• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had the courage to rob a drug dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago one of my friends was selling heroin and crack for a gang member from London.
This guy from London would travel up once or twice a week and stash the drugs outside in different locations.
Once my mate had sold out one load he would call the guy in London who would then inform him where the next package was stashed.
After a while we got to learn of his favourite hiding places so one night after he had been up that day we searched about 4 different places and we ended up with around 80 bags of heroin and about 50 rocks of crack.
What a party we had that weekend.

But someone selling you heroin (poison) certainly does not give a fuck about you.

Hate to disagree, but my dope dealer gives a fuck about me and all of his customers. He'll actually call us up just to check in on us or to ask us if we want to grab something to eat with him or maybe grab a few drinks on a Friday or Saturday night. We've just hung out and chatted about books all day long, and he's just an all-around good guy with a good heart. It's not all about dollars and cents with him, and in fact, it's rarely about dollars and cents with him. Hell, he's bailed his customers out of jail before, and that's no joke.

That isn't to say all dope dealers are like this, and I do understand where you're coming from. I've known way more dope dealers who didn't give a fuck about me than dealers who did, but there are those few very rare exceptions and I think that those exceptions are worth pointing out. It helps to round out the ideas people have when they think of "the dope game." It helps to paint a more three-dimensional, and in my opinion more accurate, picture as opposed to the more one-dimensional, stereotypical, seedy, cold, cutthroat world of dope...

And as for heroin being poison... well, I guess we have a difference in opinion regarding that as well.

Heroin might be many things, but it's not poison. If you want to make an argument for "poisonous" recreational substances, than alchohol is your best target.

And yeah I agree with Verso, not EVERY drug dealer is a complete dick. Most of my dealers have been heroin addicts themselves, or were on MMT, and they did have a little bit of empathy

Only the ones that have ripped me off...and i pick and choose....spoiled litttle white college kid who just ripped me off? Yes

Crazy pisca gangster who shorted me .3....No.

If someone is a prick, why stoop to their level?

U know what ur right man i actually do feel pretty bad now

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread reminds me of some funny shit that I saw happen to some people that I used to hang around with who sold crack. These goofy fuckin crack heads would pull up in a car and get a crack dealer in the backseat by telling him they want $200 worth. The dealer had to get in the back so he could break the shit off of his cookie. The crack head says let me check it out, and the dealer hands him the crack. Fast as lightning the fuckin crackhead rips out a fucking walkie talkie and screams into it "WE GOT HIM, THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETE, COME GET HIM". Equally as fast the crack dealer jumps out of the fucking car and runs like hell. The crackheads peel out never to be seen again and the dealer is out two hundred dollars worth of crack. Not to mention the fact that everybody fucked with him over it the rest of the summer.

@Doug - I'm sorry, man, what happened to you is incredibly fucked up. And you're right - people forget that dealers are human beings too. Sure, there's a lot of sketchy people in the drug game, it sort of comes with the territory. But that doesn't give you the right to hurt people and fuck people over. Hell, I have really good friends that are dealers, and they always play fair - I would hate it if anything happened to them. Anyway, I hope you're able to recover eventually.

Hey man I didn't say I did that, someone I met did.

I don't think robbing people is right. But someone selling you heroin (poison) certainly does not give a fuck about you.

Heroin's no more dangerous than any number of things you can get on the street - alcohol's gotten far closer to killing me than heroin ever did. Yeah, most dealers don't give a fuck about you - it's a basic business transaction. That doesn't give you license to go robbing dealers. Even if you get do get shorted or burned - just cut your losses and find a new fucking dealer! Some of these people are armed, well-connected, and maybe they're just not in a good mood that day. $40 isn't worth risking a bullet to the head.

I don't believe in karma, but actions do have consequences.

100% agree w/you. It goes both ways of course. Too bad not everyone thinks like this.

That's a good point, man. It definitely does go both ways, and I think that dealers can sometimes forget that. I want my dealers to know that, when you're seeing me, you're seeing someone who will never, and I mean never, give you up, rat on you, short you, beat you, or otherwise do you dirty. I've let all of my dealers know that right from the jump, and I've always kept my word...

trust is always a good thing to have in the drug game...

it's how someone fronted me 60 bucks worth of morphine, knowing I'd pay them back...

^^^wait... did you tie him up? Was the girl with you? I can't believe he was that shook over some mace. LOL.....Canadians..... what do ya expect?

Expect them all to be significantly smarter than you, Ignorant prick.

OT:

Anyone who robs a dealer gets it back to them 10x worse in the end, I have a few "friends" that robbed my buddies, so I obviously threw them under the bus because the dealers were my real friends, don't rip off people who are helping you out. You will get beat in the end lol.

the only thing i've ever robbed was 1 oz of marijuana, and one 30mg Roxi, kind of funny how each of these times happened, but it wasn't like i was planning to rob them lool

I had the opportunity to rob a dealer one time. It was the best opportunity ever, and I almost took it...

I didn't really like this guy because he was more a middleman than a legit dealer, and his girlfriend was a total bitch who had him whipped and basically called all the shots; he would want to be your friend whenever he needed something, but then when you'd ask him for a small favor, just a one or two bag front, it would be back to the whole, "friends is friends, but business is business..."

