• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Cyclazodone

c0rt3x

Bluelighter
Products Name: Cyclazodone

Molecular Formula: C12H12N2O2

CAS No.: 14461-91-7

Product Description: Cyclazodone is a centrally acting stimulant drug which is related to other drugs such as pemoline and 4-methylaminorex.

Cyclazodone.jpg

This compound "looks" pretty potent and long-lasting to me.. It remembers me on other related synthetic substances like Buprenorphine that make use of N-Cyclopropylmethyl, too.

It seems like Amino-groups with Cyclopropylmethyl attached are hardly metabolised in the (human) body...

Think about N-Cyclopropylmethyl Amphetamine etc. as well... =D

What a coincidence, I just looked at this compound on wiki. Seems vaguely interesting.

I don't think n-cyclopropylmethyl-amphetamine would work though.

Cyclazodone has appeared on the RC market some time ago - so I'm wondering if anyone could tell something about it's CNS-effects in comparison with 4-MAR...

Digging up an item from seven years ago because cyclazodone appears again in a certain part of the RC 'scene.' I'm wondering if anyone else has taken it besides myself and what other people can tell us about its pharmacology, safety profile, chemical qualities, and anything else that's been known of it. I've done a small amount of google searching but not yet gotten deep enough to find any primary sources, or even first hand experiences. As i've said I've tried it, and will eventually write up a trip report.

I've been fooling with it. It's rather potent, primarily dopaminergic and somewhat "sedating" (a product of the mental calm it induces). Not recreational, very long lasting with highly potent anorectic qualities. These are my preliminary reflections as I've had a sum total of two experiences thus far.

I have trialled a lot of aminorex derivatives. As far as I can tell, the amides just mean no zwitterion and lower cLogP. Only a tiny few (and certainly not the halogenated or (thio)ether derives) compounds are worth the effort. Unlike 4MAR, those without the 4-Me need BrCN. The cyanamate just makes a substituted urea. In fact, out of a field of 14 only 1 was good. In fact it was very good so I sent off the data to Dr. Dave who a)answered important questions (so no, unlike the 4-Me, plain AR isn't an MAOI) b)Accepted trial data and was relieved of not wasting the time making stuff that had been tested and c)Said 'BE CAREFUL' several times an in no uncertain terms. The only good ones are on the Isomer Design site. The chap also got the data so we could narrow it down to just 3 ring-substituted examples is a specific proportion (the ring-substitution affects the % of each zwittrion).

It is of interesting but who on earth is going to work will Kgs of BrCN (no alternative worked) for something that while safer and better than MDMA, are costly...

new chemical information; cyclazodone

hi i found few sources of what it says is a new stimulant thats similar to coke and amphs and its legal for purchase but there is zero information i can gather on it and if someone has more information please share!
all i can find is this tiny bit on wiki; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclazodone

.. but who on earth is going to work will Kgs of BrCN (no alternative worked) for something that while safer and better than MDMA, are costly...
No alternative? I wouldnt say that! nowadays, there are alternatives to pretty much every imaginable reagents including cyanogen bromide.. and cheaper too. no synthesis discussion tho! just caught my attention "no alternative worked"

No alternative? I wouldnt say that! nowadays, there are alternatives to pretty much every imaginable reagents including cyanogen bromide.. and cheaper too. no synthesis discussion tho! just caught my attention "no alternative worked"

Well, there are 5 routes in papers and patents. I mean WORLDWIDE, not just english language. They were all tried. Either you got a mix that would require preparative chromatography (try scaling THAT!) or didn't work. Either point to an alternative or stop presuming you are more skilled in the art than the 5 decades of chemist who tried other routes and ALL failed.

If you have an alternative then go ahead and reference it. Either I can tell you WHY it didn't work or more likely, you won't put the effort in. It is easy to suppose alternates exist if you don't bother LOOKING. I put 4 months i, and you?

so its very long lasting and quite potent? so, how do you compare it to amphetamines or cocaine? im still not getting the idea here...

It looks more like pemoline than anything else, so expect it to be a (presumably quite mild) stimulant but still with activity as a NDRA.

It's not going to replace cocaine but it's probably an OK AD(H)D treatment/fatigue reducer.

take a deep breath..
now exhale..
take another one ..
exhale..
repeat..
You feel better? (practice mindfulness .. it is really helpful)

^ why dont you use facebook or youtube to express yourself better

Pemoline magnesium was take off the market because of hepatotoxicity and cyclazodone is just a pemoline prodrug.

thanks thats informative. i guess this one is not a great deal to bother with i was just curious about it because its legal and easily accessible online but if its so easy to get and people dont really do it, it must mean its not that good

interesting stuff there clubcard, thanx for sharing and piquing now my curiosity. i wonder if we will see this '1 in 14' superior than MDMA-type aminorex in the future. BrCN i guess is too strong a health hazard to warrent common synth? i know nothing about that type of stuff honestly.

anyways this cyclazodone is indeed a pretty good chem for the ADD type stuff and things said of it here are fairly true in my trial of it (500 mg over about 5 or 6 days): highly anorectic, good on focus, not very euphoric and not very stimulating. long lasting and impossible to sleep on, it gives good impetus to get stuff done but offers no rush and not much of a high. it's pretty functional crap, probably moreso than adderall (for me at least) because it doesn't feel all giddy. i'm alright with it. reminds me of 4F-MPH with less of a buzz. It doesn't dissolve in water without ethanol and heat, FYI, and a minimum dose for me to make it worth it was about 20 mg, although i'd usually go for double that.