• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had the courage to rob a drug dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't balls this is stupidity. You never know who your fucking with. Someone may decide to make an example out of you for 20 dollars. Don't rob anyone. Its bad karma, its illegal, and it may get you killed.

Im by no means a flag waver, or even proud of being American.....

but really?
Are you poor fucks even allowed firearms?

I wouldn't really say not being allowed a firearm makes me a 'poor fuck', just...less likely to be murdered.

Or more likely to be stabbed, rather than shot.

Anyway, the only good reason to mug a dealer is if he cuts you short. Otherwise, no-one is forcing you to buy from him. Even then, it's just asking for trouble.

Last edited:
One of my friends lived on the same flats as our dealer and found his stash.. couple ounces of weed couple ounces of hash... so yes a robbery, but not an in your face robbery

Wow, theres some right fucking cunts on here. Makes me wish I believed in karma and all that shit.

i fuck with a lot of bangers & i've never been shorted or robbed. sometimes i even get shit for free

punks rob and punks get robbed. if you're cool, no one will fuck with you. keep your enemies closer than your friends

how's that for harm reduction ;)

Uh I did. I wouldn't really call it balls as much as I would call it desperation. This fuckers owed me money and wouldnt split one of the pills they had in half to sell me so I got really mad. I told them to meet me at some alley way. I met em and then asked to see the shit. They put the pills in my hand and then I pulled out a crazy knife and pushed it gently into one the kids stomach and was like "what you pussy ass little fagot, do something?" They were freaked. I think it helped that I looked dopesick and psychotic.

Then 2 weeks later I ended up getting stabbed in the lung. Karma? I think so!

This isn't balls this is stupidity. You never know who your fucking with. Someone may decide to make an example out of you for 20 dollars. Don't rob anyone. Its bad karma, its illegal, and it may get you killed.

I agree. If you go around robbing people eventually you'll rob the wrong guy and end up dead.

Yo, for real, I aint sayin this in a mean way but (some of) all yall need to shut the fuck up and post about the topic or Ima close this. I just unapproved like 20 posts in here that was all off topic shit talking and unrelated shit. Nobody cares about your pictures of guns or if london cats can hustle. Post about the topic kids. It aint that hard. IDK why this thread inspired so many stupid posts, but it aint hard to answer a simple question.

Robbed a lot of wannabe drug dealers. One real drug dealer. Had to fire a .45 in to a mailbox to get him to stop moving then took his QP and scale. We were white, the dude was black. This puerto rican dude that is a real life, has bodies, gangster we are cool with heard we did it and said something that makes me laugh to this day but isn't appropriate here regardig the unusual race reversal on the situation.

I had so much balls when I was in my 20s. Miss those days. I'm a little bitch now compared to then.

Whoever said londons gang poblem makes america look like kids, get a fucking hold of yourself. You may think your some kind of 'badman' walking round london with a 3 inch penknife in your pocket. But you go over to LA and try your shit you'll get shot between the eyes without a second thought by some of those guys.

Shooting in america is an everyday thing, a shooting over here in the UK and it's all over every newspaper for months.

Man must admit there are some fucken stupid comments in here lol. But in regards to the topic, Like sure some drug dealers are cunts, but like lets be clear, Drug Dealers bust balls and take a fuck load of risks to hook us up, hence i dont see the "Cool thing" in robbing someone one who has effectivly done you a favour and supplyed you with a good time, because thats what drugs are "Good times". Thats like having sex with a hooker then beating her up and taking your cash back afterwards, and the only place where that sort of behavior is acceptable is in Grand Theft Auto....

Why are people saying this is a dumb question?

I know I have thought about robbing CERTAIN dealers of mine. You know the asshole ones, who make you wait forever, always trying to make that extra buck off you. Hell, I have fantasized about kicking the shit outta them, taking all their drugs, money and sneakers.

That being said I have never did that though :)

why does it have to be a fucking bisco kid to ask this fucking question?

when I used to "roll" with the bisco discuits.... this would happen on the regular..

it hapens on Dead tour too...

fuck anyone who cant handle real life

Yo, for real, I aint sayin this in a mean way but (some of) all yall need to shut the fuck up and post about the topic or Ima close this. I just unapproved like 20 posts in here that was all off topic shit talking and unrelated shit. Nobody cares about your pictures of guns or if london cats can hustle. Post about the topic kids. It aint that hard. IDK why this thread inspired so many stupid posts, but it aint hard to answer a simple question.
No offense... but maybe this thread needs to be removed instead of bitching about petty shit that IS on topic. This thread disgusts me.. and SO DO YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.