Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA + Ketamine :: Quite Experienced :: Lost in Time

Dr. J

Bluelight Crew
This is my first trip report, so I'll try to make it as clear as possible. My boyfriend (Patrick) and I have every Tuesday off from work and school. Because of the lack of any major reponsibilities, we usually do our fun little experiments during the day on Tuesdays. I was much more excited for this last Tuesday (Oct 15) as a friend from New York had hooked us up with 7 pills (3 white supermen, 2 green snoopies, and two white smiley faces) and a really real, unopened vial of Mexican K. Up until this point, my K had always come ready-made, and thus I never really knew what I was getting. The wonderful Fedex man dropped off my goodies at 9:45am. I then hopped in my car and headed over to Patrick's house. He is currently living in his uncle's basement, waiting to move into his new apartment. The house is huge, with a very private backyard and hottub. At 10:30 we finally got all the liquid K transferred onto a glass plate and put in the oven. At the same time, we each took one green snoopy and one white smiley face. By 10:45, the k was cooked and we began to scrape. The amount of powder surpirsed me. I was used to getting gram baggies that weren't even half as much as what we had on the plate. We then went down to the basement, put the K in a safe spot, and played a couple games of pool. By 11:30, I could no longer stand still. I quickly lose interest in playing the game of pool and became much more engrossed in the green felt on the table. Patrick wasn't feeling too much yet, so I suggested he do a couple bumps of K to get him going. About ten or fifteen minutes later, 11:45 or so, Patrick suggested that he and I get in the shower. On my way from the living room to the shower, my stomach started to lurch. I *rarely* get sick on ecstasy so I new that the pills were probably pretty strong. As I stood over the toilet, dry heaving, I could hear Patrick start munching away on his binky, rubbing my back, telling me everything was going to be ok. By this time I was rolling incredibly hard, the rushing knocked me to my knees as I continued to dry heave. The sickness then passed quickly and I hopped in the shower with him. I still don't know how much time we spent in the shower before we heard a loud knock on the bathroom door. FUCK! There was still a glass plate with a moutain of white powder sitting on the living room coffee table and here we were, binkies in our mouths, eyes the size of saucers, and stark naked. We assumed it was his uncle, but luckily it was the sprinkler people, saying they had to blow the water out of the lines or something...I don't know... They were gone by 12:30 and the minute they left, Patrick and I looked at each other and smiled. We took the remaining 3 pills, all white supermen, and crushed them up, putting them into empty 5-HTP capsules. We each then plugged 1 1/2 and went back out into the living room. 1:00 hit and we sat on the couch out in the living room, passing the vicks back and forth, playing with each other and trying to make sense of the people who were just in the house. To say that we were rolling hard would be an understatement. It had been months since I had felt the rushing, the closeness, the pure enjoyment of clean MDMA. Patrick then suggested that we do some more K, as he had never been in a k-hole before. I also told him that there some tricks I wanted to try on him and so we took ourselves and our glass plate back to his bedroom. The last time I saw the clock was 1:22pm. We sat on his bed, in the dark, listening to DJ Tiesto, and I cut us both two incredibly fat (by our standards) lines, each about 25mg a piece. We rolled up a dollar bill and within seconds they were gone. So were we. What happened next, and throughout the rest of the afternoon is almost a guess on my part, because neither one of us really knows exactly what happened. I was facing his wall and closet, he was facing me and the headboard. His closet door was open and as he and I were talking, I stopped to yell at the Iraqi's who were trying to illegaly enter the country through his closet door. My legs and feet felt as if they were being sucked down a drain and as sat there, watching Patrick and I have a conversation, outside of my body. As I looked around the room, it almost resembled an acid trip in that everything had that drippy, melting-doorway, kind of effect. The music was intense. I could see the music, see its shapes, feel it all over me and inside me, and I watched as my arms reached out as if trying to conduct, or maybe just act out, what I felt the music was saying. Hearing the techno version of 2001: A Space Odyssey while deep in the midst of this was one hell of a ride. At the next point, again....time had no definition, I left the room. We still dont know if we actually did leave the room or if it was all in our heads. Suddenly his room was transformed into a bombed out embassy in Beruit, and as I opened the door to leave, I saw people watching tv out in the living room, making comments about what we were doing. I struggled with reality all afternoon. None of that, however, stopped us from continuing to consume more K. I remember bits and pieces, and telling him that we should do more, only I was, for one of the first times in my life, scared to be doing drugs. I *knew* that I shouldn't be taking any more, but my mind had no control over my body whatsoever. The trippiest part of the afternoon was when I would leave one of my trips, to go on another trip. We were (or weren't in reality) in the loft on the 3rd floor of the house. From there, we were (or weren't) thrown into the garage, running around. We found a broken glass kitty later, so at some point we HAD to have been in the garage. Things finally started to become more real by 4:15. That's the first time I could look, and translate, what the clock said. Patrick had since fallen back across the footboard and was on his back on the floor, just staring at the ceiling. I don't know if he or blacked out at all during the afternoon. I finally had to yell, "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" and threw the cd player agaist the wall. In a way, it was the music that was keeping me in this strange world. We couldn't understand where the afternoon had gone. It seemed impossible for it to already be 4:45. I almost started crying because I had no idea what was real and was not. Not once in my life had I ever lost this much control when using drugs. To be in a such a state, for so long, and be unable to understand anything about the world is quite frightening. By 5:30 Patrick and I finally started talking to each other. Both of us had gone off into weird, different worlds. We tried to get up and move around, but it wasn't until 7 or so when we could actually walk without having to balance ourselves against the wall. He and I both like to take something away from our experiences. Doing drugs to simply be fucked up doesn't seem worth it. This trip was an insane mind-fuck. It made both of us not want to do drugs again...at least for the first couple of days ;) But seriously, we underestimated the drugs. I have not once said, "I think I overdid it." This time, I'm not so sure. I mean, yeah, it was a fun time and we were waaaay fucked up, but if you can't remember all of it, what's the point? OK--well....that's about it. I don't think words can ever do enough justice to the experience. Forgive any errors or lack of info...remember, I'm a trip report virgin :) Dr. J Tagged by Speed King substancecode_ecstasy substancecode_mdma substancecode_empathogens substancecode_ketamine substancecode_dissociatives _combo_ explevel_veryexperienced exptype_positive exptype_glowing exptype_bodyload roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed reading this report, welcome to Trip Reports.
You seem to have followed the forum guidelines very well for a first time poster.
I enjoyed reading your report, I do not have much experiance with high-doses of ketamine, although the low doses I have had have been fun.
What has been your previous experiance with both drugs?
Thanks for sharing the report. Good luck in the future. :)

yeah I really enjoyed reading your post. Would you suggest this combonation at lower doses?

I did this combo in lower doses it was wicked fun I felt like I was floating not walking!but I enjoyed reading that alot!

i enjoyed reading that too! :)
i have done ket and mdma a few times and its always been enjoyable for me, the floaty feeling already mentioned is wicked!

The dissipation of time truly amazes me, and ketamine seems to exacerbate these feelings. Personally, I think the mind does travel. If you believe that the physical and the mental are separate and distinct, but interconnected and interacting entities, then you can see how mental travel is quite plausible.
Sorry to hear that you didn't fully enjoy the experience, but I hope in retrospect you can appreciate the profoundness of this trip. Twenty years from now, you'll be happy that you wrote this up. Great report.