD. Your report read brought back alot of good ole' memories. Thank You.