• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Hash (Cannabis Keif) - Expierenced - I can build houses with music

We have the same definition. Keif is a bunch of the crystals (resin glands, trichoms, what ever you want to call it). The method you are using to collect them is by saving them as they fall from you trimmings. With ice water or screens you are still trying to break off just the crystals. It’s the same thing. The other methods(other than trimming) just break off more of the crystals.
That being said, I’m going to go smoke my first one of the day. 8AM, I’m running a little late today.
[ 27 September 2002: Message edited by: Stoned_At_The_Beach ]

Originally posted by nephil:
Good report! It is nice to see a report on a drug that many people often take for granted!
:)

I definitely take it for granted hehe…haven't had it in a while though…probably my favorite keef experience had to be smoking it with my freshman RA on Halloween…she took a huge hit off my bubbler, exhaled a cloud of smoke, and then stared into space before remembering to pass the bowl and saying, "my head is broken!"

the easiest way i know of to collect kief is as follows...
get one of those little plastic film containers. fill it up about half-way with stems from high-grade weed. then, all you have to do is shake it...shake it for like 10-15 minutes. then, carefully open it, and inside, around the top edge, will be a nice collection of kief. then, just scarpae it off onto the top of a pipe.
it is really easy, however each time you do it you have to shake a little bit longer, and after about 4 times you have to get some new stems. this is also a way to get more out of your stems, if you usually just discard them.

Kif does mean teh same thing in europe, or at leats in England and in amsterdam it does.

Freeze b4 shakeing in a tupperware tub. then collect and roll into a ball with clean fingers.
the first shake is primo