Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Pot (eaten) - Semi-experienced - I thought I killed my girlfriend

MDMA-4-ALL

Bluelighter
Last night I had my first truly awful drug experience. I spent over half the night sure I had either already died, lost my mind, or had just killed my girlfriend.
My girlfriend (Mocha) and I ate 1 strong THC cookie about 3pm. We have both eaten from this batch before, and I knew they were quite strong... Nothing prepared me for the headfuck instore.
About 5pm I was nicely "body stoned". I felt buzzy, found everything funny, and was having a good time. I decide to do a bit of nos as well, and thats when I went insane.
I alternated between two states. They are both very very hard to explain, but I will do my best.
1) "And that was when I killed my girlfriend"
Whenever I closed my eyes I became terrorfied to open them again, because I was convinced I had killed my girlfriend, and when I opened my eyes her body would be next to me. I kept getting these flashes as if from the trial where all I could see was myself turning to a judge and saying: "And that, your honor, was when I killed her." It was horrible, but I couldn't explain to her what I was feeling, I was trapped.
2)"I am dead, and this is a flashback."
I thought I had already died. Every time Mocha did something I felt as if that was the last thing I would ever remember, because I had just died and was about to start experiencing my life backwards. This happened over and over again.
I alternated between these two thoughts for over 2 hours. I couldn't talk, just sit there with a horrified look on my face that got Mocha really disturbed. She ended up putting me in front of the TV just so I had something else to distract me. It eventually (after about another hour) worked, plus by now the pot was wearing off, and I calmed down.
I am not sure why I got stuck in these two terrible loops. I was in a good mood, had enjoyed a good day upto that point, but for some reason for trapped in hell for several hours.
Time for a nice long, deep think...
--
MDMA-4-ALL (But no THC for me for a while)
[ 14 October 2002: Message edited by: MDMA-4-ALL ]

Holy fuck, that is truly bad man. It just shows that when you think you have a drug sussed as being quite harmless, it can still surprise you in a really unpleasant way.
Glad you're okay though.
-plaz out-

Hmm. Thankyou for sharing this experiance. It should serve as a warning that THC is a powerful hallucinogen, and not to be underestimated at any time.
I am sorry to hear about your bad trip MDMA-4-ALL, but I thank you for sharing your experience.
And remember, I'm only a phonecall away... :)