But anyway, I was always taking this kid to reup and pick up a stack of dope (that's ten bundles, 100 bags...) or a stack and a half or something. Well, this one time after reupping, the kid had me stop at the supermarket so he could run in and grab something to drink. I'm sitting in my car waiting for him, thinking, "wait a minute... did he take the dope with him?" I open the glove compartment, and there it is... a sandwich bag with 10 or 15 bundles in it. All I'd have to do is simply drive away. It was my car and I could be safely at home, ripping open bags in... pfft... ten minutes?

I called my girlfriend, and I was frantic: "Should I do it? Should I just drive away?" She told me not to do it, but I could hear her hesitation as well... I mean, it was so unbelievably tempting. I was so close to doing it, so close, but I just couldn't bring myself to go ahead, turn the key, put the car into reverse, then drive, and just shoot out of the parking lot. That's all I would have had to do... that's it, and I would have had a stack or a stack and a half all to myself (well, and my girlfriend...) And the dope was good, good dope, too...

I still kind of regret not doing it; the kid was a chump, not a real serious dealer, and he wouldn't have done anything about it beyond a few empty threats. But, at the end of the day, and even though he's no longer in the game and looking at doing some time in prison, he's still one more guy that I've got to vouch for me... and I feel as though that's almost more important.

But someone selling you heroin (poison) certainly does not give a fuck about you.

They care about you in that they want you to continue buying from them making them money. Some dealers will make sure their junkies are fed, bills are paid, given phones etc. because they care to protect you as their customer. While its the money they want, you can see it as them caring for you.

They care about you in that they want you to continue buying from them making them money. Some dealers will make sure their junkies are fed, bills are paid, given phones etc. because they care to protect you as their customer. While its the money they want, you can see it as them caring for you.

Again, not all dealers are so cold, methodical and uncaring. All dealers want to make money, for sure, but there are many different kinds of dealers...

There are those dealers who want to see your face only long enough for the time it takes you to give them the money, and then they couldn't care less what happens to you, if you get hit by a car on your way back home or fall into a manhole. All you are to this guy is just another customer, and not one he particularly needs to keep.

There are those dealers who will chat you for a minute or two but will never take a real interest in you. It's still very much a business relationship, albeit a more amicable one, perhaps.

And then, if you're very lucky, you'll come to really like your dealer, and your dealer will come to really like you. It's the kind of relationship we have with our dealer. We're very fortunate and very lucky. He's more old school, has a reputation, and he's a more serious, professional dealer; but the man is very smart as well with some interesting things to say and so we like hanging out with him. I think we're some of his only customers to have ever seen the inside of his apartment.

He's just a real good guy. He trusts us, and I think he genuinely cares for us as friends. It occurred to me tonight that he must be pretty lonely when I expected his apartment to be full of people, and it wasn't. There wasn't anyone there, on his birthday, no less, and he kind of shrugged his shoulders and said that he didn't have many friends and that we were some of his closest friends.

Does it mean that he'll give us free dope from now on, or quit selling us dope altogether because it's bad for us? No, of course not, and it's because he still needs to eat and pay his bills, and at the end of the day, it's just what we do. But he cares and he tries to keep us as safe as he can. He serves us from his crib or a friends house, always a safe location, and he would never let us go sick.

I wish everyone could have a dealer like this, but, of course it's likely to be the exception and not the rule. It does happen, though, and these are the things I wish people knew about "the game" ...

This thread has probably said a lot of shit like what I'm about to say that I didn't read through but I'm gonna say it anyway. My favorite dealer of all time was a homey who looked like a scrawny little white bitch. didn't roll with anyone but me really ever, and I'm scrawny as fuck too. But if you jacked him, he stayed strapped 100% of the time, and if you came at him with a weapon, you'd make it away with the dope but you'd have the real mexican cartel on your ass within hours cause they had our fuckin back. So even the skinniest, whitest, nerdiest kids you can think of to jack are sometimes the worst ones to fuck with.

I kinda "robbed" a drug dealer... basically I found a case with $350+ in it, an ounce of weed, a scale that had "14.7g" on the front, and a knife. Threw that shit in my back pack, and went on my merry way.

I hear someone is looking for it now... but theres really no connection to me so I think Im good :D hopefully...

Nah that ain't a jack move, that's what we in the biz call "a come up"! You came up hard homey, fuck whoever lost it that's on them haha.

I had a car that looked like an unmarked police car. I'm white and my friend was black. For you older people, we looked like the MOD SQUAD!. I had a bottle of cologne that looked like a wireless mike to for Gods sake. We jumped out of our "Police" car with the mike to my mouth and waving my arms to make it seem I was summoning the rest of my"squad" to come. Well you never saw so many bundles {10 bags} get thrown up into the air. We collected 2 guns, and 147 bags of heroin without a hitch. The 2nd time I used a badge from a security guard and we got 190 bags. Then I figured I'd been lucky and as much as it was tempting, I stopped. My partner did it 3 more times and the 3rd time caught a horriffic beating. they crushed his knees but he never gave me up. he's been in a wheelchair since then, 25 years ago and lives rent free in my downstairs apt. since then and as long as he'll have to. stand up men like that are few and far between. I'm white, he's black, and my kids know him as uncle Joe. he was my best man at my wedding and Godfather to my 3 girls. I'm not ashamed to say that I truly love this man. That's how we're made in New York City, the Bronx
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.