Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD + MDMA + Cannabis & Hash - Experienced - Fun Night Out

Adam Peepers

Bluelighter
Greetings everyone.
Long time lurker: first time trip report poster. I enjoyed some of the threads on candyflipping, so I decided to post my experience this past weekend. I will be referring to my girl as G, who journeyed with me during the Saturday Night festivities.
I'm experienced with all the drugs we are using tonite, as is G to a lesser extent.
Haven't rolled in a while, smoke pot fairly often. Haven't taken acid or had hash for about a year.
I like to let MDMA (tested) disolve under my tounge, nasty as it is. G swallows her pills. We each had two pills, one hit of acid - taken on our tounges, and 3-4g of hash. Additionally, a quarter or so of kindage is consumed over the course of this particular evening.
This is our night out to party. Woo Hoo!
Let's begin shall we.
8P: I'm watching COPS and finishing getting dressed. Time to get stoned and enjoy this delicious weed. I smoke a couple of bowls and await my girlfriend arrival, while enjoying the first bud of the day for me.
9P: She calls and is on the way now. I move outdoors and wander around with my dog, while he frolics in the yard.
10P: Huzzah! She has arrived. Yay G! I pack her a bowl and show her the hash we found. It's rare we get quality hash around here, and it just inhales so smoothly with this bud. I break some up and sprinkle it on top of the bowl. I get hash/weed going and we both take a huge hit off the bong. The room fills with smoke.
10:15 Time to Take the Acid! We are going to wait about an hour before we take our rolls, and just sit around smoking and watching TV, while I attempt to get a cab during a convention filled Friday nite. I prefer to candyflip in this order and it has proven a marvelous experience previously.
11:00 The beginings of LSD visual hallucinations begin There is definate trippy patterning going on with the couch, walls, and other surfaces with patterns. We dim the lights a bit further, and take one roll each. The phone rings and we're finally getting a cab on the way. It should be here in 15 minutes. We smoked another couple of bowls of hash and just sit around waiting for the bean to kick in. G starts to get paranoid about the cab not coming, but calms down as the roll takes hold.
11:30: I think I hear the cab, and run out like a madman, realizing that the hash really kicked up the rolling body buzz, and I am feeling just fine. The cab sees me running and thankfully we're on our way out to the club. I feel heavy but energized, and the outdoors seems extra-vivid somehow.
12A BRING ON THE CLUB. We take one more roll each and we are *UP* for a fantastic nite. The LSD is giving me nice trail visuals now, and the MDMA has given the trip a wonderful sense of bliss. G is feeling it very hard right now, and comments on how hard she's tripping now. It seems like the strongest roll we've had yet, and i'm experiencing it quite powerfully now. In we go.
12:15 We're upstairs on the dance floor now and I'm tripping balls. The roll is extremely intense and I feel like I belong here in the club. I am feeling ready to get out on the dance floor. G wants a drink now. I run down my favorite bartender, and order us some drinks. About the time G gets her drinks she looks at me, and tells me how big my pupils are. G's are humongous also, and her face is wonderfully soft focus. The lights one the dance floor behind her are creating wonderful geometric patterns in the background, and the effect with the music is rather wonderful. For Me. Seems it's a bit intense for her, so we decide to go into a chill-out area and grab a seat.
12:45 I guide her inside and we manage to score a couch. Ah, the drink is good. A little sit and demon nicotine have restored G to full operational party-mode. We finish our drinks and decide to hit the dance floor. Dancing is a good thing, and there are lots of people out feeling it tonite. The DJ didn't suck either, so we had that going for us. Dancing with / watching everyone dance, the fog has created a odd lumisent effect around all the people. It was really was a tribal trance state that was working now for me. The bliss is still rising for me and G is dancing and having a great time with everyone. The LSD visuals are very mild compared to some, and are really complimenting these beans. The THC buzz has been overpowered at this point. I don't even feel the drink.
2-2:30 Time for some water. And a bathroom break. Turn that faucet on and let the sound of water help my rolling self out...Ah, recycling... Look in the mirror as i'm washing up, and my eyes looks impossibly big. Definate visual distorion in the mirror, and the rest of the mirror is moving like running water. Some graffitti appears on the wall spontaneously, and I decide to get out of the bathroom and find G.
From here out out the times get too fuzzy to bother with. I reconnect with G and we decide to go dance some more. Finally the last song of the night. We chug some water, and loiter around while everyone slowly mills out of the club and then wander around for a bit until we scored another cab ride. The freshly arrived cabbie seems amused enough at his cargo, and we get home with a minimal of bother and stumble inside.
The dog gets let out once more. The outdoors feels great. We hang outside for a bit, G refilling on nicotine, myself refilling on kind bud, which rapidly triggers a nice new buzz on all fronts. Acid visuals are still noticeable but far less intense. Still very very content and empathic, one with the universe mode. The dog is tired now, and he is put back to bed as we go inside. G has music on now, and the TV's light bouncing off the wall seems in time to the music. A club dancefloor flashback, G is dancing around in front of the TV.
Feeling very horny and sensual now. G and I hug and the feeling is very intense for me. The MDMA closeness is agumented by the LSD psychic-connection feeling, which made for a great nite of sex all over the house. Loads of fun to be sure. ;) Use your imagination. We did!
THE NEXT DAY
Woke up close 2 noon - both very tired. Not hungry - smoked some bud and then as hunger emerges, we order pizza and lounge about watching tv and sleeping. Flu-like symptoms pretty much sums it up.
The FUN must be PAID!!!
[NTC Edit: Edit the title to conform with forum guidelines]
[ 11 October 2002: Message edited by: nickthecheese ]

