• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

I wouldn’t recommend IV, I tried and for sure I’m not a professional at it, but leaves tracks on the arms that can be seen. That alone for me was enough to stop.

Doing it via the usual nose method I seem to be developing some sort of response to the coke. I keep having a throwing up feeling. Not sure if it’s my body expecting the drip and my body over reacts after the first line. It’s getting stupid. Sometime I just end up pushing it to puke so it’s done and out of the way. Anyone have any experience with this?

I also seem to be breaking out in spots too on my face, which is unsual. Could this be the Levamisole?
I always check my stuff and it’s always cut with levamisole.

Cool guys, I get it, nobody's going to answer anything about Cuts because nobody really knows for sure. Cool, I get it.

Okay, we get it, nobody's going to talk about cuts because nobody really knows without testing.

Moving on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing the subject slightly...

Why do some Steelers put duct tape around the little gram baggie before selling? I have one supplier I use as a backup. Everything you get from her as always individually backed up into those really teeny 1in by 1in gram bags. She well then put duct tape whether it's a solid color or has a pattern on it around the whole bag and even slightly above the opening and then folding the tape back onto itself, Sticky Side to Sticky Side allowing the opening of the bag to have about a quarter of an inch of duct tape above the opening but still allow you to be able to access and and reseal the bag.

I used at the supplier that's my go-to throughout the month of May June and July last year and then on and off quite regularly another two months. Her product is very consistently the textbook description of fish scale. I've even sent a couple of samples at different times to a lab what's the results coming back both times above 87% purity. I know you just her more as a backup or when somebody request the "real good stuff"

Every time I have bought from her which requires a minimum of a 5-gram purchase, everything is always been individually packaged and those little teeny one gram size baggies. Each time I purchase it from her, the baggies have always been duct-taped.

Is this to conceal what's on the inside so you can't see it?
Or is that her style of calling card? (Some people use baggies with Ace of Spades or Superman or Stars printed on the baggie which allows people buying to identify the source depending on what's printed on the baggie).
She consistently has fish scale and the two times I tested it having results of very high quality. From my experiences with her, one time doing about 5 lines and taking hits off of her bong over a 3 1/2 to 4 hour time span. She doesn't come across as a mid-level dealer or she has lots of guns with armed guys by her side waiting for something to go down. She's probably a higher up low-level dealer where she can get stuff straight from Mexico but still keeping it low-key and nonchalant not making it obvious that she deals. But everything I've ever gotten from her has always been weighed and deals. But everything I've ever gotten from her has always been weighed in 1 gram increments and packaged in one gram individual baggies instead of just selling you a 5-gram lump and one of those four or five gram size baggies you get at the smoke shops.

My question is a, what's the purpose for duct taping the bags. Or is it more just her personal preference of how she wants to do it with no real specific purpose for taping the baggies

What household item or what object other than an actual calibrated weight weighs exactly, precisely, 1 gram? Not something that weighs approximately but something exactly one gram that I can use to check the accuracy of portable digital scale?

I picked up 3 grams from a very close trusted friend. The normal two or three gram size baggies that come 100 to a package that you can buy from any smoke shop, when empty consistently weigh on my scale .6 grams. I've never weighed an empty baggie on her scale but I assume it would have the same result. So on my scale if I weigh a gram while it's still in the baggie it should come out to 1.6 grams.

Today when I picked up 3 grams from her she was using a different baggy, slightly larger and made of slightly thinner plastic. Not sure what the baggie weighs empty. She put the three grams in the baggie on her scale and it showed 3.2 grams. I have no reason to not trust that she shorted me on my three grams. When I got home I put the baggie on my scale just out of curiosity and it showed 3.6 grams

So now I'm curious to see how accurate both the scales are. What can I use that weighs exactly precisely 1 gram so I can test the accuracy of each scale and determined if 1 scale is off and I can't be calibrated correctly then it definitely needs to be replaced.

A brand-new nickel supposedly is supposed to weigh 5 grams. Not sure how accurate that information is, and not sure is it exactly 5 grams or can it very from 4.9 to 5.1 grams

Considering a precise 1g calibration weight is only a couple bucks, it would be my first choice. Although if you have a syringe, 1mL of pure water = 1gram.

Hey Lotus,
Not sure what your original question was, but if you want to know the most common cuts, I think that would be hard to find out, but we may be able to find a list of the most common cuts ranked in order (not even factoring in geographic variables) based on what samples have been confiscated/submitted and tested and their results published.

