• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T-7 (IVed) - Experienced - More intense than I could have ever imagined.

stardreamer dont you live in teh bay? come ahng out with us bay area bl'ers were lonely people. pluuuuuuueeeeeessssssseeeeee.
-phil-

Techniques ---
Thanks!
Regarding synethaesia (I can never spell that damn word!), it IS really hard to describe. This trip was the only time I ever experienced it. I didn't know much about it going into the trip, and I wasn't expecting it either, considering how hardheaded I am when it comes to altering my sensory perception. The most accurately I could describe it would be by saying that I truly felt completely and utterly overwhelmed, in terms of all forms of sensation. It wasn't so much that I was perceiving certain senses as other senses, but rather that I was experiencing total sensory overload....all 5 senses, though my vision and my sense of touch were especially affected. There was just SO MUCH sensation that my brain couldn't properly organize it all, and that's where the synethaesia began...just waves of sensation, un-categorized, straight from my senses, without going through the system of my mind. Hope this makes SOME sense to you...but again, it can ONLY be experienced, no words I could tell you could make you understand.
As for IV over IM, IM would burn like a BITCH. I don't even want to imagine, I think it would be the worst thing ever... Also, in general it's unwise to IM drugs (unless it's ketamine), as you are more likely to develop an infection, because it is harder for your body to flush out that region of tissue. At least if you inject into a vein, your body will be able to flush it all out quickly.

Originally posted by fairnymph:

Regarding synethaesia (I can never spell that damn word!), it IS really hard to describe. This trip was the only time I ever experienced it. I didn't know much about it going into the trip, and I wasn't expecting it either, considering how hardheaded I am when it comes to altering my sensory perception. The most accurately I could describe it would be by saying that I truly felt completely and utterly overwhelmed, in terms of all forms of sensation. It wasn't so much that I was perceiving certain senses as other senses, but rather that I was experiencing total sensory overload....all 5 senses, though my vision and my sense of touch were especially affected. There was just SO MUCH sensation that my brain couldn't properly organize it all, and that's where the synethaesia began...just waves of sensation, un-categorized, straight from my senses, without going through the system of my mind. Hope this makes SOME sense to you...but again, it can ONLY be experienced, no words I could tell you could make you understand.

The most synaesthetic (i THINK that might be the
right spelling, but i dunno) experiences I've ever
had in this sense were my IV 2ct7 and my highest
IV coke dose ever. Only for those would I really
use the term - and it was crossover among ALL my
senses, though visual/audio was especially
prominent. It definitely had the same feeling you
describe, of having too much information and not
enough 'filters' on it so that it comes across in
a more direct sense, and ends up being processed
as several kinds of stimuli.
IV coke in particular was especially amazing this
way, since I had no idea that those sort of effects were possible from coke.

I would like to thank Fairnymph for being our personal guinea pig, and writing this report, dispite all the drama ensued...
thanx!

Murple = Murple ?
I'm inclined to back up Murple's position on this. Its always a great idea with substances you're unfamiliar with (especially when they're research chemicals with attributed fatalities which can't be written off simply due to asphyxia or pre-existing problems) to err on the side of extreme caution. When you're intravenously injecting that substance especially, I would be more inclined to inject a very low dose and go up from there.
Especially given that this website is all about Harm Minimisation.
The trip report was written up in detail and was extremely descriptive, so despite taking risks, credit where credit is due.
-plaz out-

I think that some peeps are missing the point.... I'm sure that Fairnymph didn't write this report to get flamed or even to hear the negative opinions of her action. I'm sure she has made some reaization form her actions, and I think she did a great job of *warning* us that IV ing this much ct is probably not the best idea.... hence harm reduction :) Thanx fairnymph ;)

Looking back on this experience, I feel very glad that I had it, and despite the overwhelming body load I would not change a single part of my trip. I think the gifts of the trip (including enhanced perception of sound and smell, even weeks after the experience) were tremendous and IMO, worth the negative cost. I would not recommend IV 2 ct 7 to the average drug user but nonetheless I feel that this route of administration has some merits.

TOTALLY BEST THREAD I HAVE EVER READ thank you for contributing this!

I normally would IM this compound; similar come up, nausea, puking until dry heaving etc. much like IV methamphetamine (compare molecule of the typical 2c-_ to NE).

