Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely why I've been doing more meth lately. Least I know I'm getting my moneys worth!

Adelaide (IMO) is going to have a very large meth epidemic soon. There are hundreds of weekly pill users that are all swapping to methamphetamine due to the quality of pills.

My circle of friends all smoke meth when they'd normally have a few pills, horrible to watch.

Even people I know who do pills maybe once or twice a year are considering meth as being an acceptable occasional indulgence. It's becoming as mundane and acceptable as pills are.

Adelaide (IMO) is going to have a very large meth epidemic soon. There are hundreds of weekly pill users that are all swapping to methamphetamine due to the quality of pills...

This has been happening a fair bit in many circles in Melbourne over the last two years.

I have been led to believe that one of the many factors contributing to shitty pills is the police crackdown on production within the country, while meth is significantly easier to make, and thus harder to police.

Personally I'm steering clear of both. These substances can damage your physical and metal wellbeing, as well as put stress on your relationships with family and friends... actually I'm really just not in the mood.

Adelaide (IMO) is going to have a very large meth epidemic soon. There are hundreds of weekly pill users that are all swapping to methamphetamine due to the quality of pills.

My circle of friends all smoke meth when they'd normally have a few pills, horrible to watch.

Even people I know who do pills maybe once or twice a year are considering meth as being an acceptable occasional indulgence. It's becoming as mundane and acceptable as pills are.

I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to call it an epidemic yet, but I've noticed a definate increase in use. Especially in town on weekends etc. It's always been fairly popular in the nightlife, but it's really exploded since the quality of pills dropped off. It's the next best thing and the quality right now is quite high, so it's no wonder people are making the swap.

I guess we should just be glad that GHB never had a big presence in Adelaide.

Do u really think that this is a coincidence? Ice is so much more profitable its not even worth importing mdma pills anymore. Thats why the Bikies have increased the price which went up by atleast 150%. There arnt any mdma pills around at all which sux.

Im normally and all rounder with drugs, little bit of this n a little bit of that. I never do insane quantities or do it with a habit but it sux that i dont even know what MDMA feels like anymore, its been that long LOL

i think i shall experiment with it once, for curiosity sake
then stay the hell away
a meth addiction is the last thing i need
:\

Famous last words... I have seen meth screw up so many lives it is amazing. But you'll be different. If you wanna have fun do a google search for "faces of meth." But, it won't happen to you... 8o

alanzs: haha yeeh i know, we've all heard it before
but honestly, i dont have the funds to support a meth addiction, and i need my physical health for a future career
so i have some barriers preventing this, but yes, no one intends to get addicted...

i think the government is being quite counterproductive with the crackdown of mdma
i mean, sure it aint good for you, but damn, im sure meth is worse
(correct me if im wrong?) haha

i miss you mdma
:(

I'd say in moderation they're about on par.

People just find it a lot harder to use meth in moderation. With pills you drop a few, party for the night, you crash out a few hours later, wake up and go on with life.

With meth, it's a lot easier for a night out to turn into a 2 or 3 day bender. Then you feel like shit on monday morning but have to turn up to work, so you have a quick puff on the pipe, then you have another, then next thing you know the pipe is the first thing you reach for when you get out of bed. And so it goes. Seen so many people go down that road.

ahh i see, haha yeeh i can imagine the mental addiction
is meth actually very euphoric?
or is it moreso mental and physical energy?

because i would really only use it for its euphoric effects...
i know it allows serotonin to flood the brain, but nowhere near the extent of mdma, but is the euphoria the main attraction?

im really looking for a substitute mdma, which i suppose could be 4-mmc, only that Australia likes to prohibit that shit
:\

It's euphoric, but it's a different type of euphoria. It isn't the all encompassing 'oh god this is amazing' of MDMA, more of an energetic confident rush, you feel strong, sociable, energetic, outgoing,capable, everything is bright and shiney and you can take on the fucking world. It's also a lot less 'intoxicating' than MDMA, you can generally tell someone on pills a mile away, with meth you'll talk away a million miles an hour and probably be a bit over the top, but other than that and grinding your teeth, you can generally pass for sober.

4mmc I'd say falls somewhere between MDMA and Meth, but leaning towards MDMA by a significant margin. Kind of a nonissue though, since it's fairly hard to source with the crackdowns.

