• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy NBOMe-Mescaline Thread

i'd do a couple extremely low doses, say one <1mg, one at 2mg & one at 5. If no activity there i'd probably jump up in 10-20mg increments as i got higher with no activity. Though I'd guess it would start to show activity around 25mg. Keep in mind this is all wild speculation on my part as i've never tasted nBOMe Mescaline

Some trials will be conducted soon. I'll find a threshold dose for this ROA before the holidays and explore a full experiment after the tolerance has diminished. I hope this compound has more potential than has been realized as of yet, but I'll try to go in without that expectation.

IM'ed my way up to 40 mgs in my preliminary trials. any major dude was correct, 20 mgs and I started to find activity. Mostly a phen-type feeling, shakiness, tension, brighter colors. Got up to 40 mgs and began noticing very minor visual distortions and a general fuzziness to my vision. A pleasant, mellow feeling and mindset. Slightly inclined to laugh. Pretty short-lived. Sleep came easily 3 hours after administration.
I'll be launching a full-on experiment in the next few weeks.

please report back when you do. doesn't seem as though IM seems to be making much of a difference, seems to be more potent, but also a lot shorter acting. I really like this substance But the oral dosage is too high and I am not down for rectal administration...

for everyone that posted a trip report on this stuff, they keep listing "mg", but is this stuff not active at µg doses, or are they meaning to say microgram? i'm confused

For everything I've posted, I've meant milligrams. This NBOMe is a lot less potent than the NBOMe-2C-x's.

IM'ed my way up to 40 mgs in my preliminary trials. any major dude was correct, 20 mgs and I started to find activity. Mostly a phen-type feeling, shakiness, tension, brighter colors. Got up to 40 mgs and began noticing very minor visual distortions and a general fuzziness to my vision. A pleasant, mellow feeling and mindset. Slightly inclined to laugh. Pretty short-lived. Sleep came easily 3 hours after administration.
I'll be launching a full-on experiment in the next few weeks.

Glad to hear my estimate was in the ballpark there :) And do tell as things progress. I'm interested to hear how the ++ & +++ range doses go now that there's an accurate mechanism for dosing :D

A few months ago I made solution with distilled water and about 43 milligrams of NBOMe-mescaline HCl. I drew it up into two syringes. The total volume was just over 16 mL in the syringes.

10 mL in one.
6 mL in another.

I was slightly tired (been awake for about 15 hours) at this point although not really anticipating sleep soon.

4:38 PM injected IM 1mL of the solution as a test for unexpected potency and for allergic reaction (dose: ~2.68 mg of NBOMe-mescaline HCl).
No effects were were felt.

5:00 PM 5 mL (~ 13.44 mg of NBOMe-mescaline HCl) injected IM into my upper leg muscle.
5:03 PM kinda cold, possible visual effects building... nothing definite
5:05 PM pretty cold... shivering a bit. maybe tracers
5:07 PM yes, tracers / trails in my vision. possible auditory effects but very slight if any. Slight visuals.
5:09 PM Nice visuals now although subtle, creepingly more abundant but not heavy. There is a glow around brightly colored things.

Within 5 minutes I got really cold, so I got under the covers of my bed in the sweater and pants I was already wearing.
I stayed like that until I became warmer. Eyelids heavy. Still there are subtle but noticeable visuals. Kinda trippy, minor visual stuff going on. I feel like there is a drug affecting me. I am not "sober" though it is very hard to describe how I feel. Concentrating on something is hard to do.
I fell asleep after about 30 minutes of being under the covers and getting relaxed.

I slept 10 hours! I took my sweater and shirt off at some point in the night.

I really did not like how cold it made me, but that was probably just a lot of anxiety and nervousness. I'm undecided on repeating this in any amount (via IM) although I still have 10 mL ready to go.

I am glad to hear that this chemical is water-soluble.
It is inactive orally, so it should be taken via nasal route, right?

there are some reports of oral activity if you go back a page or two, but the dosages are kinda high

Ah, yes, you're right, I somehow missed these reports.
It is a pity that these novel NBOMe-something compounds have low oral activity.

Also, is any of 2C-derived compounds water-soluble?

Is there a verdict on whether this stuff measures up to mescaline?

