Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-E and Cocaine, My best trip ever, but not the best ending

delsymfan

Bluelighter
Its been a while since Ive been tripping. My last one was a very enjoyable 19mg 2C-E run in Lima, viewing the coast of Peru and chilling with my roommate...

Well I had just finished working saturday night, and with roughly a half gram of coke on hand, I pondered as to what would happen if I were to mix the two drugs... I wanted a relatively mild trip. So I downed 18mg.

At the same time I put down probably 1/5th of my coke in a fat line, and relaxed, waiting for the come up..

Now Ive done 2C-E probably a dozen times and I know what a dose should do. I know that every time ive done over 20, Ive thrown up at some point, and never when doing a dose under 20.

Ive also done cocaine over a dozen times here in peru, and its always clean. I have been using the same source lately too, so I know its good stuff.

Onto the trip...

Dosed at 9PM...

At T+30 minutes I noticed my coke buzz felt different. More tactile. Like normally Its a numb buzz but now it was sensative, I felt very aware of every tiny sensation and contact...

T+1 hour rolls around, and the trip is taking off. Im noticing a good bit of visuals, about what I expected. The coke was starting to wear down, so I did another line, again probably a tenth of a gram.

Three minutes later, and I am floored. The visuals I was having were beyond belief. I was having incredible warpings of objects, powerful illusions, and overall just a great time. My mood was in the perfect place, and my body felt fantastic.

As the 2C-E continued to take effect the visuals increased. I put on the Milkdrop visualizer, and it would literally envelope my room at times. My whole room would have the effects of the visualizer. Overall the visuals were above and beyond what I had expected, which mildly concerned me. I didnt expect the coke to amplify the visuals to such an extent...

At T+2.5 hours, I felt the need for another line of the good stuff. So I did. And at this point I had my strongest trip ever. Within 5 minutes I was laying on my bed, looking through the ceiling, seeing the heavens above. Looking out my window, I saw the souls of the damned buried in the walls of buildings, trapped there. I watched the street below open up and saw people come out of them...

None of the visuals were scary. I find on 2C-E that while these things NORMALLY would scare somebody, that I meet them with a very neutral attitude.

Perhaps the most interesting was the amount of control I had over the visuals. I stared at a lightbulb, and changed its color. First to purple, like a UV bulb, then to blue, then to green, then to yellow... Just by focusing my mind on it. If I wanted a wall or the ceiling to lift up or separate, I could do it by thinking about it. I could melt an object with my mind...

Physically, I felt amazing. I had the low body load of a 18mg 2CE trip, but visuals that exceeded my 25mg trip.

Mentally I could have a strong memory sparked with greater detail. I remembered things from my childhood quite easily. Having a smoke and seeing the smoldering cigarette reminded me of my house fire a few years back. I was waltzing down memory lane, and I loved every minute of it.

However, here is where things started to go south.
As the 2CE wore off, I kept bumping small bits of coke to help keep the effects going. At about T+5 hours, I noticed some pretty noteworthy vasoconstriction in my hands. My fingers looked chubby and seemed to be lacing some color. I decided to stop the coke at that point, and simply relax and see if it went away.

An hour later, and it was still the case. And now worse. My hands were both red. Swollen. And the fingers, they felt like plastic almost. The wrinkles in my knuckles were gone, and there was no shape to my fingers anymore. I could still move them, but they felt a bit off, just not quite right.

A half hour later I decided to book it to a clinic. I figured I should just make sure it wasnt serious, and if it got worse, get attention. I wasnt panicking, just being safe. And at this point, wasnt tripping too much, so I know I wasnt just imagining things.

I get to the clinic and was admitted. It got worse on the walk there. At this point, my fingernails were a deep purple color, and my hands were purple in the palms. The fingers were getting a bit on the gray side. This quite bothered me. I openly told the Peruvian doctor what I took, when, and what I figured was happening, as I had a good idea of the problem.

She agreed with me. She then tied my wrists off with turnequets and injected each hand with about 15ccs of some kinda liquid. Her first try on the right collapsed the vein, and she said she could tell they were tight. I was then given an oxygen mask to help get better oxygen to the hands....

She left them tied off after the injections. And in 20 minutes, it was starting to improve.

I dont know if I needed to go to that clinic or not, but I do know that the condition worsened until they started to help me. Fortunately it was just $25 and Im totally fine now, two days later.

So while cocaine and 2CE makes for the best trip ever, you may want to consider having some methods of reducing vasoconstriction, or better yet, just dont mix the two... Thats all folks!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_2ce
substancecode_phenethylamines
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_healthissues
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting trip report! I always enjoy reading about stim and psych trip reports

Holy shit!!

Note to self....never do drugs in a country where they may just totally fuck you up when seeking help at the hospital

Tourniquet for vasoconstriction....that is absolutely mind boggeilng

Indeed...

Scary, in general I don't like to combine cocaine and psychedelics. I did once with 4-HO-MiPT and it was a great trip but I felt like the coke didn't really contribute.

I have had this happen to me on psyche's and stims, but I can't remember for the life of me which combo it was. I think I just convinced myself that I was only seeing things, and that it was brought on by my own paranoia - which it probably was, but who knows.