• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Favorite Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this though not technically a quote - It's from a local boy here not with us anymore, Robert Burns from his "Ta a Louse" poem.

"O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!"

"Everybody thinks their entire life should be at least as much fun as masturbation" Chuck Palahniuk

"do what you do because it's the right thing to do and expect no gratitude in return..that way you won't ever be disappointed" - My Great-Grandmother

My favorite quote would have to be
" Life is only a dream, and we are the imaginations of ourselves. "

"you don't burn out from going to fast. you burn out from going to slow and getting bored" - cliff burton

"don't regret the rules i broke, when i die bury me in smoke" - phil anselmo

"i see the world through bloodshot eyes" - pepper keenan

"An intellectual is someone who has found something more interesting than sex" -Edgar Wallace

love this one.

thanks, Mysterier

"Wow...ok.....ok....I really need to just do a couple lines of yo, drink this beer, and smoke a bowl so I can sober the fuck up!" -My husband on his 30th birthday =) I love that man!

these are sayings of the Haida (indiginous people of southeast Alaska and northwest British Columbia) nation:

"Every adult needs a child to guide. That is how adults learn."

regarding daylight savings time: "Only a white man would cut six inches off the top of his blanket, sew it to the bottom, and call it longer."

" Bill nye the science guy BILL BILL BILL BILL, Bill Nye The Science Guy! Science rules .. inertia is a property of matter ba bah ba ba ba bah bah Bill nye the science guy! T - seven seconds. "

That's Bill Nye The Science Guy
He's loco into science essay lol
Could you imagine if he were like a thug, then how bad A$$ science there would be ?
The amazing things that would be tought kinda like words of wisdom or quotes.

"When two men meet, there are really six present. Each man as he sees himself, each man as the other man sees him, and each man as he really is." -William James

"Loneliness is the human condition. Cultivate it. The way it tunnels into you allows your soul room to grow. Never expect to outgrow loneliness. Never hope to find people who will understand you, someone to fill that space. An intelligent, sensitive person is the exception, the very great exception. If you expect to find people who will understand you, you will grow murderous with disappointment. The best you'll ever do is to understand yourself, know what it is that you want, and not let the cattle stand in your way."

White Oleander

Status
Not open for further replies.