No Stress, I've deleted your other post, I find the internet is a pain sometimes too...Other than that, welcome to bluelight.
For a first trip report, well done!. However, could you please read the Forum Guidelines, as they will help you when submitting trip reports in the future.
Glad to see you had a fun time, thanks for sharing the experiance...

yahazim, it did rock, yes indeed.
nickthecheese, thanks for your help.
Thanks for the comments everyone!
-AP

No email requests!
If the person wants to contact you, they will.
Asking on an anonymous forum for someone to personally contact you is rude and shows a lack of respect for their privacy.
[NTC edit: User violated forum guidelines/BL user agreement]
[ 16 October 2002: Message edited by: nickthecheese ]

That was sooooo awesome I felt like I was there. I have never candyflipped and hope to do so soon. So glad to hear of such a great night!!!!!

Nickthecheese-
I can find no such stipulation in the user agreement. And asking somebody to contact you about a question you don't feel comfortable posting is NOT rude nor does it show a lack of respect.
I will step out on a limb here and say that when I broke the user agreement, you were talking about claus 11 under Prohibited use. It reads as follows -
"use Bluelight to spread unsolicited commercial email (UCE), post advertisements without prior consent from an administrator, or use a Bluelight email address to gather responses to UCE. "
This of course does NOT apply to what I was trying to do. If I was requesting email addresses and then abusing those email addresses by sending spam to the aforementioned addresses, then I would be guilty. All I did was ask a simple request for someone to contact me about some more specific questions. By asking them to contact me, that IMPLIES that they do NOT have to do it if they don't want to. I have attached links to both the Forum Guidlines and Bluelight user agreement below since it has become apparent you haven't read them.
Forum Guidlines
User Agreement

Great report Adam, thank you for sharing your experience. Sounds as if you had a fun, well-thought out, well-organized night. Good for you :)

First, Adam Peepers, great report and welcome to Bluelight! Keep posting about your experiences.
bGIveNs33: I did not see the original post. I am guessing that nickthecheese was concerned you might be suggesting a source request. Moderators are encouraged to be paranoid and remove anything that's borderline. If your intentions were misunderstood, then it is just a simple mistake but please understand why we have to be so vigorous. Regardless, welcome to Bluelight and email me if you have any questions.

what is a peeper?
good trip report by the way :)
[ 21 October 2002: Message edited by: HydrA ]

Homer: They're just snowmen Mr Burns!
Mr Burns: Aah, but snowmen have peepers. Peepers for watching. Looking for a moment of weakness and then they come and bash you over the head!
Homer: Weeeell what do we do?
Mr Burns: Oh, wouldn't you like to know.