1. Find every possible database, journal article, paper, govt health disclosure of street drug test adulterants/purity results.
2. Compile all data into one uniform database that can be sorted -> voila descending order of most common adulterants found

a) Find every single published result of street drug testing you can. Here's a good starting point that names some of the biggest testing services:
Start here: https://www.ecstasydata.org/additional_resources.php

I give up on this post. Sorry.

Thanks

I've done quite a bit of extensive internet research how many different topics concerning cocaine. As far as my original question, I'm sure somewhere the DEA or a credible testing facility has a list of the top 5 or 10 or however many cuts that they most commonly find when testing I would assume there would be several list from credible sources, I haven't been able to find anything other than the same information that these websites are copying and adding to their site. They mentioned common cuts but it sounds like it's just more of a general listening. I would like to find something a little more detailed. Possibly in order based off of the samples being tested over the course of a year or two. I figured the DEA website would have information, from what I see, there's not much information at all.

I'm just curious and I'm sure we've all wondered at one point or another what cuts are more than likely in our cocaine versus other cuts that are less commonly used.

I've seen a number of times where websites have listed sheetrock as a cutting agent. I'm sure somewhere in the world it's used but I have yet to find any Source from a testing Lab or government-affiliated stating that they found sheetrock being used as a cutting agent or even mentioning it when talking about common cuts. I'm familiar with sheetrock and I just can't figure out how someone with half an ounce it's going to use sheetrock as a cutting agent without it being noticeable.

I used to have a good family friend that was a Narcotics officer for 27 years before retiring from the Houston Police Department. Back in 2007. He now lives out in California. Quite a few times after he retired I was able to give him a small sample "anonymously" what she would send to the Police lab to get tested under the basis of harm reduction while turning a blind eye. Mostly testing for purity and to find out what is cut with. Of course that information by today's standards it's pretty much obsolete as far as the cuts go.

Okay so nobody knows of a list or a website with good information. Okay great. No need to keep going on about this particular topic.

Safest way to IV coke?
It?s one of those knowledge things that should be passed from experienced IV user to novice users. Not to be attempted alone.
Gotta have experience taking a test sniff and waiting an hour to know the quality of your product. Not something you want to be learning via trial and error.
IV coke is way less forgiving than IV meth IMO... the safety margins are greater for meth than coke. You can accidentally shoot .1gs more meth than intended and just suffer horrible anxiety and insomnia. Coke is not as forgiving. .1g extra could equal a seizure and or death.
Stay safe peeps

Hi there,

over the last year or so, I've started using coke on a regular basis (strictly intranasally), mostly in order to escape my chronic depression and to get myself to do some work, be it a job-related stuff or my creative outputs such as writing or music. Before that, I was sometimes using a designer drug known to me as "Charge" to achieve the same results. It honestly worked much better than coke but also came with horrible, soul-draining comedowns (much like speed, for better or worse, does), and eventually, the source ran dry and a much less effective substance was substituted for it (the original one was flephedrone, a mephedrone derivate, the other one I don't recall but it sucked). At the same time, I gained a ridiculously easy access to coke and gradually succumbed to it, ending up using it far more regularly than anything before. The quality was not always the best (I had one other source which gave me a pretty solid point of reference regarding what good coke is about), but (probably) regardless of that, the desired effects were increasingly less reliable and the negative effects such as increased heart-rate and general physical discomfort became a common issue.

At some point, I sought treatment and among else, started taking drug tests every week. However, due to a pretty rapid pharmacokinetics of coke, it left me with some limited opportunities to go on with using. So right now, I am treating myself to half a gram once a week, as a sort of reward for enduring the whole week being more or less functional while experiencing a severe mental suffering most of the time, despite regularly taking high doses of SSRIs and Lamotrigine + occasionally some Modafinil. The thing is, it mostly sucks. It stimulates me for a little while, but soon, it just starts to feel uncomfortable. Above all, it makes me extremely aware of my heart activity - even though my heart rate remains between 110 and 120 bpm (which I understand is still below the truly alarming numbers) and mostly regular, I just become overwhelmed by the very sensation of the heart beating and the slight yet continuous chest pain to go with it. I am pretty sure it has something to do with the effect of various cutting agents such as caffeine, lidocaine, benzocaine or levamisole, but at the same time, it feels like a sign of my body being no longer able to handle the effects of coke, possibly even having developed some kind of cardiovascular issue as a result of the regular use in the past year. It might also be psychosomatic to some degree, me getting used to carefully watch myself and eventually augmenting the symptoms such as tachycardia just by worrying about it too much. However, I usually end up taking the edge off with some wine or beer, no matter how big of a no-no it is to my liver... Such outcome is not unfamiliar to me, but currently, it has pretty much become a rule. And I find it odd in a way, since I have been now for some time sticking to a much healthier lifestyle, eating well, regularly exercising, having stopped smoking months ago etc. Which makes me ask some ludicrous questions such as - could it be that the more fit I am, the less capable I am of handling coke? Was I previously able to use it at times even daily because my body was so fucked up that it sort of accepted it as a standard contribution to its metabolism?

