• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My Embeda Experiment

I'm new to Embeda, and I like my opie buzz as well. My question is to you about your experiment, is that if the beads contain naltrexone, why swallow the beads after apparently already have extracted the morphine from soaking them? Isn't soaking them to separate one from the other? Please help me make my experiment work.

So just to update you, earlier today I took 2 50mg Embeda, with little pain relief and no opie high. Next I soaked 1 50mg beads in water for just 15 minutes, and drank only the water, not the beads. Huge buzz! Now I'm trying 150mg for just a little longer, I'll let you know the results. I believe that consuming the beads, even though you don't crush them, still allows the antagonist into you system. Just what I think, maybe you know better??

Ok...I was rx'd Percocet for several years, as I have MS, ive had a c4-c5, c5-c6 spinal fusion (lots of pain associated with that surgery) and now I have no cartilage left in my right hip...I'm getting cortisone injections and will ultimately need a hip replacement. I am 41. I went to refill my Percs from my GP, and got hauled into a room, tox tested, the whole nine. There is nothing in my history to warrant this behavior by the GP. He says he will not continue rx'ing me the Percs....puts me on embeda or nothing at all...I take the embeda rx. I like to have my opie-high fun too. This is my findings on embeda: I empty two capsules into a shot glass, fill the shot glass with water, and microwave it for 15 seconds. Then take it out for a little while & then microwave for another 10 seconds. You can tell when the nalextrone has been released from the tiny beads cause you'll see a opening or hole within them if u look closely. That's how you tell you've over heated/soaked them. Then drink the water, do not ingest the beads. I personally got a real chill high from doing this. I wish I could report something more intense, maybe someone else has a better idea??

Not sure if anyone still sees this thread. I got the 20MG embedas earlier, I didn't read anything about then and shot what I filtered out just from crushEd beads the firest time. HUGE MISTAKE. At first, i felt the morphine rush but then moments late, felt like i was going to die. This lasted a few hours. After some research and I soaked the beads in water for a while then filtered that out and shot it. I was scared from the previous shot so I only did about half the shot. It seemed to work fine. I got the initial rush and no bad effects afterwards. Has anyone else tried this method? Don't want to overdo it if it has been known to not work.

Successfully iv'd Embeda 50mg

I recently had the opportunity to do a embeda 50 mg and I thought I had died. It was at that point that I devoted my time and a few of my ol'ladys embeda pills to find out how to break them down for iv use..I'll be honest, if u lack patients than I'd advise u to stop reading this post now...Now for the others out there who love morphine as much as I do well here it is...first start out by dumping your pellets into a small medicine cup..(like the one on top of nyquil) than put 150 units of water on them. Than draw up 50cc of lemon juice(critic acid) and put it in with your water. Let this mixture sit for atleast 4 hours. Now remember, derect heat is the enemy. It will melt the wax core of naltrexone and than you will be a sick motherfu%#!& for 12 hours..so follow this to a tee....fill up a coffee mug of hot tap water and throw in in the microwave for 50 seconds or so. Than take your medicine cup that your solution is in and set it in the hot water for about 5 mins...than take your med cup out of the mug and set it to cool. Repete that process 4 to 5 times...after that than its a waiting game my friends...the embeda pill is designed to release morphine sulfate over a 12 hour period..and that is damn near exactly how long the process takes to do one of these..I can't stress enough, DO NOT TRY TO SPEED THIS PROCESS UP! If u do than like I said before you better be finding a toilet quick cause u will puke and shit at the same time if u iv any bit of naltrexone..I of course found out the hard way..I hope you guys find this useful..embeda damn sure ain't my first choice of morphine but if that's all that's around it will get your head right it just takes time...

I need advice.
Overnight soaked two 30mg of embeda in water to extract the morphine to Iv administer. Long story short my significant other extracted the water for me and when I went to take it I thought I must've imagined that he put the water into the shotglass with the pellets. Well I took about an eighth of a strip of suboxone after downing the pellets thinking that they would work in combination with each other. I don't know why I thought that. After some research, I see that I was wrong. Well he approached me with the syringe of the morphine fluid and I explained that I took the pellets and a piece of strip. Needless to say I was chastised for not waiting for him or asking. Well I expected to feel the morphine, nothing. I've taken pieces of sub in the past (about 1/10 - 1/8) and in about 6-7 hours, depending on size of piece, I've taken 4-8mg of delaudid IV and felt the rush fine. Kinda got that down to a science.

