Completed Recreational use of prescription stimulants

I rarely use stimulants as they are my least favorite drug, but i just completed the survey in the name of bluelight.:)

One word... Don't help these folks out, they're in the pocket of pharm chem lobbyists, and a second word. - DESOXYN - everything else pales in comparison... Look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about, they have it in America, pretty hippocritical.

Okay, so I know what Desoxyn is, for anyone who doesn't, it's Methamphetamine.
Prescription meth, I agree with you point on the hypocrisy, but don't understand your wild flailing rhetoric about lobbyists and the like. This is what I've gathered from your post.

Step 1: Give BL'ers Stimulant Survey
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Desoxyn

If the numbers on the test is high, it will be higher security, and less drugs :S Dont you think?

Not this test alone, but they have more than one test.

Thanks to everyone who has participating in this survey which has just recently closed. Also thanks to everyone for the robust discussion we've had in this thread about the topic. :)

We look forward to hearing more from Inflexxion researchers once the project is written up!

right on!

One word... Don't help these folks out, they're in the pocket of pharm chem lobbyists, and a second word. - DESOXYN - everything else pales in comparison... Look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about, they have it in America, pretty hippocritical.

Desoxyn a fine drug i agree...altho i think it's none under gereic names now,as my shrick said the he had not heard the word Desoxyn used in a numbe rof years ,but there are similar or generic or differently named versions of desoxyn..i know i happen to have afreind prescriped to 5mg regualr release ones..generic ones but the same stuff as the name brand regular release...i liked the 15mg gradumets best..nice meds,,especiallt 2 of the 15 mg gradumets,,twice as nice as one......lol

Though i have no experience with meth or desoxyn personally, i am well acquainted with methylphenidate, adderall, propylhexedrine (benzedrex inhalers), and cocaine. could anyone perhaps piece certain parts of this equation together for me, as in what it's closest to effects-wise? i'm guessing somewhere in between adderall and propylhexedrine, leaning towards the latter, am i wrong?