But yes if you IV this start very low to gain a perspective.

IV DMT is a bit more pleasant and significantly safer than 2c-T-7 but from what I gather this isn't something you wish to repeat. Glad to you got to experience this just once :)

Wow, thanks. High praise. I have some other interesting TR threads where I got flamed for 'reckless' behaviour, but this one definitely takes the cake. Thanks for un-archiving it.

I REALLY wouldn't recommend IMing this. I think that might possibly be worse than snorting it. I'm really not prone to placebo, so I truly think I felt burning in my vein despite the fact that it was a perfectly done shot. Your muscle would surely burn like hell for far too long. Maybe if you combined with lidocaine, but that would reduce absorption.

I've only IVed meth 2x, and the first time was very low dose bc it was my first time IVing anything. I barely got any effects; it certainly wasn't a recreational dose. But there was a special fizzing/bubble popping sensation I felt in my brain that I've never experienced since. Made me really mad I didn't shoot more, but my friends at the time (all fellow BLers) were very disapproving & no one was willing to even spot me - they thought if they refused I wouldn't IV, the fools. My 2nd time was probably a bit too much by a little & I didn't find it in any way preferable to oral meth, which remains my fave ROA for most stims by far.

IV DMT tops my most wanted list. I'm often unable to get effects from smoking & I hate doing it, so it's gotta be IV. But that requires nice pure synthetic stuff, which I've never been able to find. I really want to see outright hallucinations and ELVES!

Last edited:
Interesting, I didn't know non-mods could see the tagging pool sub-forums. We're trying to "tag" all the reports ever submitted so they can be searched via hand-selected characteristics like they can on Erowid.

I have such a bad needle phobia that IV is right out of the question for me. Which works fine because it's the one rule I always said I'd never break, and given I was addicted to opiates for 10 years it may very well have saved my life. I've IMed myself 3 times, I will do IM for ketamine and for DPT (haven't tried DPT yet), and it feels like it takes a half hour, I get tunnel vision and I break out into a cold sweat and the only thing I can think is GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT the whole time. I can't even watch people get needles put in them on TV.

I've been able to see all my TRs here. I don't think being an ex mod would affect that.

I really don't like IVing myself, primarily bc I'm hard to hit & developed a phobia due to so many health 'professionals' injuring me during blood draws. Like 75% of the time they miss or poke through - my veins are kinda flattened, & just small, plus I have low BP. I've never missed, but I use 30-31G & I've gotten good at hitting other girls with even smaller, deeper veins, & honestly I just enjoy shooting anyone up - other than myself. If I encounter another female, or less often a male, with good technique I greatly prefer to let them hit me.

Many who wouldn't ever IV (or IM) have let me do them. I think it's a good way of giving someone a special experience without the knowledge/means to make a habit of it. So maybe you just need to meet me, SM. ;) But seriously - I'm glad you didn't become an IV opiate addict. That is a bad path.

Ugh, every time I get blood drawn they leave me with big bruises and it fucking hurts. Every single time. The last time I developed bruising a ways down my arm the next couple of days, which doesn't even make sense to me.

I'm also quite glad for that. I was doing them orally, I had stints with kratom, oxy, and heroin, but my favorite was poppy tea (oral opium). 10 years of my life consumed. I ended up doing an ibogaine flood dose (I wrote about it in here/on Erowid, it was almost 5 years ago now) to get off which changed my life in many ways.

I'll look you up if I find myself in Germany. :)

Yeah that's my usual experience too, so I'm guessing your phobia developed similarly (I also can't watch people being cut into or injected, even fictionally on TV, but I enjoy doing doing it, which I think is probably bc I'm a control freak). I've had my whole arm injured also. I'm surprised you've had such bad experiences as a man, though, since usually you have much better vasculature. Is yours suboptimal for some reason or have you just had bad luck?

You did h orally too? I'm interested in trying ibogaine for my pain, tolerance & depression. I might hit you up with some questions at some point if I determine it's something I will pursue. I've lost 10yrs to pain & the opiate haze so I understand that to an extent. But I'm hopeful my life extension lifestyle/plans/treatments will extend/regain my youth. Poppy tea is the worst of the opiates IMO, in terms of addiction & WD. *shudder*

Please do if you're in Europe. Though I also plan to be in the US around June (various areas on the East Coast), & the West coast next Winter, probably SoCal. And I would love to have a trip partner or sitter if I try a DO_ or DMT, particularly someone with your experience & approach. I'm not concerned about a bad mental trip but I'd like to optimise my setting, especially for something like DMT.

