• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy NBOMe-Mescaline Thread

Excellent, we all await your report... this one sounds a little too good to be true... but hey, it might live up to the hype!

cool, cool (didn't want people getting drastically surprised by 10-25 mg (the potency increase in the 2c-derivative series seems quite a bit beyond 10-20x)).

Also, it seems like the 2c-derivatives here aren't water-soluble in the least. IIRC, MattPsy has a workable method for dilution.

ebola

how does one insufflate 250 micrograms? I'd imagine that would barely be visible.

Where does this misperception come from? I can take a 2mg pile of powder of any phenethylamine or amphetamine and crush it up and visibly divide it into dozens of piles (obviously not equal sized just by visually estimating).

2mg of many substances is quite small. I'd imagine if I had optimal conditions I could see 0.25mg, but we're still talking about an amount that would be almost indiscernible from a slight smudge or fleck of dust.

What ROA is the 50-100mg dosage for?

Probably snorted, as Erny explicitly stated several times that all NBOMe derivatives are not orally active.

However as others have noted, 0.25mg of NBOMe-2CC is definitely active and 0.4mg is very strong, so I would tread carefully with the NBOMe-mescaline also until the active dose has been independently confirmed. Start with 0.25mg and work up slowly...

2mg of many substances is quite small. I'd imagine if I had optimal conditions I could see 0.25mg, but we're still talking about an amount that would be almost indiscernible from a slight smudge or fleck of dust.

making a solution would work well to dose out small amounts like 250ug.
snorting the solution would work fine too.

are there any known human bio-assays? any trip reports? any information at all?

Erny posted this in this thread in ADD, but I'm not sure if I am reading it correctly. He mentions a dosage range and seems to say that it's in the mg range, but I wasn't sure what the dosage range was referring to specifically. Is he talking about NBOMe-Mescaline? Is it a typo? Was he talking about the amount required orally? It seems awfully high when everyone else is talking in the mcg range...anyone?

N-(2-methoxybenzyl)-tryptamines and N-methyl-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)-tryptamines are inactive. Most of the 3,4,5-substituted PEAs are also inactive with the exception for NBOMe-mescaline, that require a 50-100 mg dose for a trip. NBOMe-2C-H is active at 5-10 mg. NBOMe amphetamines are about ten times weaker than their phenylethylamine counterparts.

Last edited:
This compound has been assayed up to 3-4mg intranasally and 7-9mg sublingually with no effects.

I can't say I'm terribly surprised. Time to keep moving up, I guess.

From another forum:

Last night 12mg was tried (insufflated) in combo with malt liquor and pot. No effects from the NBOMe-mescaline. I think 20mg or so is the next stop.

I'm very intrigued to read more about this, anyone here have some? I cant afford any at the moment but I may get some to try (and report back) in the near future.