Do you think the sub blocked the morphine? Even though I dissolved the sub piece right before he administered the morphine extraction? I would think it would have taken a little while for the sub to do is job.

Maybe the morphine was still in tact to pellets and didn't properly dissolve?

If that's the case, since I took 60 mg of embeda and a small piece of sub, since the embeda is time released when the sub wears off in 6-7 hours will I feel the embeda?

And now since I've taken both a piece of sub and 60mg embeda, when can I take an opiate again and feel the effects? Or at least try again with the embeda, workout talking a blocker (sub)?

And is the naltrexone in the embeda activated after swallowing? For instance, if I were to take an opiate tonight though IV would it be activated? Or is it there just in case someone were to try to crush it up and bang? My boyfriend made the mistake doing so and immediately went into awful wd. Then he banged a D and wd went away, evened him out he said, no high however. We're both learning lessons this week with this :/

Currently not experiencing any side effects. Have not had an opiate in a couple days. Thankful not experiencing withdraws.

I know...I'm an idiot. Thanks for not pointing that out in advance. Going through a lot right now and just trying to take the edge off of life. Any good advice or information would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Ok but how many morphs do you usually take a day and what mgs? Cause I have been taking Embeda for past 3 days and just swallowing them without crushing capsules or injecting them and don't feel any different. (Pain wise) Now I'm used to taking about 5 60s a day and although I usually can't feel a high anymore or that initial feeling, it will keep me up all night watching movies. I see here that everyone has different results. I am on disability for past 5 years and before I hurt my back, I was a nurse for 15years. I never even took so much as a vicodin but after my accident, I went to hospital and they started me on Oxycotin. I wish that I never took that first pill. Going from <snip> to collecting disability/month has been awful. My injuries are real with 4 bulging discs 2 perforated and 16 torn ligaments in my spine. Doc says stem cell is the best to fix all 22 issues except for the fact that NO insurance will cover it and it costs <snip>
<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...I was rx'd Percocet for several years, as I have MS, ive had a c4-c5, c5-c6 spinal fusion (lots of pain associated with that surgery) and now I have no cartilage left in my right hip...I'm getting cortisone injections and will ultimately need a hip replacement. I am 41. I went to refill my Percs from my GP, and got hauled into a room, tox tested, the whole nine. There is nothing in my history to warrant this behavior by the GP. He says he will not continue rx'ing me the Percs....puts me on embeda or nothing at all...I take the embeda rx. I like to have my opie-high fun too. This is my findings on embeda: I empty two capsules into a shot glass, fill the shot glass with water, and microwave it for 15 seconds. Then take it out for a little while & then microwave for another 10 seconds. You can tell when the nalextrone has been released from the tiny beads cause you'll see a opening or hole within them if u look closely. That's how you tell you've over heated/soaked them. Then drink the water, do not ingest the beads. I personally got a real chill high from doing this. I wish I could report something more intense, maybe someone else has a better idea??

Okay -- my microwave is VERY powerful. I took one capsule, opened it into the shot glass and heated it for 8 seconds. AFter looking at it good, I see a few beads with the "hole" you speak of. This being the second time I have done this (bringing the seconds down each time - 60 mg, 8 seconds last time) - what are the chances of getting sick if just a few of the little beads have the whole e (which releases the naltroxone) . . I want to take the soak - but I can't take getting sick. I took an Rx Ondansetron. I have also read that there is so little in these, it might not even be enough to make you sick. One person said her doctor told her it wasn't enough to do anything (somewhere on this site) and another person said that it takes like 30 mlgs to do anything. So, I am confused. I am not shooting this -- just drinking. Also, why not take the beads? I saw a "model/rendering" of the little beads and it definitely showed a "center" inside the morphine. So, for sure, I think if it has the teensy tinsy hole, you have hit the bad stuff. Anyone have any experience with the amount in a 60 mg capsule, or taking a "small" amount, any amount, etc.? I have soaked and soaked (with lime juice - just a little) and it never melts :( Carriegirl, you said not to take the beads -- and you mentioned the holes. Can you elaborate? I am a 3 time cancer patient, chronic pain adn this is the ONLY shit my doc will give due to the DEA crackdown. I need it to get out of pain -- i NEVER get high (but that would be nice) my system is just too screwed up from meds, chemo, etc. to make anything work well. Thank!