It's euphoric, but it's a different type of euphoria. It isn't the all encompassing 'oh god this is amazing' of MDMA, more of an energetic confident rush, you feel strong, sociable, energetic, outgoing,capable, everything is bright and shiney and you can take on the fucking world. It's also a lot less 'intoxicating' than MDMA, you can generally tell someone on pills a mile away, with meth you'll talk away a million miles an hour and probably be a bit over the top, but other than that and grinding your teeth, you can generally pass for sober.

4mmc I'd say falls somewhere between MDMA and Meth, but leaning towards MDMA by a significant margin. Kind of a nonissue though, since it's fairly hard to source with the crackdowns.

U hit the nail on the head. With MDMA ud feel very messed up. Cant think straight with massive gurns and eye wabbles and a powerful euphoria id have to say it gives u more than ice.

With ice u just feel very speedy, talk a million miles an hour. Move with a very fast pace and so forth. The euphoria is pretty strong too but not as fun as MDMA.

I find that i get tired after a nite of MDMA but on ice i could go on and use it for a week (my longest time was around 9 days) LOL It just makes u wanna move around get up and go go go LOL I find that i am very anti social on it. With MDMA is tend to dribble shit all nite long to randoms that i have just met hahaha aaahh the feeling of MDMA :(

^ My circle of friends (well the few that do drugs, most of them only drink) too has gone onto meth instead of pills, or a bit of 4-mmc. I personally don't like meth, although I agree it has addictive quality's. But I'd severely doubt you'd get such an addiction from having it once or twice.

Just because in my experience I had to use it a fair bit before I started to feel I really really wanted it, and only reason I was, is because I get offered it for free nearly every fortnight, and not just a line. I can pretty much get grams for free ^.^

But now I steer clear of it, started to feel a little addictive and it's just not that good. It's amazing how drunk you can get on it though, I was so drunk that I couldn't remembered what had happened 30 seconds earlier. All I remember was walking home from a macca's and my old man calling me on the phone because I'd told him to pick me up from a club thats about 15mins drive from the macca's I was at.

You know when you see those people walking home, who look so drunk that u could do anything to them, and they wouldn't comprehend what was going on... I was that guy.

As far as quality goes in brisbane, I've seen a rise since the start of the year..

The batch I got this weekend was the best I've had so far in brissy..

As far as the addictive qualities of meth go, it can be very hard to stop especially if you're on the pipe..

As a former heroin addict, (which I haven't touched in 2 years) I can see the addiction potential of it, and as such I'm quite hard on how much and how often I do sample it..

A friend of mine only just crashed this morning from a binge he started on Monday night, and just lost track of the days..

And remember, You'll always think you won't get addictted.. But just start to watch yourself if you're thinking of hitting that pipe midweek.

And remember, You'll always think you won't get addictted.. But just start to watch yourself if you're thinking of hitting that pipe midweek.

Yeah when I start to think about it too often or get sudden urges at inappropriate times is when I decide to have a good few months break.

alanzs: haha yeeh i know, we've all heard it before
but honestly, i dont have the funds to support a meth addiction, and i need my physical health for a future career
so i have some barriers preventing this, but yes, no one intends to get addicted...

i think the government is being quite counterproductive with the crackdown of mdma
i mean, sure it aint good for you, but damn, im sure meth is worse
(correct me if im wrong?) haha

i miss you mdma
:(

you say you can't afford to fund a habit - trust me, you'll find a way
you say you need your health and career - meth will become 1000 times more important than either of these and your friends, family and anything else
you'll start to think you're a better person, with more ambition, and no barriers

i know you'll still do it, cos so did i and so many others

but that's a heads up for you

little luxury: seriously man, i understand what you're trying to say
but its something i am just curious about, i dont intend to incorporate it into my lifestyle
i've just heard so much about it, i wanna see what all the fuss is about

tbh, i think ill be disappointed in it, but i could be wrong
and trust me man, getting scripted speed would definitely lower my want for meth
really what i want is mdma back (which i love, oh so much)
but even then, i've only had pills about 8-10 times

i know my limits
but cheers for the heads up mann
(y)

you say you can't afford to fund a habit - trust me, you'll find a way
you say you need your health and career - meth will become 1000 times more important than either of these and your friends, family and anything else
you'll start to think you're a better person, with more ambition, and no barriers

i know you'll still do it, cos so did i and so many others

but that's a heads up for you

Yes that is possible, it's also possible that he might not get addicted and use recreationally and continue to function as a normal person.

Don't be silly Jake, everyone who uses meth immediately ends up toothless in some crackhouse sucking dick for a point.

Just wait to see what u feel like after even a single nite on ice. I feel suicidal, low seretonin and just overall shit. Feels like u have no energy and just feel like absolute shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.