Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

First Time Candy Flip

StereoLogic

Bluelighter
Drugs Used: 2 Blotters of LSD, maybe 2 grams of marijuana, 1 capsule of MDMA

This experience/trip report is about my New Years Eve run in with LSD and MDMA. Me and my girl had been planning on combining the two for some time now, even though neither of us had tried LSD thus far. We were kind of sketched on the idea of tripping at a bar, or some random party. We met up with some friends and decided on a decent party to go hit up. We got there before midnight and waited for the count down, when I figured I'd drop. But, the party was full of snooty rich kids and we all felt pretty out of place. Having kissed our partners and had a sip of champagne ( the only alcohol we consumed, we wanted to do this right ) we made off for another friends house which wasn't occupied, and we felt comfortable enough to experiment a little. The time line looks something like this.

1:00 am : My girlfriend decided not to drop the LSD, instead she would take some MDMA and babysit just in case. I am glad she did this. And for anyone planning on doing LSD for the first time, I would definitely suggest having someone sober, or at least able to be there. I put my blotter on my tongue, and let it dissolve.

1:20 am : Blotter is dissolved mostly and I swallow it. At this point I'm a little nervous because I'm not sure when to expect the up, and word on the street is there are a bunch of people coming back to the house. I decide to get in on a joint that everyone is smoking just to mellow me out a bit. I set my alarm on my cell phone for 3 am. I figure this would be the right time to time the peaks of the MDMA and the LSD.

1:30 am : From what I have read, I think I should start feeling something soon. I'm getting anxious, but definitely not in a bad way. I'm excited.

2:00 am : Still very anxious, but not feeling it. This is starting to make me paranoid that I took a dud. Still, out of fear of taking too much, I decide to wait. The anxiousness I feel is different from normal, and I'm hoping it's a sign that maybe I'm coming up. Waiting for signs, visuals, colour vividness, a buzz, anything really.

2:30 am : Now I am bummed. Really bummed, an hour and a half, and nothing at all. My girlfriend gives me her blotter since she is now rolling balls, and says I can take it if I want. So I do. Back on the tongue and letting it dissolve. This time I move it around more, put it under my tongue, trying to see if I could have done something wrong. Everyone else is rolling balls at this point, and I'm feeling quite left out.

2:40 am : Shit. Blotter is like half dissolved, and I start to feel the first one. This is a classic case of my luck. I don't care though, I'm just stoked to be experiencing something. I can feel a light headed feeling, a slight buzz, and a little bit of an energy. This time I know it's not a placebo, my vision feels different, but I'm not sure how. I stand up and it feels pretty good. The stretch feels really good actually, so I decide to stay standing for a bit.

2:50 am : Yep. Definitely feeling the effects. Walls are slightly breathing, and vision is like... wavy? The anxiousness I have been feeling has turned full blown into a heavy stoned feeling. No patterning, no colours or anything. No closed eye visuals. I feel something manifesting, something really really deep.

3:15 am : I'm trying to just grasp all my thoughts, and take in these new feelings. The wavyness of my vision is pretty cool, but I was kind of hoping for either closed or open eyed visuals. Leaves me slightly disappointed, but overall, I'm content, and my body feels rushed with energy I can't use. This is really hard to describe. I'm floored, but I'm not. I am trying my best to give in.

4:00 am : My alarm buzzs on my phone. I decide to take a capsule of MDMA. Just one because I don't know how the two will feel together. I do know I could use a little pep in my step though.

4:30 am : I keep zoning out, but it feels really akward because of the other people in the room. I really want to let go, but it's very difficult because I'm feeling a wee bit self conscious. It's hard to describe how I'm feeling to everyone. My thoughts a rushing, but I'm just watching them. The girls decide it's time to smoke some weed. I really really just want to let go, to ride this massive wave, so I decide this might help. We go outside, and the cold is cutting right through me. I keep coming out of this high. Like I just snap out of it. I go from being absolutely FLOORED, to feeling sober. I don't know if this is the MDMA kicking in, but I bet it is, I'm feeling my jaw clench a little.

4:50 am : Ok, I'm done with being around others. My thoughts are building like an empire around my head. I'm starting to get really analytical about how I'm feeling, and about myself in general. In fact I'm becoming a tower of insight, and I just want to have a private conversation with my girlfriend. We grab a cab at the end of the street and head home. She's passing out, it's late and her MDMA is wearing off. Meanwhile I'm chatting her up like a storm. Feeling like all of a sudden, the thoughts, and my body, and my brain, are all linking together. REALLY REALLY REALLY linking together. Clarity is raining right the fuck over me, and it's amazing.

5:20 am : We are home now. I strip right down and let my gut hang loose. I try and lay down with my girlfriend, but I'm so restless. Every part of me will not let me stop until it is done doing what it is out to do.

5:40 am : I put on Almost Famous. I love this movie so I figured I'd watch it and let it take some control over my attention span and creativity. It's not working out so good though, I find myself playing on the laptop, reading on the internet, searching a billion different things. I can tell my body is insanely tired because I'm feeling this monster of a body buzz and head buzz that is just growing at insane speeds.

