• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My Embeda Experiment

^^^^yes, with naltrexone apparently....I just wanna say I just read this whole thread, and some of it completely blew my mind, like face palm to the max....

Anyways, I'd say these should be fine if taken orally, naloxone and naltrexone are known to not be very active orally.(though naltrexone is more active orally, but it seems the average dose is 25-50 mgs, these contain, what? 4 mgs?) I wouldn't even try to shoot or sniff these, fuck that, I fucking hate being sick...one guy said embeds was better then methadone?!?!? Wtf? Lol, I'd buy methadone over morphine mixed with naltrexone every time.

Last edited:
Embeda

Okay, Ebeda = Pain In the Ass. But, here it is.

Take you capsules. Empty into a mug/cup. Cover with Coke/Diet Coke (I think DC works better). Cover tightly with plastic wrap.

Wait at least 12 hours. Drink the liquid. You will KNOW if you are getting the morphine - it will be medicinal. You get about 75% of the morphine at once and it hits me (I am VERY opioid tolerant) in a few minutes. I feel "okay" for about 3-4 hours, then I am in pain again. I look forward to being out of pain for a few minutes and work my day around it.

The fine print.

You can add beads to the used beads for about 5-6 more times. After that, I THINK the other stuff starts to take over the morphine and you don't get the better medicine feeling. For the most part, however, I think they just go dormant.

The REALLY fine print.

DO NOT take those beads thinking they "might" have some morphine left on them . . . you WILL go straight into withdrawal!! This is from EXPERIENCE!

I have tried lemon juice, water, lime, etc., the Diet Coke has been the best (I'm in the south, we use Coke to clean dried on bugs off the windshield. You can clean pennies with this stuff. I guess hot sauce (tomato) might be good, but it would be a bitch to have to drink. (V-8, maybe? Bloody Mary? Hmmmm, that just came to me. Tomato is VERY acidic.)

This is the best way to just "wait." If anyone has a quicker way - PLEASE, share!

Just for others sake does it need to be diet or can it be like Mexican coke with cane sugar?

Okay so I tried soaking them in coke, microwaving them both for 8 seconds in the beginning and toward the end. I just emptied a 20mg capsule in a mug and another one in a plastic cup. Soaking time was 12 hours. So I get ready to take it but the beads look like they hadn't dissolved at all. Wtf! I didn't see any holes in the beads as one mentioned so I just took it all. Even if the IR issue doesn't work, I still need the ER to work as I am out of my Norco and am having some w/ds. So I took it with the beads, both, and it didn't taste like chemicals (I did add some coke every now and then to keep it acidic so it was in a decent amount of coke! It's only been like an hour but I am hoping something will happen. I just took half a Hydroxyzine so maybe that will help. I'll update you guys.

I am definitely going to be switching to Kadian. I don't know if that's a gel-like one that can't be tampered or not but my goal is just to get more immediate pain relief... not to get high, not to IV, just to feel relief.

This past week I had been taking poppy seed tea and just for pain relief. If I don't nod off that then I certainly expect no nod off this. But 40mg, if even 75% became instant release, will still give me a noticeable uppity feeling and I'll be hyper. I'll update you guys if I feel any different.

And yes, I took the capsules. Some of you have with success, others haven't. But I felt like maybe my soaking didn't work for some odd reason so I took them in case! If I go into some withdrawal I will let you guys know as well

So have any Embedda test pilots out there tried plugging their soaked bead solutions ? It would increase the BA of the MS but that would also hold true for the Naltrexone so preventing capsule deformation seems key. On that note what's with all the microwaving?

The release mechanism is also supposed to be pH independent which would negate the need for soda or juices which makes sense because things being consumed are only in contact with stomach acid for a short time. Anyways I'll cite any future claims.

Keep up the good work and Thanks for sharing.

Hey guys, so I don't think the instant release mechanism worked for me. If so, only a bit of it did that wasn't noticeable. I am definitely on the Embeda right now, so I'm glad I took the capsules (it worked for me as an ER.) Anyway I'm not in any wds and miosis is noticeable so at least I didn't waste!

To the poster above, many have had success in just soaking the beads and taking the liquid. The naltrexone stays in the capsules so with a successful soak minus the beads, I'm guessing it would work. Though my soak didn't even work! :p

Well guys, I'm trying it again, this time with much less soda and I added some orange juice.

You know, these new opioid laws are really hurting us chronic pain patients more than anyone. I was prescribed MS Contin 30mgs bid and Oxycodone 10mgs qid and now docs are paranoid, still giving us our opioids but being more conservative. Had the laws stayed as they were, I'd never have to try and tamper with my meds. It sickens me, it really does.

