Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

dxm - 2nd time - this was a year ago

acidic dreamz

Bluelighter
ick. ive only experienced dxm twice but i ordered the powder from a place(not to be disclosed) 7 grams powder. me and my friend went in on it. i'll call him N for the point being. the first time i did it it was around 400 mg in a fucked up gel capsule that my parents thought it was cocaine so they crushed it up.(i had a double beam so i weighed it). i was pretty fucked up and im not that big of a guy like 6'-6'1 - 155lbs.
The week after i was at N's house and i had nothing to eat all day. his parents went away for the night(thank god). i then weighed a pill 625mg and ate it. i'd say arouund 7. i then ate my dinner and continued my business. 15 minutes later i get that annoying dxm itch along with my body getting really hot. im sitting paranoid as fuck like OH SHIT ITS HITTING ME. N was liike your a moron and its not hitting you.
All of a sudden both arms went numb and i felt like i was about to spew all over the place so i ran up to his bathroom and went to puke but i couldnt so i just sat in there just incase i was to. all of a sudden i just heard a buncha footsteps outside the bathroom and by now i cant walk cause im so fucked up and i look out i see nothing . all of a sudden i look down at his bathroom floor and the in the crakcs of his tile started to turn gold and i started to feel really floaty and sections of myy face went numb.
I ran up and down his stairs going bathroom to bathroom (why i dont know so dont ask) after 4 times i stopped in the upstairs bathroom and looked at his wallpaper in which it has fish and seaweed and shit. but it appeared the fish were floating in the water and i was just sitting there repeating to mymself "what the fuck is goin on" i then drop again and start crawling around this time i start breathing heavy and i think that im going to die. so i then repeatively scream "call the paramedics" and other nonsense.
I didnt know it but a couple other people were over his house too which are pretty cool they come upstairs and tell me to try n walk. i stand up and nearly fall on my face so they helped me walk down the long ass stairway and then i go into his living room on the couch. they told me to put my feet up and id probably just pass out. and which i did.
About an hour later i wake up everyone is gone and i sit and think "im not fucked up no more and just chill there for a second" N comes down the stiars and is like u still fucked up? im like nah. he's like stand up so i did and BAM im fucked again but not so hard. i ended up losing my buzz around 4 in the morning. i then realized dxm is far from a substance to be fucking around with. im lucky.
[Added a few paragraphs to make it easier to read -Splatt]
[ 11 November 2002: Message edited by: Splatt ]

Sorry to hear you had a bad time, but thanks for posting about your experience.

Thanks for posting, too bad it was horrible for you! :(