All in all, my question is: Regardless of the great individual variability of how all these different factors may manifest themselves, would you ascribe the undesirable effects of taking coke once a week, as described above, to the poor quality of the product or rather me having become so maladapted to the effects of coke in general?

No matter what the answer is, it is obvious that I should just ditch the habit entirely, since it only does me harm by now. I guess I continue to pursue it because no matter how bad it may feel, it still takes my mind off my usual shit and thus offers me some kind of temporary relief...

Anyway, sorry for tl;dr, by all means, I will appreciate any sort of feedback. Thanks.

Last edited:
More good news about Levisamole:

Cocaine adulterant may cause brain damage; Higher levamisole content, lower brain power

In order to estimate the consumption of cocaine and the amount of levamisole content, the scientists analyzed hair samples of their study participants. Based on this, they examined the cognitive performance of those who had taken cocaine with a high levamisole content (more than 25% proportional to the cocaine) and those who had taken cocaine with a low levamisole content (less than 25% ), and compared the results with a control group who had not taken cocaine.

As expected, the cocaine users showed lower performance than non-users in all areas -- attention, working memory, long-term memory, and executive functions. However, those who had consumed cocaine that also contained a high level of levamisole showed even greater impairment in their executive functions than those who consumed cocaine with lower levels of levamisole, even though the amount of cocaine they had taken was the same.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/10/181031101028.htm

I don't know if anyone is still following this thread. Basic question. If you go through 4 bags in a day and then pop 150gm valium plus 100 clonodine, 60 deralin and 20mg melatonin will you actually go to sleep.

Sidenote. My valium tolerance is off the scale so I'm not really worried about that one.

However I haven't done c for around 8 yrs and I really need to go to sleep.

My husband will most likely divorce me if he finds out. So it's either stay up all night or try a mixture of downers and heart rate medication to get at least a few hours sleep.

I'm not particularly worried, but after reading some threads I'm wondering if I should just stay up and feign insomnia.

I don't know if anyone is still following this thread. Basic question. If you go through 4 bags in a day and then pop 150gm valium plus 100 clonodine, 60 deralin and 20mg melatonin will you actually go to sleep.

Sidenote. My valium tolerance is off the scale so I'm not really worried about that one.

However I haven't done c for around 8 yrs and I really need to go to sleep.

My husband will most likely divorce me if he finds out. So it's either stay up all night or try a mixture of downers and heart rate medication to get at least a few hours sleep.

I'm not particularly worried, but after reading some threads I'm wondering if I should just stay up and feign insomnia.
I know you said you have a high tolerance to benzos but 150mg does seem excessive. By 100 clonidine do you mean 100 tablets, 100mgs? Clonidine is active in the .1-.3 range.
I can?t recommend you take this many sedatives. Try starting out with 30-40mg of Valium, and take a tiny bit of clonidine. What?s crucial is that you wait at least an hour to see how you respond. For God?s sake do not take all those pills at once! You can always take a little more but you can?t un-take a handful of pills.
Just tell your husband you?re feeling anxious about something happening tomorrow and just read a book to ?try? to take your mind off it.
Please be safe and use good judgment. Taking a decent dose of Valium is one thing (so long as you don?t combine with alcohol or opiates) but taking a huge dose of clonidine is a whole other matter.
Stay safe

Just had a look through this thread and am staggered at the sheer amount of misinformation offered on a harm reduction forum.

Please people - nobody can ascertain how pure / impure / identity of cuts etc etc by either looking at cocaine, smelling cocaine, touching cocaine, tasting cocaine and definitely not by reading about your cocaine! Everything can be (and often is) faked.

You want to know what's in your product? Easy - send it to Energy Control lab in Spain and for a fee they will provide a full analysis including percentages. Alternatively send to Wedinos in UK and they will tell you what is in your product (no percentages though) for free.

