Some artwork.

Attachments

• NBOME-MESCALINE.jpg
    NBOME-MESCALINE.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 3,244
  • NBOME-MESCALINE3d.jpg
    NBOME-MESCALINE3d.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3,259
Catfish, are you planning on trying larger doses or have you used up your supply? I'm really interested in this one but a bit short on cash at the moment so can't really afford to start low and work my way up, so some reports of larger doses would be awesome.

Not trying to rush you of course :D

I've exhausted my supply, and probably won't be working with this one any further unless people find out it does indeed have a sweet spot somewhere up there in the dosage climb. If I still had material to work with I would continue, it's not the chemical is uninteresting or that I think the effects will not manifest more fully...who knows really....I hope someone figures it out in due time. I really would like to know the end of the story for this one :)

Thanks mate, i appreciate the reply, will keep my ear to the ground regarding other reports

Now this, I find interesting. Apparently the NBOMe compounds are more selective than their phenethylamine counterparts so as to be less anxiogenic or nauseating. It seems they would make excellent medicines. I'd love to hear more reports (the one with desoxy/alcohol doesn't count).

Well, 3 people have taken it so far for my Psychedelic Effects Profile survey, so the potential for reports is there. At least a few. Likely quite a few more have tried it, but sadly, many users don't think or care about writing reports.

does anyone have solubility information for this one? its hcl salt and its freebase

i'm going to be ordering some of this substance.
it's odd that the NBOMe effects with mescaline didn't increase its potency,
But maybe it will dramatically decrease its nausea.

Its just kind of sad, that one would only be able to expect 2-4 doses from 1 gram

So i take it no one out here has indulged in a higher dose range as of yet?
Like i'm scouring the internet.

My understanding is, this stuff, is going to be noticabely psychedelically active probably at 150-175mg.

Assuming that Nbome analogues increase any sort of potency, Mescaline HCL requires
250-500 depending on the person. that could produce a trip reminiscent of the 2c's.

So, why doesn't someone with the product, do the math.
half of 250mg thresh hold is
125mg.
But even then 250mg of mescaline... to my understanding... while it is a trip. it's not the full trip.

I'm going to be ordering 2 grams of this substance next month.

Someone on another forum just posted a trip report for 100mg taken rectally and seems to describe a decent experience with oevs, cevs, a nice body buzz, euphoria and a sense of calm. I was wondering how much better rectally might work because I sure was tasting a lot of bitter flavor from snorting it, and figure that probably meant most of my dose was ending up in my gut when I snorted the whole dose at once. Welp duly noted...if I try it again next, it will be this way I think.

A guy on another forum claims NBOMe-mescaline is orally active.
Rectal takes the least. Oral dose starts to be active at 100mg but really needs 200mg for a decent experience. Insufflation is active at 75mg but 150-175mg is a good dose but insufflation is shorter in duration. It is about 3/4 the time of rectal and oral effects. Sublingual is really not effective in any reasonable amount and taste like crap.
He says all his trips were months ago. Apparently he just didn't care to tell anyone.

Now this, I find interesting. Apparently the NBOMe compounds are more selective than their phenethylamine counterparts so as to be less anxiogenic or nauseating. It seems they would make excellent medicines. I'd love to hear more reports (the one with desoxy/alcohol doesn't count).

I figure intrinsic activity might play into it as well. LSD and 2C-B have low intrinsic activities; DOI has a high intrinsic activity and is concurrently more anxiogenic and dangerous. The piperazines were full agonists at lots of receptors and they were failures by any measure.

When I can afford this, probably by the last week of September, I will post a more in-depth report soon after.

I'll probably take a small test dose, then one close to the highest reported yet, and then dive in at a reasonable level if all goes according.

think i'm going to pick some up in the near future. has anyone used this rectally yet? I've never actually plugged anything, but would consider losing my bum cherry for this one ;)

Any more reports of oral activity?