Embeda is a time released pill. If you were in serious withdrawal, I doubt you would have gotten enough of the morphine to bring you out of it. An 80 mg pill -- think, divide by (my dose says twice a day, so) 12 and THEN account for what you lose when you do pills orally. The symptoms you were having were just classic WD. Also, it says on their site that it could take 8-24 hours for it to even START to hit your system -- THEN you get the SLOW release. I am sorry you went through that. :(

If you have all the chemicals you need to properly separate these, might as well use them to make 3-methyl-fentanyl from scratch. What you're trying to do is not an obvious separation like a CWE and requires many chemical reactions. Chemical reaction discussion is not allowed on Bluelight, so if you get an idea like this, we can't reduce your harm.

Okay I wrote the above (second) post to the original post giving the nuke (microwave) instructions. I ended up doing two capsules full (different times) and ended up with the little holes she spoke of. I was too afraid to take it. I had put them in a teacup (two different times) and nuked them for 9 seconds and 7 the second time. My microwave is POWERFUL, because the water was H O T and the little holes showed up in "some," but not all (mostly not). Same results (teacups) both times. Okay, so I pushed those aside and did this:

So, I took some hot tap water, used my candy thermometer to test the temp to 110 (with us at 98.6, figured that would be safe--we do get fever) and added a small squeeze of fresh lime (for the [stomach] acid). That was in a shot glass and then I dropped that down into teacup of very hot (nuked) water. It cooled so quickly, I would have had to repeat heating the water the entire time, so I just let it soak. I figured this to be my morning dose.

I don't know how much of the medicine was "really" that melted into the water because I could taste something a little funky, but the fresh lime juice was masking a lot. So, now, I have two teacups (with about 15% holes) - and one shot glass (also with the lime). I get up this a.m., pop into the kitchen and DOWN one of the teacups. About 30 minutes later, I go back into the kitchen and there sits the "other" teacup. OH SHIT, I looked into the other cup and now I don't know which was which. The cup remaining didn't seem to have holes -- so I downed that too. Then I took the shot. I am not "high" so to speak, but I do feel better.

The moral here - is I think I took the one/ones with the holes without realizing it. SO, either it wasn't enough to make me sick or maybe it "blocked" the morphine effect. OR MAYBE (as mentioned by some) that it wasn't enough to do anything as most Naltrexone dosage is about 25+ mg (I have 60mg Embeda/2mg Naltrexone). I have also read in some other sites that it is just a "blocker" of the euphoric part -- I mean giving you a pill and saying, "Now, take this every morning, first thing!" "If you don't, when you shoot up, you will have a wonderful high -- but if you take THIS ;), you will throw your guts up, among other things, and be miserable for days! :):) Doesn't that sound good??" I've heard there is a 30 day shot (seems unlikely, though). So, we have come to the torture "cure?" Take it or else? I seec conflicting stories all over. So, I absolutely took SOME Naltrexone -- didn't get high (60mg morphine x 3) -- not unusual for me. Keep you posted -- anyone else have anything to add?

I get you. I have had cancer three times. Most of my problems stem for the "cure." The chemo caused autoimmune disease, bone density problems, neuropathy, the list is endless. Anyway, I got screwed in my divorce while going through my third cancer (stopped paying my insurance). Being on SSI, you have to live on $700 a month. I could probably work part time, but for every dollar you make, they take a dollar out of your $700 -- so part time just became full time. In addition, you lost you health insurance (that is my major expense and gold) and any other benefits you might have been getting, e.g., food. THAT is the way the democrats want it. The government is running you -- but they want you to believe it is a "gift." The DEA is telling the doctors how to handle their patients -- or "we'll" take your license. Therefore, a lot of us end up here out of desperation. :/

Coke. A-Cola. Empty the capsules into a glass container. Pour in REAL (not diet) coke (just a little). Put plastic wrap over and (unfortunately) wait 12-24 hours. Drink the [awful] coke -- and swallow the little beads. That's it. The longer you wait, the better.

Last edited:
EMBEDA IS THE DEVIL. WHOEVER INVENTED THIS IS FUCKING SADISTIC. On a desperate day, a friend said he had these to get rid of. I did did one against my better judgement because i know what was in them. Thanks google. And i immediately got the pins and needles like morphine, felt great for all of 5 seconds.. then i was puking exorcist style for the next 10 minutes. Then just so sick i laid in the fetal positiong for the next hour. Finally someone called that had morphine. It took everything i had to drive over there and buy it. But i knew i had to, to feel better. It did ,but not as good as 55 $ normally does.. STAY AWAY FROM THESE THINGS.

Hi I been on PAIN pill for a while and the doctor put me on Embeda ER 20-0.8 will I have withdrawals from the oxycodone?