Coke is increasingly being adulterated with new RC's. Levamisole is in a LOT of cocaine (particularly so in the States) and can be devastatingly unhealthy. Very happy to say that my personal consumption of this stuff is (hopefully) firmly behind me

Be safe(r) everyone, much love

Last edited:
I'm having trouble working out whether my dealer is good or not, one week I'll get stuff that I need to take every 15 minutes to keep feeling buzzed, but the next week, I'll get stuff that gives almost the same buzz as MDMA (more rattly and eager to talk to new people) and I only need a bump every 30/50 minutes? Is my dealer stepping on my coke, or is it normal for this to happen? Coke newbie but frequent MD user, trying to use coke for local outings as MD gurns get you kicked out of most places in my area.

tl;dr : How to know whether your coke is good or not

I'm having trouble working out whether my dealer is good or not, one week I'll get stuff that I need to take every 15 minutes to keep feeling buzzed, but the next week, I'll get stuff that gives almost the same buzz as MDMA (more rattly and eager to talk to new people) and I only need a bump every 30/50 minutes? Is my dealer stepping on my coke, or is it normal for this to happen? Coke newbie but frequent MD user, trying to use coke for local outings as MD gurns get you kicked out of most places in my area.

tl;dr : How to know whether your coke is good or not
you answered your own question, when it's good coke you only need a few bumps every 30 mins, it. doesn't burn, when. you look at it, it shines, that's y they call. it fishscale. also it doesn't make. you feel restless or edgy, you feel happy, with confidence, on top of the world, that's y coke used to be so popular bcz in the 80s the US was flooded with a lot of good quality cocaine. the quality these days is trash, not even worth it doing it nowadays unless u have a really really good contact. I live in Perú and this is how good coke should look like. received_2621178621248432.jpeg
cheers man, NZN

you answered your own question, when it's good coke you only need a few bumps every 30 mins, it. doesn't burn, when. you look at it, it shines, that's y they call. it fishscale. also it doesn't make. you feel restless or edgy, you feel happy, with confidence, on top of the world, that's y coke used to be so popular bcz in the 80s the US was flooded with a lot of good quality cocaine. the quality these days is trash, not even worth it doing it nowadays unless u have a really really good contact. I live in Perú and this is how good coke should look like. View attachment 11802
cheers man, NZN

I appreciate the feedback man, it's rare that I get this type of stuff where I live (UK). I wish I had the balls to marketplace but living with too many people to risk that, nobody sells Coke in rocks anymore around here it's all already bashed up or tiny flakes, that's why I'm suspicious of it, is there anything you usually look out for when identifying dodgy coke? The smell, taste, anything common that's out of the ordinary?

I appreciate the feedback man, it's rare that I get this type of stuff where I live (UK). I wish I had the balls to marketplace but living with too many people to risk that, nobody sells Coke in rocks anymore around here it's all already bashed up or tiny flakes, that's why I'm suspicious of it, is there anything you usually look out for when identifying dodgy coke? The smell, taste, anything common that's out of the ordinary?
sadly, in ur country is always cut and overpriced, I live in Perú hehehe that's y I get good stuff for a really cheap price. but good.coke shouldn't even smell. it's kinda hard to explain you, you would have to try it to know how good coke is, but my advice would be that don't do coke in ur country, if u wanna try good coke, go to either Colombia, Bolivia or my. country ?? Perú ?.
Take care man, NZN

Also looks alone aren't a guarantee as Boric acid can add a fish scale sheen to it. Plus if it's traveling any distance then there's a good chance it will contain Levisamole which metabolizes into a dirty stimulant once it's in your system. The latest figures showed it in 70%+ all seized cocaine at the US border and even straight out of some exporting countries before being cut. I have to agree with nznity that you could probably find enriched yellow cake uranium easier than good coke in english speaking countries. That nznity Peruvian does look awful nice though. ?

Last edited:
cocaine help

Hi, my friend just got a gram of coke and is worried that he won't be able to snort it properly because he has sinus problems and is congested. Any suggestions on how to effectively snort coke when congested? Will the coke still absorb through the membranes if it doesn't make it very far up and just sits there half way up his nose? or is it a waste to snort coke when your congested and having sinus problems?

ps my friend realizes its not good to be snorting shit when congested but hes fairly set on doing it tonight

thank you
Get a neti pot and clear your sinuses and have nasal spray and lots of Kleenex on hand. Clear your sinuses with the neti pot between every couple lines.and do smaller lines. But you could also smoke it.