• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

Quick cocoa question...didn't think it was worthy of a thread.

How long after a decent session is it safe to drink? I know there are many variables here but just a rough estimate in terms of hours. I'll probably choose the most credible answer and add an hour or two.

I'm gonna say about 24 hrs. Most people drink while doing coke anyway, but if you absolutely do not want your liver making any cocaethylene, I wouldn't drink till I already got a nights sleep after the session.

cocaine help

Hi, my friend just got a gram of coke and is worried that he won't be able to snort it properly because he has sinus problems and is congested. Any suggestions on how to effectively snort coke when congested? Will the coke still absorb through the membranes if it doesn't make it very far up and just sits there half way up his nose? or is it a waste to snort coke when your congested and having sinus problems?

ps my friend realizes its not good to be snorting shit when congested but hes fairly set on doing it tonight

thank you

Take a decongestant.

You can also parachute the coke, or take it another ROA.

You could also convert it to crack for vaporizing.

I'm going to move this over to the mega thread.

Questions on Cocaine! HELP!

Q : if on a cocaine comedown, you stomach is feeling less than good, is that normal? i feel semi nauseous, and just kinda uncomfortable.

people say, when you get good coke, you'll know. I bought some coke and got kinda ripped off one line, but i'm very new to experimenting with cocaine, and i don't know fi the high i feel is intense or not, it doesn't feel intense, but i don't know if its strong compared to the good stuff. apparently its 70% pure, Last time i bought of this connect it was cut way to much and burned my nose a lot. and i told him i was not pleased with it, he said don't worry next time it will be better promise, and it is it didn't burn my nose and i got a lot more high. but i still don't know if he is just cutting it with something different so it doesn't burn my nose, or is he gave a legit count this time

so my question is.
Q: How do i know if my coke im doing is strong?

I would be flabbergasted if your product was actually 70% pure Cocaine. I would be extremely surprised/impressed/jealous if it was even 40-50% pure. There is a water test you can perform to estimate actual Coca content vs. cuts. Do a search and you will find how to do it.

I would be flabbergasted if your product was actually 70% pure Cocaine. I would be extremely surprised/impressed/jealous if it was even 40-50% pure. There is a water test you can perform to estimate actual Coca content vs. cuts. Do a search and you will find how to do it.

i know 70 percent seems high and i doubt it also. but do u have any answers for my questions?

Here is a good question, how to know the coke your snorting is good quality?

I've heard things like "no taste at all is better" and "petrol like smell and flavour" means the shit is better quality... the truth is, with amphetamines in the mix is very hard to know how good coke is (some feelings mix together and is difficult do discern to a novice user).

I've been a novice user for some time now (I only snort around twice a year, for 4 years now), and have been getting my white in different places every time and they are never ever the same!

My experience tells me:
- If you can feel a very acid/burning taste or feeling after you snort, it is because it is cut with something that is causing that reaction (not good!).
- No taste and odour means more tremors/shackiness and bigger comedown; which leads me to believe it has been cut with amphetamines (not good!).
- Soft acid taste with strong petrol smell: very good hights with lesser comedowns (still a major pain in my ass! coke comedowns are the worse I've felt!). The best I've personally tried.

LSDMDMA&8168748 said:
yep. Stims are that way, speed does it to me. More of mix of anger and sadness afterwards, though

After doing adderall for about 2 and a half weeks I agree. I couldn't pinpoint it at first, I thought it was just me being emo, but that feeling of despair must definitely be due to the amphetamines.

Good read on cocaine purity tests for the ignorant (me). I didn't know about this so sorry if this is common knowledge for everyone else

http://books.google.com/books?id=OT...esnum=10&ved=0CCsQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Page 37 is particularly interesting. To sum it up

- Most common cuts do not dissolve in pure methanol, but cocaine does (methamphetamine does as well, don't know about the other amps)
- Cocaine burns clear, while sugar cuts will dirty the smoke, amphetamines will pop
- The use of stannus chloride. All -caine cuts dissolve, while cocaine does not. Readily available on amazon, I believe.
- Water test. Cocaine dissolves almost instantly while the other cuts will more slowly.
- True cocaine has a shiny glittery appearance, unique to the appearance of most cutting agents.