Never really head of this embeda...sounds horrible

And to agree with the above poster it sickens me as well that these people conspire against anyone wanting to put what they want it their own body (for what ever reason i might add) and have no regard for who it may hurt along the way (we can call these views kinda hypocrisy but i most certainly will not, reasons: for another time....) Can't tell you how many people I've heard of that were drove to the streets to get relief (me included, but full disclosure I was a full blown street person long before I actually needed real treatment for pain issues, does that make me less deserving of pain relief. .. I definitely think not) ....... but regardless people in pain should not be treated like addicts or be limited by stupid laws... it's absolutely ridiculous

Never really head of this embeda...sounds horrible

And to agree with the above poster it sickens me as well that these people conspire against anyone wanting to put what they want it their own body (for what ever reason i might add) and have no regard for who it may hurt along the way (we can call these views kinda hypocrisy but i most certainly will not, reasons: for another time....) Can't tell you how many people I've heard of that were drove to the streets to get relief (me included, but full disclosure I was a full blown street person long before I actually needed real treatment for pain issues, does that make me less deserving of pain relief. .. I definitely think not) ....... but regardless people in pain should not be treated like addicts or be limited by stupid laws... it's absolutely ridiculous

Well, I ended up taking it how I was supposed to because the tamper methods mentioned by other users never worked. But to be honest, I actually thought the Embeda was pretty good. The Naltrexone never ever took effect as it said it won't unless crushed, it seemed to last me 24 hours, and I think it's pretty good!

And AGREE on the laws of course! Ever since Norco was made an SII, and then last year the CDC adding regulations, it's been brutal. This is sad but ironic.. I actually got kicked out of my pain management.. NOT for failing a drug test or anything like that. But for asking for MS Contin instead of a name brand and Percocet instead of Norco as it lasts longer. He literally said that he felt I was going down the wrong path. Uhhh last I checked I once took 4 20mg oxycodone and 2 30mg MS Contin as a regimen! Got off that! He told me that "his prescribing habits are much different now" and he would only give 4 Norco 10/325 now instead of 6 like he used to, he won't give like Tramadol alongside Norco which many docs do, and he tries to give Hysingla or Embeda. He tried to keep me at around 60mg Norco equivalent a day when my previous doc had given me close to 100mg as I need it legitimately.

These laws to "curb opioid abuse" have just 1. Made opiate abuse technically go up drastically with the heroin epidemic and
2. Have made us pain patients suffer tremendously. I know so many who feel this way.

I believe that if someone wants Norco, they should be able to get it OTC! Many friends have thought I was nuts and said that it would be horrible. But nah! I mean sure, I'm sure opioid use would go up but would it be deadly? Nah. I think folks would just buy some codeine here or there when in pain, etc. Lol I don't know, air duster is a huge buzz and thrice as dangerous as crack. It's legal. Kids are getting drunk now by drinking hand sanitizer (at the school I worked at, it had to come out as a foam due to it), the choking game, etc. People will get what they want and as a former addict I know. The amount of money I stole, how far I'd drive, how much I spent, the things I did when I'd get mad at dealers... if there's a will, there's a way. Prohibition won't prevent that.

Regardless, they should at least get rid of the laws and keep the laws we had on opioids in 2000. We also need Tramadol a non scheduled drug again and Tylenol 3 should be a schedule 4. Norco should be a schedule 3 and Percocet for refill purposes. I just don't see the need for all this regulation.

Doctors have responsibilities and if corrupted and running pill mills, the DEA will just do what they did in Houston awhile back and raid these docs. But if my primary doc sees I'm in pain, gives me 120 Percocet and 30mg MS Contin bid/day, and I have a legitimate issue, and my primary doc isn't just giving it to anyone, what's the big deal?! Goodness!! Yes many will overprescribe but that's them and the patients choice. If a patient is faking pain, the doc may not know so just give them the benefit of the doubt.

I hate that our medical laws are becoming like Europe.... ugh

Hi i need help you guys. Quickly. I tried this drug for the first time its the 80mg time release. It says not to crush the beads but i did bite on the capsule possibly crushing some it's been about 15 mins am i going to go into withdrawal?? I'm.not physically dependent but did go through Heroin wds a month ago & been using sparingly since i got clean

will say SWIM tried breaking down the embedda is his own to see what it looked like, he just put the beads in his spoon with enough water for there to be plenty extra, heated it up and rubbed it with a qtip and tasted it every couple mins. he tasted nothing but salt for the first 10mins or so but after that he started tasting the medicine. You can tell when all the medicine is off the beads cuz they turn a darker color and have no taste, (he put a couple beads in his mouth to taste if it was all off) discarded the beads and did the shot. swim said it was such a waste, swim gets more off of doing 1/4th of a 120 mp sulfate. so in swims opinion dont try it, time consuming, swim has no idea what the salt taste is even though swim tried finding out online but couldn't so thats probably not safe. hope this helps.