I'd say it does, though that's not from experience, just from reading reports here and there. It's apparently somewhat lighter in nature (could be negative depending upon how you look at it), seems to have a shorter duration, less dosage is needed, less nausea and other side-effects, that looks to be pretty positive to me. It's also still legal depending on where you live, for the time being anyways. On the other hand, it's not as active orally, greater variance in effects reported (partially might be due to method of administration), not as effective cost/dosage wise, not obtainable from natural resources, those are some drawbacks. It sounds good to me though, certainly that it's less immersive and has a shorter duration than normal mescaline.

Is there a verdict on whether this stuff measures up to mescaline?

I haven't had the chance to take a high dose, but 50mg of NBOMe seemed to resemble those of a light san pedro trip. very enjoyable, easier on the body. Although from the reports I have read I do not think the potential is there at higher doses the same way it would be for actual mescaline.

I insufflated around 75mg over 20 minutes. I was with a friend who took the same dose. No other substances were consumed this night.

After doing a line of 25 in each nostril I noticed a slight euphoria. Conversation was smooth and natural, although I felt no stimulation nor compulsion to speak as I have recently with phenethylamines similar to mdma.
About 15 minutes after insufflating the 50mg I decided I wanted more, and snorted another 25-30mg. At this point it felt like the experience shifted into a higher gear, away from a minor social enhancement into the realm of magic.
We went for a hike in the warm night and marveled at our heightened sensory perceptions. Staring into the gray, orange night sky above our city we noticed the familiar constellations. However, when we focused into the blank space between the stars we started noticing thousands of faint, twinkling stars nearly totally obscured by the city lights. The feeling was that we were seeing things that people normally would not notice. This feeling persisted for the totality of the experience.

In further walking I did not notice any body euphoria, nor CEV or OEV. I simply felt much more in tune with my senses, much more relaxed than usual, and open for new experiences. The world felt like a beautiful garden that I was finally appreciating. We sat for an hour on the street and played with a black cat that wandered out from the shadows. At this dose I noticed that I was paying a lot more attention to "signs" and "coincidences" around me. For example, I thought while playing with the cat "it would be awesome to see this cat ran and jump into that tree" - seconds later it got up and did what I thought. Instead of chalking this up to coincidence as I would normally, I instead believed that the cat and I were somehow subconsciously communicating. Strangely enough I felt more in tune with the cat than I did with my human companion!

My experience was quite similar to a past experience with 150mg of mescaline acetate, except without the nausea and hazy 3 hour comeup of the later. I would like to reiterate that this was a very mild experience, but that it felt incredibly natural and enjoyable; I was not tripping, but rather enjoying the beauty in all around me. I felt like I understood things better than I normally would, and I was able to articulate my understandings much more fluidly than normal as well. While I felt this substance would be best taken in a contemplative and natural setting, I can also see it's merits in a social setting. It seemed to me that I could understand whatever I focused on in a relaxed and accepting way.

inuflated 50mg 9am, another 50mg 10 am.

12 noon- hardly anything.

Maybe a bad sample.

A bottle of wine would have been far stronger.

The evening was a bit better. Just felt alert and in a good mood.

For long lasting feel good it is ok.

I was expecting lsd/shroom effects.

More like a stim, but not edgy.

I'll try a higher dose.

I tried 100mg insufflated of this (over about 10 min) - I like the effects, but i need to use a different ROA and get the dose right (when it arrives). I got a mild buzz of mood lift and energy for 6-8 hours (like v. low dose cactus); this was nice for what it was, but not enough for me, and nowhere near a moderate cactus snot concoction.

I'd guess this should be enough for nicer effects with a better ROA (e.g. up me bum hole), but sniffing is unusually inefficient and undesirable for me with this compound: i found it difficult to get up the nose (it's quite fluffy and a 'big' for its weight), and with a really fowl-tasting drip - it's off-putting, but not totally (not really worse than cactus snot - if you got mescaline effects...); no real nausea, except for gagging as the shit went down. i guess it would probably have worked better with little lines spread over longer, but it would still be rank i reckon (my first attempt was 50mg spread over an hour and similarly foul)

Also, there was still a bit of bitter shit dripping through up to several days later - that can't be an efficient ROA for this compound; i reckon my 100mg has been slow-released (i have felt a mood lift for several days after; but could be other factors) - maybe it's just my nostrils (quite hairy)

As it is, i dont feel like trying to shove twice as much of this up me nose to get a better effects - i'll have to steel myself for the left hand path (de bum-bum)

Can anyone who's rectally dosed with this (or IM'd) confirm whether i should be expecting more from my 100mg? (or do i have to get closer to mesc doses - a problem with likely retail prices)

Last edited: