• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fentanyl extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

jholdaw2

Greenlighter
Im currently trying to extract fentanyl from a spent 25mcg/hr mylan matrix patch...I have gotten the isopropanol evaporated and it looks like I have some fentanyl crystals here, but the extraction says to use vodka to mix with the crystals to get it into solution for injection....does anyone know if I can just use water?? because I dont have any vodka in my house, and I dont feel like wasting money on a big bottle just for 1 mL of the stuff

Being that this is a harm reduction board, I would highly suggest you do not attempt to extract and IV fentanyl from a Mylan patch.

There is no way to safely do this, and the best advice I can give you is to get rid of that shit. It is no longer safe.

Fentanyl is water soluble so I guess water would work, and you wouldnt have to evap the alcohol like you would using vodka.

I'd be really careful with this though. I've attempted to extract and shoot from patches before and I was probably lucky the extraction didn't work. If you want to be safer about it you could scrape the crystals and smoke them off foil...but shooting is a pretty bad idea since you have no idea how much fent you have in front of you.

If you are going to go ahead and shoot it anyway, use more water than you think you need, and break the product down into multiple shots. Then start out only pushing the plunger down a bit, wait, and continue til you've gotten the desired effect, thats the safest way I can think of if you simply must bang it.

----^

Good advice, but even by splitting up the product into shots you may have one shot that has 95% of the fent and another that has 5%, depending on how well the fentanyl diluted.

I dunno, I just wouldn't risk it.

If its water soluble it should be distributed evenly throughout the water, as long as its been stirred a bit.

slamming that shit could change your whole life in a matter of seconds, and it won't be a change for the good either.

I don't understand peoples need to extract fent from the patches.

They're perfectly enjoyable as is, and even though I wouldn't go so far as to call them safe, they're a hell of a lot safer than ingesting pure Fentanyl crystals.

Use a bit of common sense when dealing with something so potent...

If i hear one more person tell me to be careful with fentanyl because its potent I will come to your house and beat your face in with your keyboard. I am WELL AWARE of the potency of fentanyl, and I know enough about math and chemistry to avoid overdosing myself. FYI, my tolerance is high enough that the fentanyl extract did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when i injected it. Its a SPENT 25mcg matrix patch, there is barely anything in it, despite the potency of fentanyl.

Next time, please either ANSWER THE FUCKING question or don't reply, save your worthless advice that no one wanted to hear to begin with.

If i hear one more person tell me to be careful with fentanyl because its potent I will come to your house and beat your face in with your keyboard. I am WELL AWARE of the potency of fentanyl, and I know enough about math and chemistry to avoid overdosing myself. FYI, my tolerance is high enough that the fentanyl extract did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when i injected it. Its a SPENT 25mcg matrix patch, there is barely anything in it, despite the potency of fentanyl.

Next time, please either ANSWER THE FUCKING question or don't reply, save your worthless advice that no one wanted to hear to begin with.

Take that shit to some low-life POS message board where everyone uses "SWIM"

This is Bluelight

Then next time take your broke lazy ass to the liquor store and buy an airline bottle of vodka and complete your process and fucking die for all I care. Damn, you have a high tolerance, wanna cookie? Perhaps you missed the vein, moron.

BTW: Fentanyl is extremely potent, you should be careful. ;)

lmao u gonna die kid. gO buy some fucking heroin or shoot diladud or anything. I fucking did every drug known to man straight in my arm and I know better than to shoot fentanyl from a random fucking dose.

Fine.

Have fun shooting it.

why is everyone so nasty?

not that i think anyone needs to be nasty about it but i have them as a script and my tolerance is way too high as well. i.e. I have to now shoot 160 mg of oxycodone to get a good buzz going (i am not a sloppy mess from that much) and I shoot more than one of them a day (a 25 microgram patch)so yah they are potent but I would really hope anyone and everyone would know this by now

btw vodka is not needed, water works like a charm

but for a better yield rinse your product twice and use a very high proof alcohol if possible instead of the isoprop.

and I would like a cookie thanks, not as a reward but because they are yummy
=]

Last edited:
Then next time take your broke lazy ass to the liquor store and buy an airline bottle of vodka and complete your process and fucking die for all I care. Damn, you have a high tolerance, wanna cookie? Perhaps you missed the vein, moron.

BTW: Fentanyl is extremely potent, you should be careful. ;)

Um, buddy, the only reason I said I have a high tolerance is to support the fact that im NOT gonna OD from a tiny spent 25mcg fentanyl patch. Yes you need to be careful with fentanyl, but youre just being a fucking pussy and you can't do simple math. Theres no way someone with a high opiate tolerance is gonna OD from what little is left of a spent 25mcg fent patch. (that is the smallest patch they make, most people know this, but you seem pretty dumb.) :)

lmao u gonna die kid. gO buy some fucking heroin or shoot diladud or anything. I fucking did every drug known to man straight in my arm and I know better than to shoot fentanyl from a random fucking dose.

You have not done every drug known to man. Don't brag about that, that makes you a fucking loser.

Um, buddy, the only reason I said I have a high tolerance is to support the fact that im NOT gonna OD from a tiny spent 25mcg fentanyl patch. Yes you need to be careful with fentanyl, but youre just being a fucking pussy and you can't do simple math. Theres no way someone with a high opiate tolerance is gonna OD from what little is left of a spent 25mcg fent patch. (that is the smallest patch they make, most people know this, but you seem pretty dumb.) :)

That maybe so, but I personally don't think putting instructions on how to shoot fent here is a good idea.

While you may have a high enough tolerance to do so safely, the vast majority of people here don't.

I know it could be argued that there are plenty of instructions of how to take equally potent chemicals on the site, and that's fine, but you won't find me suggesting any of them.

It's just a personal thin. After seeing first hand how addictive fent is combined with how potent it is, I just don't want to encourage anyone to start shooting it.
That said, there are plenty of people here that will help you out - it is a harm reduction site after all :)

hat maybe so, but I personally don't think putting instructions on how to shoot fent here is a good idea.
But would it be a better idea to not publish such instructions? People will shoot Fent if they want to, so we might as well provide them with directions to ensure they do it properly. Yes there is a chance they fuck up and OD; however, by promoting some 'abstience only' policy, that chance for OD increases dramatically. Because at the end of the day, if people want to get fucked up, they will. I feel the best we can do is provide them with helpful info to make a dangerous procedure a little safer :).

I don't give a fuck how big your tolerance is. You are quite the moron because I was being sarcastic. Why am I a pussy? Because I don't bang fentanyl? haha amusing. I bet you're one of *those* people.. you know the ones with the drug stories that tops anything anyone says by a million because you're such a bad motherfucker!... When in reality you puke off of a half 5/325 perc. Jackass.

Getting high is not about dick sizing, or who's tolerance is bigger. It's about enjoying yourself. Grow up.

Last edited:
But would it be a better idea to not publish such instructions? People will shoot Fent if they want to, so we might as well provide them with directions to ensure they do it properly. Yes there is a chance they fuck up and OD; however, by promoting some 'abstience only' policy, that chance for OD increases dramatically. Because at the end of the day, if people want to get fucked up, they will. I feel the best we can do is provide them with helpful info to make a dangerous procedure a little safer :).

True, it's just a matter of whether you don't explain and risk people doing it wrong, or do explain and risk people OD'ing / picking up a habit.

They're equally as bad I suppose heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.