06:00 am : I am one in the confusion. I am coming to grips with myself as a human being. Understanding my needs, embracing them, loving just what it is to be who I am. At first I was really philosophical, about being. But now it's really primal, about being an animal with needs, with urges, with desires. This is so fucking amazing. I mean at the time it just seems normal. But when I think about it now, it's truly beautiful and amazing. I really really start to feel sexual. With my girlfriend being asleep, this becomes a difficult to deal with situation. I go lay down beside her, and I feel close, very close.

07:00 am : I still feel very restless, and my body is becoming very heavy due to how tired I am. I am becoming very amazed to see I'm still developing new feelings and attributes of the drugs. My touch has become very very very sensitive. Just rubbing my hands on my girlfriends skin has made me intensely aroused and exploding with emotion. Every touch is electric, ELECTRIC beyond any MDMA experience I have ever had in my life.

08:00 am : I'm feeling myself starting to pass out, even though the effects of the drugs are just as full blown as ever. I keep awaking due to the feeling of intensity every time my skin touches hers.

09:00 am : Soooooo tired, so annoyed, I have never needed to ejaculate so fucking bad in my LIFE. I wake my girlfriend up and convince her to have sex. I come so fucking hard. Oddly enough, I produce next to no semen though. After this release, my body starts to relax. I can feel my mind slowing down a lot.

10:00 am : I'm falling asleep.

12:00 pm : I wake up, still feeling pretty in and out of this stoned trance. My mind is exhausted, and this feels like a very heavy thc buzz. We both get up and try and eat. Not successful. Feels way too hard.

01:00 pm : We decide to go to the corner store, get some juice and stuff. Along the way we decide we are hungry now and order some food. For the next few hours we just smoke some pot, east some food, talk, relax, and take it really easy.

04:00 pm : We have some of the most INTENSE SEX we have ever had, and it knocks us straight the fuck out.

In retrospect, I think I should have done the LSD by itself, so I could find out the difference between Candy Flipping and LSD by itself. I'm a little disappointed that I had very minimal visual effects, and no closed eye visuals at all. However, ever since, I have felt a deep sense of peace with myself. I have felt no need to drink alcohol, or do other drugs other then pot. A certain amount of self consciousness has faded. I feel fucking fantastic, and have a deep respect for what I went through. I think I will wait a couple of months before I try another dance with Lucy though. To be honest, not that it was bad, it was great, but I don't really feel compelled to do anything again for quite some time.

Very nice report! I enjoyed reading it!

But it does suck when your mind goes crazy and loops and makes up so many ideas just running in your head like crazy on psychedelics. Happenned to me on shrooms and ended up as a mild bad trip :(

the amount of discomfort I felt around all those other people is pretty much the only bad point in my trip, but i mean i wouldnt even consider it bad. I don't know how anyone could have a bad trip on LSD. Haha, I guess it was my first time and I shouldn't say that. There were moments were I wanted things unobtainable, but I wasn't like frustrated or upset. I was too busy picking myself apart and appreciating it.

Sucks when you don't get any visuals, I don't seem to get them (yet). I took it last night and was just writhing in ecstasy, but no OEVs or really any CEVs. :/ that is, on acid.

Acid isn't always the most visual drug, but definitely can be. Next time maybe take it earlier in the day when your body isn't as tired. Also, smoking weed with it early on usually potentiates gets it going faster and potentiates the visual experience.

That analytical thought and "mental empire building" is a classic experience I have when on acid.

Acid isn't always the most visual drug, but definitely can be. Next time maybe take it earlier in the day when your body isn't as tired. Also, smoking weed with it early on usually potentiates gets it going faster and potentiates the visual experience.

That analytical thought and "mental empire building" is a classic experience I have when on acid.

I'll certainly give that a shot. thanks for the tipz.

good trip report, thanks for sharing. I have done LSD and MDMA multiple times and definetely want to try the combination sometime

your not doing enough acid if ur not getting visuals. if u do enough ur going to see stuff breathing and moving around, also u will see patterns and usually see tons of colors and lights.

could be a different type of acid. i had a dose i had to take 5 of before and i had full out dream hallucinations for 14 hours. another batch i took 1 hit and it felt like shrooms and extasy but felt like my spine was melting in an orgasim. i really think it depends on the batch.

could be a different type of acid. i had a dose i had to take 5 of before and i had full out dream hallucinations for 14 hours. another batch i took 1 hit and it felt like shrooms and extasy but felt like my spine was melting in an orgasim. i really think it depends on the batch.

No, acid is acid...

it's like rollinboobs said, it's the strength, the total mcg you take that matters....do the dose in one go though, not a tab here, and a tab there, there's no point....

Monk...x

Great report! It's too bad you started peaking after your gf and the others were coming down. I love candyflipping, but setting can make a big difference. I imagine it would be too intense for me if I had to socialize with other people and stay indoors. My best candyflipping experience was at a festival where I could just lose myself in the music and dancing. It was amazing!