Last edited:
No, I did H snorted and one time smoked, never did it orally. My heroin spell was only a few weeks long, and when I went back to poppy tea. Poppy tea was kind of like methadone for me, since it lasts so long, but more euphoric. The withdrawals were definitely horrible, mostly because they last so long, after 2 weeks I would still feel them, and be basically insane from lack of sleep.

I think I've just had bad luck regarding blood drawing, because my veins are rather large. I also haven't had to get blood drawn very often in my life.

I'm in western North Carolina if you end up somewhere around there.

IV DMT tops my most wanted list. I'm often unable to get effects from smoking & I hate doing it, so it's gotta be IV. But that requires nice pure synthetic stuff, which I've never been able to find. I really want to see outright hallucinations and ELVES!

I can't be sure if I had synthetic DMT or not; probably just 80%+ -ish stuff that I micron filtered. The dose I did didn't bring on anaphylaxis.

I've seen what happens when a dumbass puts plant matter directly into their bloodstream so yes it is fair to be scared of anaphylaxis. Nastiness.

Ugh, every time I get blood drawn they leave me with big bruises and it fucking hurts. Every single time. The last time I developed bruising a ways down my arm the next couple of days, which doesn't even make sense to me.

When "they" tap your veins they use huge gauges, etc. Often people like me are using a 31g needle to inject with so it's really not that big of a deal but I can appreciate the aversion to injection.

OH AND... if you have not great veins (mine are like bass guitar string thickness) then it might be really crappy if you miss the shot, etc. It might not be something you want to do, just saying. It's also very intense and even when done properly many people panic, feel anxiety, life-changing experiences etc. Read up on IV DMT if you can find many reports; it's rather intense from what I've seen in others and myself.

No, I did H snorted and one time smoked, never did it orally. My heroin spell was only a few weeks long, and when I went back to poppy tea. Poppy tea was kind of like methadone for me, since it lasts so long, but more euphoric. The withdrawals were definitely horrible, mostly because they last so long, after 2 weeks I would still feel them, and be basically insane from lack of sleep.

I think I've just had bad luck regarding blood drawing, because my veins are rather large. I also haven't had to get blood drawn very often in my life.

I'm in western North Carolina if you end up somewhere around there.

I figured. My one time trying poppy tea was one time too many. Though I've started drinking my cut/leftover plant matter & alkaloids from my h extractions & I find it works decently for my pain, though it's quite sedating. It feels like a cross between morphine & poppy tea with an intermediate duration.

Same, haven't had that many blood draws but still, awful. I guess they aren't very good at phlebotomy these days.

I will be in the Durham packing up my stuff (I used to live there) so it's totally possible. And I have friends in Asheville. Small world. :)

I can't be sure if I had synthetic DMT or not; probably just 80%+ -ish stuff that I micron filtered. The dose I did didn't bring on anaphylaxis.

I've seen what happens when a dumbass puts plant matter directly into their bloodstream so yes it is fair to be scared of anaphylaxis. Nastiness.

I think I'll wait on tested 99% pure DMT. Planning on getting a used GC/MS soon.

OH AND... if you have not great veins (mine are like bass guitar string thickness) then it might be really crappy if you miss the shot, etc. It might not be something you want to do, just saying. It's also very intense and even when done properly many people panic, feel anxiety, life-changing experiences etc. Read up on IV DMT if you can find many reports; it's rather intense from what I've seen in others and myself.

My veins are fine. But IV DMT isn't something I will ever do simply because I will never IV anything.

Never say never....especially to a highly persuasive & determined person with a fetish for popping drug cherries ESPECIALLY via IV. Just sayin'. ;)

(I still absolutely agree you should avoid learning to IV yourself, but I think considering the option of someone else IVing you once for a special experience is very different IMO.)

My veins are fine. But IV DMT isn't something I will ever do simply because I will never IV anything.

It is far out. I imagine vaporizing a massive amount on a skillet would “also work” and probably kick in half a second quicker.

Try it that way. You can mix it with some BHO, wax, shatter I believe. I am sure you’d love it.