• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had the courage to rob a drug dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got robbed this morning, cunt ex used the cops to steal my god damn cell phone! lol

oh well.. in a way I just stole $200 from her cause she's gotta pay to deactivate it... pain in the balls tho fucking cunt, I paid for the phone and she's bangin on my door with cops waking me up, I shouldn't have given it up and told the cunt take to court but I was just so pressured I said fuck it and gave it up so they'd go away. After that she was still attention starved so she starting asking for other crap back lol like her friggen pooper scooper for her cat! (which was all else I gave up to her hahaha) She wanted this etched mirror she gave me for a gift lol with my name on it no less 'that's mine!' she says hahaha....shoulda shoved it in a few trash bags with the phone and smashed the fuckin mirror and let her pick out the pieces

FUCK I HATE GETTING JACKED

It's even worse when they use cops to rob you! And it's even WORSE when the cunt is just being a jealous bitch because she knows you had someone over the night before that wasn't her!

ARGH!

....don't steal kiddies, it's not nice

....don't steal kiddies, it's not nice

Ahmen to that...

Exactly what I'm talkin about people - U want drugz?

Pay yo man and get high

otherwise you can fly

Get high or fly - else u could die..

Shitt - I sound like teacher in the class educatin drug crime no-goes 101...HaHa

You never know who's packin bro.. I hope you get caught slippin one of these days if you do.
100_8444po.jpg

I'm even more surprised that you guys allow this sort of shit here on the forums. As much as I'm for legalizing drugs... people who rob motherfuckers need to be locked up. Even the notion of it is not cool.

^if that's a bowl, that's a nice fuckin recreation looks real as hell to me.....

hmmm... those rivets above the trigger have me second guessing now tho haha

I know some real dick H dealers that ive had......youre sick as hell and they tell you "man i got sum strait fire!!its better than that -------- i had! " yeah i just dropped them as dealers but shit made me mad enough to think about gettin the mofos back. for sure.

Never done it myself, motherfuckers know where me and the fam live. But, I do know people that have. From everything like holding the guy and car for ransom with guns, to a simple swiss army knife under the chin...... and out came maaaad balloons!. In the end in most cases, they just wanted the cars and money and forgot about the dope, Nobodys gotten hurt or killed........ yet.

I'll be honest. I have, once. I can't get into too much detail...2 words: House Lick. Comin' up big

Yeah, it's generally not a good idea to fuck with the high-end dealers where I live. People fuck with my highschool weed dealers all the time, but other drugs? No way. I recently got robbed for $60 and boy did it piss me the fuck off. We were actually contemplating about robbing that bitch back, but obviously I believe we made a better decision not to (though free MDMA, Weed and Coke does sound fun..). Everyone should have better shit to do in their lives then rob people.

Depends on the dealer. I've personally only had dealers who were constantly strapped or knew where I or my friends live. Not the kind of people to rob.

My friend once told me that he stole 7 gs of coke from this dumb white girl in Summit, NJ who wanted to be a dealer but failed at it. She called some "gang members" on them who ran away from their car scared shitless after my friend's boy pulled a glock out of the glove box.

You never know who's packin bro.. I hope you get caught slippin one of these days if you do.
100_8444po.jpg

I'm even more surprised that you guys allow this sort of shit here on the forums. As much as I'm for legalizing drugs... people who rob motherfuckers need to be locked up. Even the notion of it is not cool.

nice calc book bro.

100_8444po.jpg

photoshop

Not personally, my best friends doing 5 years (sentenced last summer) for a home invasion/robbery on a mid-level dealer and his girlfriend in their condo. Took half a brick of white, few grand cash, and 500 80s, tied them up and whatnot. Got greedy and took a laptop, designer sunglasses, clothes, the works - shit people can call the cops over. And that's what they did, now he's doing pen time. The girlfriend (who set it up, she was in on it, I was supposed to help with the robbery but didn't trust her) testified in court, crying and everything. Female judge at sentencing wasn't too pleased to say the least...

edit - robbed a pharmacy or two, guess they drug dealers just got a license to do it...

Last edited:
^The exact same thing happened to an acquaintance of mine. Would not call this person my friend.

People get caught for this kind of thing because they get greedy and/or BRAG. Worse, they get killed because a secret between more than two people is no longer a secret...

Not something I condone, but if one is in a dirty game like sales "expect the best but prepare for the worst".

I Wouldn't just cause all the bullshit that comes after would be too much. only ever fucked with the occasional weed dealer. One guy took some money and bailed on my friend to 'get him a half ounce' and ran off with the money. So I called him up and asked for a oz then rolled down with 2 friends. he didn't do anything & nothing ever came of it, but the people I buy from now would probably just kill me for that kinda shit. =/

Robbin anywho is about as dumb as they come and anyone who is contemplatin such should bear in mind the old sayin.."you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink, you could put a gun to its head but it may turn around and back heel you into the drink and you drown, then wut?"

Guess the message is - take heed, or take steed

Wise words......:|

Status
Not open for further replies.