Completed Non-drug-related research studies

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
Research studies unrelated to drug use are outside the remit of this forum. However, I come across numerous non-drug research studies in my daily life, and thought some of you may be interested in participating in them or knowing about them.

Feel free to join in - reply to this post with any research studies you see online that have taken your interest :)

Note that these researchers will not be contacted directly by me. If I see their study advertised online, I'll post something in here and you can choose to investigate the study further %)

Last edited by a moderator:
[AUS] Friends with benefits - Phone interviews for 18 to 35 yr olds

Have you ever had a friends-with-benefits relationship?

We are seeking heterosexual men and women between the ages of 18 and 35 who have experienced a friends-with-benefits relationship to participate in an anonymous telephone interview about their perceptions and experiences of a friends-with-benefits relationship.

45min interviews will be conducted over the telephone. We will call you, so there is no cost involved. Participation requires sharing information about your relationship experiences. Participation is anonymous and any information shared will be kept confidential.

If you are interested in participating we would love to hear from you! Simply email your name, age, gender and contact phone number to Kylie @ [email protected] or text your email or postal address to 0412 748 907.

For more info visit: http://friendswithbenefitsresearch.blogspot.com

It would be appreciated if you could pass the details of this study on to friends and colleagues.

Many thanks, Kylie McCardle BSci (Hons)

Probationary Psychologist, Doctor of Clinical Psychology Candidate, Deakin University

Last edited by a moderator: