• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

a few questions about Ice.

lucien

Greenlighter
a friend of mine was telling me about ice.
i don't really understand, what does it do?
like acid makes you halucinate, we all know what weed does, but what does ice offer? why take it?

LOL

This is so basic I am going to have to move this to BDD.

Meth makes you feel on top of the world in a stimulating way. You feel amplified internally and it's pretty euphoric. Plus, comparatively to regular amphetamine, the high is much better and the come down is nonexistent (if you get the dextro isomer).

It makes you feel pumped up and like you are on top of the world but it is very addictive and can ruin your life very quick!

You know, I had same questions as you. Then a few weeks ago, in desperation because I ran out of my percocets and was SICK, I used ice for the first( and last) time.

Granted, the effects could have been tainted because of the opiate withdrawal but overall I did not enjoy the experience. I have friends who LOVE it. And sadly those people are often addicted and eventually lose almost everything they have in the pursuit of ice and the high.

I did get an immediate rush. Could not stop talking, could not sit still etc. Then after a couple of hours I felt nervous and jittery. Well there was no way I could sleep, and I really tried. I ended staying awake for about 48 hours.

When the high was fading I began to feel very depressed, hopeless and very guilty for using ice in the first place. I was exhausted and could not rest. I did not want to eat, my mouth was dry and I began to feel like I was never gonna be the same again.

After I FINALLY got some rest I was sore all over, like I had been running a marathon, and also found that I was keeping my jaws clinched involuntarily and my teeth ached.

Like I said, everyone has their own experience....but it was not something I care to EVER try again.

ice? it goes really well with coke, you can really feel it in the back of your throat. It cools the coke down and is nice on a warm summer day, you can also use it with orange juice and water as well. HAHA!

Ice makes you really stimulated and alert. It's pretty euphoric as well. It's more of a 'productive' drug than a 'heady' drug. By that I mean a lot of people may clean or do a certain hobby on it as opposed to sitting and tripping out lost in thought. The comedown sucks and some people can stay up days at a time on it, which eventually can lead to hallucinations that are probably more convincing then acid.

Binging on it just is not smart, you will lose it after a good while of being awake.

Yes this is very true. I have ended up in the hospital twice because I was up too long hallucinating and freaking out thinking that I was going to die. I only owe the hospital two grand and that's not including the grand that I owe the ambulance.........................:!

ice makes everything around you slow down and you speed up the first few times, its really cool but im more of a downer person now

Ice? It's the fucking bees knees lol.
It my second favorite stimulant. Pure fucking awesomeness. You can get anything done on that shit(except sleep lol).

With that said though, it's just best to stay away. It's very addictive(though i find coke worse). It won't be like you do it once and then you wont be able to live without it but man it sneaks up on you. Luckily I'm so happy when I'm on it that I give most of it away lol. If you do decide to try it put some research towards what it does to the body. A couple uses shouldn't cause any serious damage but it's hard to keep it to a couple uses :p

I remember a whole fun ass summer on this.

Needless to say, I passed with all A's that year.
2007 was the best year of my life.
The next best year, was when I had a good ambien connect, and mixed the two.

"Ice" is slang for methamphetamine. It's a stimulant... it gives you energy and confidence, makes you feel more alert, keeps you awake, and can be very euphoric. However, it is also highly addictive and neurotoxic, escpecially when IV'd or smoked. I'm a recovering meth addict... was addicted hardcore for 2 years. It has caused a lot of damage to me.

haha i know what you mean jay, now i only do mdma once in a while earlier in the day, followed by hefty opiate doses after the comedown... when i was 16 i could sleep after taking like 4-9 pills in a night, now if i do a capsule or two of mdma im up for the whole night, and wont sleep till the next day.... wtf lol