I plugged it a few hours ago. I haven't felt any euphoria for a long time. Even dilauded at the hospital hasn't done that[strength]. I emptied capsule into a very small amount of hot water. I microwaved for 30 seconds. I waited for 5 minutes and I microwaved for another 20. After that I let it sit and cool for 5-10 minutes where the balls started t clearly)no needle oneso stick together but weren' uncoated yet. After that, I sucked water up with the syringe (then waved at my one arm cloth to o needle clearly). It took 3 syringes to suck up water. I then took the set-aside beads which were stiff effective and took them orally.
onset, 20 min
I am still feeling it, though not as strong 2 hours later.

Hi i need help you guys. Quickly. I tried this drug for the first time its the 80mg time release. It says not to crush the beads but some it's been about 15 mins am i going to go into withdrawal?? I'm.not physically dependent but did go through Heroin wds a month ago & been using sparingly since i got clean

i1 or 2 beads isn't going to be significant enough to warrant worry. did bite on the capsule possibly crushing

So, so far I can't replicate my original success. I soaked beads from Embeda in h20 for 12 hours. No luck plugging. I then microwaved for 15 seconds 2x hot->cold. This time I plugged after microwaved for 20 sec stop 2 min micro 20 sec. At this point, I see some with small holes. I should have done slightly less microwaving. I think the micro is key, and less so the soak. I've tried it both ways and I had some luck after re-microwave. Very mild effect. I could have skipped long soak, but maybe if it was in coke or lemon juice it would have worked. I then took a METAL measuring spoon (half circle of a globe [so no spills]. I heated a small amount of water until it boiled for a second to 2. I noticed a few more open, but so long at MS > naltrox. then I'm good. That, and that after all the techniques may have each sapped some potency. This may be true of the actual result. No plunging into DT but no euphoria. I decided to ingest the beads. No way to separate open from closed, but most closed. I gave ingesting beads 35 minutes, but for whatever reason, no effect. Not bad nor good.

So last attempt (not wasting any more pills). NEW med in Nyquil container. I microwaved 20 seconds. Waited 5 minutes (like prior success) the micro for another 20 seconds, wait 5 min then check. No open beads, but beads softer, showing wax coming off. No success
So I brought to boil in 1/4 tbsp measuring cup. The h20 and balls brought to just enough boil to have bubbles on balls and starting to jump around. (light boil) I stopped as I don't want wax gone all the way. This time I was able to fit the warm liquid into 1 syringe again. It is warm-hot plugging, but that helps open the very blood vessels that the mix is supposed to xfer over to. I waited for 3 minutes. I then reboiled once. I plugged the water again. Reboiled same 2nd time, plugged. Now 25 min wait. If no success, will boil one last time and take water orally.
Ok, 30 min in I have noticeable bzzzz. Must be the wasps in my wall? Anyway, for me to feel ANY buzz makes it a strong result. I am going to wait until some wears off, then boil it 1 more time. Then I feel I will need to test and do orally. So last boil plugged had no more effect. I'm dubious if the last step of boil and oral will work. 25-30 min will tell.

Results.
With 1 Nyquil cup 2 20 sec microwaves and 5 min apart. Then boil and plug 2x (maybe just boil 1 longer, I dunno) That has one definite effect and 1 maybe
With oral after all the above steps, netted 0 gain. That's bad for feeling, but good news as it means close to 100% was extracted. Keep in mind that if a majority are still looking no different, you still softened the balls and that will work via the original mechanism, with possible more effect due to more "liquidized" wax.

edit: I did feel worse after a bit. I think skipping the oral admin unless the majority are not compromised.

Last edited:
Repeating consolidated test:
20-sec microwave, 5 min rest, 20-second micro.
Wait 5-10 minutes, then measuring spoon till just boiling
take 20 sec off, reboil
wait for 5-10 minutes
Mild Euphoria
Repeat; no euphoria but no DT
soak beads
eat beads same time as last plug (all warm); mid euphoria.

plug.

Why plug? morph. is in 30's for oral, while in 70's for plug.

Follow up: Euphoria lasted 2.5 - 3.5 strong, then 2 hours moderate then 3 hours soft.

Considering my large tolerance, do NOT do this without working up yourself; ideally, talk to your doctor. This is not medical advice and is intended as a fictional possibility. If you want medical advice, seek it from your doctor. Again, this could be life-threatening if your not already used to a lot of stuff. Much less seeking our euphoria.

Again, fictional story, not medical advice. Talk to your doc.