Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brown Rock Speed

lancepile

Greenlighter
Came across some speed that a very dark shade of brown, just wondered if anyone has tried some.........I thought it looked sus, as I've never seen it that dark. Might look dark because it was in rock form, smelled like the real deal, but I'm no expert so if anyone knows why it turned out like that I'd love to know, at least it's not been stomped on if comes in one chunk. Cheers

That's not necessarily true about it not being stomped, some people know how to rock it up again. I had some really dark brown goey about 2 weeks ago, it was alright but not the best I've had. not sure why it's that colour but then again I've never really put too much research intothe whole speed making process.

I do remember there being a thread entitled blue speed (I think) and I'm pretty sure this whole thing was explained there.

Do you have a photo? I've seen alot of brown speed but don't know how brown you're talking about.

I've come across it before, better than most of the stuff around at the moment. It seems to burn very easily.

Ive had a few different kinds of brown rock speed/meth, all smokeable. One kind was pinkish too. Sometimes it was solid and hard to crush others it was easily crushable. I used to either shoot or smoke it, friends snorted it. I loved it most times cause it was cheap and pretty strong and smokeable as well as shootable which I loved.

People look at me funny when I tell them it was brown rock, I used to think heroin and thats probly what they think but im not that dumb and ive done heroin enough to know it wasnt that.

I got brown rock speed last year in Brisbane, wasn't too bad actually and apparently worked pretty well when smoking, I just crushed it up and snorted it though.

I have seen brown rocks of speed numerous times, some of it was pretty damn good and other times it was average. I think there are a lot of factors that influence the appearance of methamphetamine and whilst being a rock and being brown are certainly not indicative of good quality it is also definately possible for it to turn out decent gear.

Really mate, nobody on here is going to say with any level of certainty they have the speed you have. Even if it came from the same cook the numerous hands it would of gone through means it would of been tampered with/cut differently. Unless you have a friend to ask about the same batch you are going to have to dive in and see what happens. You will be able to tell us more about the amphetamines in your possession than we can tell you...

Ketone, brother. I bet it has a strong scent that can be smelt through the bag too, no?

If you have a pipe twirling fetish, you'll be satisfied.

If you like to get amped up, you'll feel somewhat disappointed when you won't feel any discernible buzz.... just wide a-fuckin-wake.

Ketone, brother. I bet it has a strong scent that can be smelt through the bag too, no?

If you have a pipe twirling fetish, you'll be satisfied.

If you like to get amped up, you'll feel somewhat disappointed when you won't feel any discernible buzz.... just wide a-fuckin-wake.

I tried racking it a couple of weekends ago (about 3 points), I tried to get my party on while we were out but I couldn't find it. Went home and struggled sleeping. Usually i'm smoking it, however, i'm trying to break from the pipe habit. Most of my friends are smoking it at the moment and enjoying it ( as much as you can I guess). Personally i've lost all interest in smoking speed, it's expensive, the night is usually uneventful and the next day my lungs are distraught. Anyone else in the same boat?

Came across some speed that a very dark shade of brown, just wondered if anyone has tried some.........I thought it looked sus, as I've never seen it that dark. Might look dark because it was in rock form, smelled like the real deal, but I'm no expert so if anyone knows why it turned out like that I'd love to know, at least it's not been stomped on if comes in one chunk. Cheers

Does it look like any of those in the pic that i posted a while ago?
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=7730883&highlight=sulphate#post7730883

If its in one big chunk that doesnt mean its pure or not stepped on. Alot of people know how to cut it and turn it into rock. No one can tell u how pure ur stuff is even with pics. Know ur source man.

at least it's not been stomped on if comes in one chunk

a common misconception. Most things can be pressed into a solid, and some additives will even crystallize with a pure product.

If it burns easily upon heating then there's impurities present. The brown could be an overcooked pseudo reduction product. Brown often equates to char/tar, the organic chemist's worst enemy. But maybe it's as simple as the boss telling the cook "make sure you cut that with some shit" and being such an obedient worker, he did exactly that :p ;)

Seriously though, if it was a ketone product, and the chemist had to synth his own methylamine and other reagents/reactants, then the brown colour could be attributed to impurities produced during one of these synths, but any chemist worth his money - and skilled enough to make P2P - should be able to remove these via a variety of techniques. In the end, an impure product will still sell though, particularly in this current market where supply doesn't meet demand.

Then there's always other routes rumoured to be among those now used, but until it's known what procedures & OTC products are being employed it's difficult to even speculate on what the impurities could be.

Does it look like any of those in the pic that i posted a while ago?
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=7730883&highlight=sulphate#post7730883

If its in one big chunk that doesnt mean its pure or not stepped on. Alot of people know how to cut it and turn it into rock. No one can tell u how pure ur stuff is even with pics. Know ur source man.

Nah it doesn't. It's just how hyroller described, dark brownish, moist, stinks. Takes awhile to burn but if you over cook it the whole pipe is bad.

It's been stomped atleast once.

Happy birthday btw Sustanon ;D

I tried racking it a couple of weekends ago (about 3 points), I tried to get my party on while we were out but I couldn't find it. Went home and struggled sleeping. Usually i'm smoking it, however, i'm trying to break from the pipe habit. Most of my friends are smoking it at the moment and enjoying it ( as much as you can I guess). Personally i've lost all interest in smoking speed, it's expensive, the night is usually uneventful and the next day my lungs are distraught. Anyone else in the same boat?

Mate amen to that.

Yes I would have to agree. I'm in the same boat and quite frankly just bored of it. I dont mind having a twirl here and there but im getting very bored of it always smoking more then I should and leaves me heavily munted/euphoric feeling all night. i can barely speak im beaming that hard.

Your right about the nights being uneventful, all my mates do is drive around all night, finding places to toke every 30mins. Its just sad and boring. Waste of a night/day and racking gives u so much more buzz imo.

It really depends on how you 'administer' the drug, every route has a different effect. If i wanted to feel like I am now 'twirling' the pipe, than I mose well go pop some good MDMA pills cause its leaving me munted by the end of the night. lol

Rock = Purity is a myth.
I'm just a user and even I know how to turn it back into rock.

I seen sum brown shit round. Lots of clear crystals in it. Just a bad ice cook really it's mostly the same it's either meth or crystal meth. Not much difference bros. It'll all fry ya.. U just need more "gas" than "ice" 2 get high. gotta love the names these days :D Trying to pretty it up & make it sound fast. What is this a car? Hah!