Last edited:
Crack vs Powder: crack fails

I promised myself since the first time I stole my dad's vodka that I would never smoke crack, well I broke that promise. I figured what the hell? It's worth tryin once right? Nooooooooo. Not at all. I'm a big fan of the powder though.

The chick I was doing it with said it was good and she seemed quite jacked from it. I wanted a bellringer or whatever, just to experience it. I know other powder users who have told me its worth trying once just for that. I wasn't aware there was a such a fine tuned technique to smoking crack properly, she tried to show me but I think I kept fucking it up. Anyways all I know is I wasted $50 that would have been much better spent on some powder or weed. Either would have lasted more than 20 minutes.

I got some thick white hits upon exhalation, we were smokin through a stem. It tasted like a woobanger rolled with nasty resin instead of weed.

I'm still after that bellringer, so any tips if I ever decide to try this again? It would have to be someone else's gear cuz theres no way I'm wasting any of my powder that way. I just hope I never cross the other two lines I forbid myself to cross...needles and meth.

Yeah, I know crack sucks. This reads more like a trip report though.

-> Cocaine Mega Thread

it would be easier to get a bellringer by injecting some powder.. but since this is a harm reduction site and you said that's a line you won't cross, I don't advise it ;)

Damn Cap'n, you moved that shit quick like it was your bong on the table when the law man's knocking at your door...it's cool though my thread tells me he feels at home here ;)

A bit trip reportish yeah, but there was a hidden question in there. Why do some people choose crack over powder? It's not cheaper, 20 minutes and 5000 cigarettes later $90 was up in strange smelling smoke. I've heard that crack is sold in small increments like $5 rocks and $10 rocks etc, but this ain't that kinda town.

That and I kinda feel like rambling since a few good lines made up for the shitty crack experience. I got a feeling working is going to suck tomorrow.

Crack is wack seriously I ended up in rehab at 15 for crack/powder cocaine and iv morphine/oxycodone addiction.

If you want a "bellringer" like someone mentioned before just fucking shoot it. Make sure you can shoot the coke though BE CAREFUL. There was an epidemic of blindness when I got out of rehab from people shooting coke that was cut bad.

Also since this is a megathread I have a question about the coke culture I would like to ask and see if anyone agrees with me.

Q: After the recent emergence of "cocaine rap" which I have nothing against, at all. And I know rappers have always rapped about it but recently it has been popularized again. I thkn this has lead to the influx of dirty coke going around. Everyone wants to be a coke slingin' scarface and sell shit they have no idea about. Every little hustler out there will sell you white shit in a bag thinking they are hustlin when in reality they are pushing customers away. I truly believe its a conspiracy that this influx of coke rap has caused more "drug naive" dealers to sell shit product because the demand will never cease.

So me and a friend are getting coke for the first time this weekend. We are splitting a gram and it's our first time doing it so i have a few questions:

Is it true that if you do it more than once over the course of 2 nights your going to be addicted ?

Do you think it would be safe to do it all in one night ?

Is there anything other than benzo's and opiates to help with the comedown ? (legal stuff)

How long will the comedown last, because i've done MDMA before and I could handle the comedown with ease. Is the comedown for coke worse than MDMA ?

Is a party a good scene to be at while we are on it ?

Thanks for any answers or responses, i just wanna be prepared for the night.

Crack is wack

Agreed.

If you want a "bellringer" like someone mentioned before just fucking shoot it. Make sure you can shoot the coke though BE CAREFUL. There was an epidemic of blindness when I got out of rehab from people shooting coke that was cut bad.

