• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy NBOMe-Mescaline Thread

Sorry FryingSquirrel. I just read that other forum, I don't post there. I have a small amount of this material and have been waiting for some free time to start exploring. In the meantime I've been following along on all the threads that I can find with google, like a bunch of us are lol.

Just wanted to say thank you to all those who are testing out this product. Im saddened to see that so far we havent had any actual results yet.

Glad I didnt buy some when it first came out!

Went up to 75 mg in total, but not all at once, tonight, but in increments as I felt it out. 75 mg is a light experience. Definitely present and well beyond the realms of placebo, calm like mescaline is, no real visuals at this point yet with the exception of slight breathing walls effect here and there if one stares and also some pretty active peripheral hallucinations that pop up based on what's in the background (like thinking you saw someone's face pop out of the corner of your eye and smile at you, that kinda stuff), body has a nice overall relaxed almost glowing sensation. The bulk of what's going on feels centered in the head as a glowy/fluffy feeling.

It seems like the dosage still needs to go higher. Smoking good weed at the several hours in point definitely kicked the experience into gear. Feels like there is a lot of potential for the experience on this material, but at a dose roughly similar to mescaline itself I think. The experience is on the verge of something much better possibly if the dose was increased further. Started out with 1 mg for the first hour, then 6mg the next, then 13 mg next, and after that it was pretty much 12.5 mg doses in increments until 75 mg in total was insufflated, testing out the body and mind's reaction to adding a bit more after things seemed to stabilize with each insufflation. There is a few moments of a sort of rush that seems to happen, and wonder if arriving at the final dosage of 75 mgs in steps led to a muted manifestation of the experience. Roughly 6 hours in now and don't see it evolving much further. There's a limited amount to work with, so am going to save it for another trial with a different dosing strategy. I'll write up a whole report tomorrow to fill out the details.

Last edited:
how was it on the nose? any of the burning hellfire of regret common to the 2c-x's or not that bad?

Also, would you think that the tolerance from the earlier doses played a role in the relatively diminished experience @ 75mg? I would've expected to see significant activity at around the 50mg range

No pain, sorta led to closed off nostril that needed clearing with water. Bitter taste to the drip but nothing crazy. Kinda tame to be honest. Nothing like snorting 2c-i or anything (which reminds me of sticking a live wire in my nose).

EDIT: the tolerance thing is what I wanted to find out by trying more at once next time rather than tippy towing out.

Last edited:
glad its not too bad on the old honker, may give this one a go in that case.

I know this could be difficult to determine given your dosage strategy, but about how long did the onset of effects take after the dose that crossed the threshold?

I'm not sure I could say. I know I felt something happening after each insufflation, even the first mg trial, altho in the beginning I wasn't sure if I was feeling a conditioned response type thing to taking psychs, or if it was really from the chem. Each increase in dose basically made that first alert more noticeable and kept building on it. I would say though, that each time an amount was insufflated, there was a distinct mini-rush that started to take shape within 30 seconds to a minute after snorting it and then sorta plateauing within 15 or so...but i really can't guess as to how doing more all at once is gonna work out.

interesting, i'd read it took a bit longer to develop than most PEA's when insufflated. I'll be anxious to hear the results of your next test. What size dose are you planning on starting with?

Any sign of nausea or bodyload? Purging being apart of the mescaline experience, wondering if this forces any kind of urge to purge.
Decreased motorskills?
Blurred vision?

Thank you so much for your typings! looking forward to hearing more,
shame about the required dosage, but good news that it is active!

There were no negetive side effects noticed at all. No nausea, nothing bad. There was a slight bit of coordination loss while walking but not much. Just what I consider usual for tripping. Sleep came pretty easy later and I feel mostly fine today. Just a bit tired.

I've recently been given the opportunity to try this but havent found alot of detailed info/reports on it. I'm interested in hearing more about it as well.

Went up to 75 mg in total, but not all at once, tonight, but in increments as I felt it out. 75 mg is a light experience. Definitely present and well beyond the realms of placebo, calm like mescaline is, no real visuals at this point yet with the exception of slight breathing walls effect here and there if one stares and also some pretty active peripheral hallucinations that pop up based on what's in the background (like thinking you saw someone's face pop out of the corner of your eye and smile at you, that kinda stuff), body has a nice overall relaxed almost glowing sensation. The bulk of what's going on feels centered in the head as a glowy/fluffy feeling.

It seems like the dosage still needs to go higher. Smoking good weed at the several hours in point definitely kicked the experience into gear. Feels like there is a lot of potential for the experience on this material, but at a dose roughly similar to mescaline itself I think. The experience is on the verge of something much better possibly if the dose was increased further. Started out with 1 mg for the first hour, then 6mg the next, then 13 mg next, and after that it was pretty much 12.5 mg doses in increments until 75 mg in total was insufflated, testing out the body and mind's reaction to adding a bit more after things seemed to stabilize with each insufflation. There is a few moments of a sort of rush that seems to happen, and wonder if arriving at the final dosage of 75 mgs in steps led to a muted manifestation of the experience. Roughly 6 hours in now and don't see it evolving much further. There's a limited amount to work with, so am going to save it for another trial with a different dosing strategy. I'll write up a whole report tomorrow to fill out the details.

I am guessing that tolerance came into play somewhat. My guess is that this compound is going to get somewhere interesting quite a bit lower than mescaline does, if taken all at once. I'm excited to see what happens! I wish I had some! :)

100 mg insufflated within 15 minutes time yielded a moderate experience. The effects became more prominent with this dose, but I really feel this is the tip of the iceberg. The first 30 mins or so after insufflation was completed, a sort of rush/wave of bodily relaxation came over me. It was definitely enjoyable and seemed to increase the libdio due to the pleasant sensation of relaxation/energy in the body. Some feelings of empathy were noted, increased enjoyment of music, felt very comfortable just sitting and staring at fire for a while, etc. Mood was definitely improved (was in a bad mood all day prior). This is a very relaxed dose. I would have been fine in most social settings. At about 1.5 hours in it leveled off. I would really have liked to push the dose further, but by the time I realized how far the initial 100 mgs was going to affect me, it was too late, as the last experience definitely showed tolerance over the repeated doses. No real open eyed visuals to report (lots of CEVs tho). While sitting outside around a fire some neon colored twisty geometrical shapes where seen in the darkness, but I think I see them all the time now anyhow so, nothing new as a result of NOBOMe-Mescaline. Yet. All in all this dose was nice. I would say that this level could be a great therapy aid with the increased mood and relaxation accompanied with a desire to communicate. I would not be too far out of bounds in saying this level is reminiscent of a good MDMA dose, minus the stimulation, but with an almost benzo like relaxation instead. I really feel that there's plenty of room to wiggle on upwards with the dosage still. At no point did I feel overwhelmed, or anything remotely close to it. No real negative side effects to report other than a slight foggy headed kinda of feeling throughout.

I plan to write this, and the previous experience up into trip reports soon with more detail.

Last edited:
this seems to have potential in the 150-250mg range, although the only problem is its slightly higher cost for the amount needed compared to other psys...

Could anyone who has tried this, even if it was rather uneventful, please consider taking the Psychedelic Effects Profile survey on it? It's near the bottom of the list of substances I believe. Since this is of course so rare and unknown it's one of those ones where every individual who has actually tried it would make a big difference in the results of the survey.