Fuck that no needles for me, and blindness doesn't seem worth it for a bellringer. Maybe I'll never experience one, from my once experience with crack I doubt I'm missing much anyway. Snorting is so much better, and way more social.

Coke/rack rapping? ...IDK since I listen to mostly punk and classic rock. But there is a ALOT of shitty coke out there. The overall quality of blow seems worse than it was when I was into it 5 or so years ago.

Is it true that if you do it more than once over the course of 2 nights your going to be addicted ?

No. But if you do it once there's a good chance you will like it, which is already a step towards addiction. But after my experiences with opiates I'm not sure true cocaine addiction even exists. Be careful though.

Do you think it would be safe to do it all in one night ?

Safe or not...there's a rule about cocaine. Whatever you buy there's a decent chance it will all be gone by the morning. Start slow.

Is there anything other than benzo's and opiates to help with the comedown ? (legal stuff)

Not exactly legal but some dank will kill the jones and maybe allow you to sleep. Not sure why you care if it's legal since coke is anything but. Nothing beats weed + xanax though.

How long will the comedown last, because i've done MDMA before and I could handle the comedown with ease. Is the comedown for coke worse than MDMA ?

Depends mostly on the quality of the blow, and how much you do. If it's decent yak the up/down should be fairly smooth, but again weed will help smooth it out.

Is a party a good scene to be at while we are on it ?

Maybe, but even though you think you can act sober on coke other people will notice. They may even want some.

All in all, start slow, be safe, and have fun. Don't get busted! =D

thanks for the answers, im too pumped for tonight but ill make sure to be safe

New amesome thingy- READ ME
So Lots of pEople around here love coke. Apparently quality has gone up lots the past year and wasn't total shit or anything like that before the quality went up(new dealer here). I tried a few times(snorting), and it didn't work, ever, giving me nose bleeds. This was from the same bag, equal or bigger than other peoles lines who would be loving it, and nothing but some jitters for me.

Waited a few months, then earlier today snorted 170mg(so bigger than normal line of this, "normal" seems to be about 100mg), right away nose bleeds(that nostril, ended up not being too bad though, will clean nostril sooN).
No feeling 5 minutes later

6-10 minutes later, put 250-300mg under my tongue and 100mg on my gums(THIS wasn't as good as the snorted line earlier BTW, I was given it from a friend who owed me money, he said it wasn't quite as good and told me that I'd be smart enough to figure out how to get it in me without my nose or the ROAs not used around here(nobody smokes crack or IVs that I know)), let rest about 6 minutes, till no chunks/anything is left, just a thick saliva with wierd texture, let sit longer(held all the thick mouth wierdo stuff on gums for a few minutes).

Spit that into shot glass, then filled it with 21% alc, drank, filled again most of way and drank.
30 seconds later I get all jittery than get hit by that nice coke feeling I hadn't truely had before, with music sounding better and being all hyper and such.

So I finally get it, and thought I'd let people know this way does work(the line I(stupidly) snorted did not contribute IMO, I'd tried this coke before, thought I'd try again today hoping for no nose bleed or something, nothing from it). From the people around me, I am better off than they are from 200mg lines.

So there you go. Soon I'll try it again, ONLY under my tongue(sublingually is the word I've found here for that), only 200mg, then spit into like 60% alc, take 1 or 2 shots and see how it goes.
Will update when I'm all crashy, it's lasted 30ish minutes now. Possibly the crash will be better than people get snorting(probably just being hopefull). May also help that I'm not re dosing.

ADDING EDIT: Anywhere I should post this? I tried looking up many oral cocaine things on BL and didn't find much helpful info.
BTW, been good 45ish minutes now, is wearing off a bit but no bad feeling(I remember it taking like 2 hours to feel bad though, my friends just left for a few minutes so I've got nobody to ask). Same heart beat as 15 minutes ago.

Last edited:
question about coke and appetite

ok so it fasts up ur metabolism and make su hyper and sweaty so u might lose weight and not get hungry but could it cause u to binge once it wears off?