• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The History of Bluelight (attn: Oldskoolers)

I remember somewhat backish in the day...

back when there was a different site (and the uproar over this new one), when Anna had no hubby or kid, when Perth bluelighters were still incredibly fearful of raids.

joined 2001 as circlecircus
rejoined 2002 as shnouzerpuff

...and now I am jaded as all hell.

wow...i lurked back when it was pinkish. i had totally forgotten about that. and i remember the name circlecircus too...i had no idea you were one in the same!

are there many people still around that went to cheep trix

"A semi Bluelight event"

that was the begining of BL for me

all of that newcastle mob have dissapeared

I saw Moocho at the supermarket about 8 months ago..

I remember Cheep Trix. I also remember Moocho when he was a Canbera boy, hehe. *sigh*

LOL @ Aus/Asia/NZ Rave Culture and Meetups
Its all about the Raves.

DJC*/djcolen/*DJC*

Does anyone remember "pink"? He was an older guy, skinny, really friendly. Haven't seen him post in ages...

wow, memories. i used to lurk in here a while before i first registered too.

funny to see how it used to look :)

last time i saw pink he was rambling about something at Earthcore mt Dissappointment. Ghost was there...bout 2 years ago?

cant have been two years ago- last two ECs have been on the goulburn river near shep, the dust bowl EC near ballarat was the year before that. So must have been about 3-4 years ago nezo...... how time flys eh?
mt. dissapointment did rock tho!

Isnt pink a born again christian or something? I havent seen him in yonks, but I think rbb was saying that.

Originally posted by IWoody

"A semi Bluelight event"

that was the begining of BL for me

all of that newcastle mob have dissapeared

I saw Moocho at the supermarket about 8 months ago..

Yah I went to cheap trix. I saw SupaDiscoBreaka and belisimo at Summer Break on Boxing Day. punch-e-punch has parties up in Sydney sometimes which are meant to be awesome but I haven't seen the guy since... fuck... probably with moocho at the last field day.

All those guys were so much fun.

shnouzer: I remember the name circlecircus too - that's really weird because it must have been when I was lurking [didn't officially join till November 2001 - the joined with this name].

fk...3-4 years. No wonder I don't remember much of it.

^^^
All I remember from that EC is the line: "What the fuck happened here, man?"

Good times, good times.

IWoody said:

I went to Cheep Trix (the first one) and still have the flyer somewhere... pink with a lube tube on the front.

I miss moocho a hell of a lot :(

atomicbomb said:
Does anyone remember "pink"? He was an older guy, skinny, really friendly. Haven't seen him post in ages...
I remember his "special blend" which we offered to Sean Quinn while he was doing the morning set after Ferry Corsten at QBH... :D

People

Simkin, Bass junky, Dustoff, Pleonastic, Tarsarlan, Blue kitten, Decimal dan, Van dieman, Psyentist, Komplex, Mr Audio, Funky, Pekkie, Gleep, Randomblondeboy, Penguin, De Quincy, -Thoth, Miss Apples, Mona, Soma, Pink, Morpheous Daq, Tigger, Its Chaos, Haste, Sunflower, Anjele, Mikeysammy, Mr Horse, Mad Monkey, Jeroz, Tho, Ghost, Vurtomatic, Dee Dee, CC, Finn, Jakoz, DJC, Blufluffybunny, Ruski, Bubblefish, Shadow. I've missed heaps but my memory is shite.

Internet and meetup shinanigans

- my first meetup @ XSIVE for DJ attack 2
- Bluelight 2 meetup at Healesville to raise money for bluelight - dancing to gene's psy tek lol.
- Blueligiht BBQ on the yarra.
- The days when the database was slow to respond so you hit the reply button about 5 times - ending up with 5 duplicate posts and the storage on bl was limited so you were careful in what you said and tried to make it worthwhile
- Aus Social under seige for fucking up the server all the time and making Aus DD unaccessable.
- Admin deciding to ban all swear words on bluelight in which I promptly posted the entire lyrics to Hit em up by 2 pac so I could see how much it beeped out. Haste told us off for that one and close the thread :( Nazi.
- The regular Teriyakianarkisarki meetups every Thursday which were completely unplanned. You could turn up at hi Fi bar knowing that you would bump into at least 1 or 2 bluelighters there.
- My first sunrise @ sunny @ rosati's.
- Watching van dieman, mr audio and others compete at Club evolution on Commerical road for a gig.
- Bluelight Anime night at my house.
- Bluelight CS clan - wtf were we thinking lol.
- Aus bluelight on lockdown due to the raids in Perth. I swear everyone at one point though the cops would come knocking on their door.
- Locking the Syd Wonderland thread 2 posts before it hit 400 posts and incurring the wrath of the syd blers for spoiling their crappy thread. :D
- Everyone slagging off Future Entertainment for some reason (it was the thing to do in 2001) until Mark James himself posted and all of a sudden we loved Future…till they fucked up the next event again.
- Applesbliss coming to live in Aus but returning to USA pretty soon after.

RIP - Quicksilver , ~bill, ian_hard, Speedlimit55 :(

I'll remember more I'm sure...

edit - how the fuck did I forget Where the Wild things are @ Kryal? Possibly the biggest party any bluelighters have or ever will throw. could have picked a warmer night though.

And Phreex trying to kill himself :eek: I still don't know what that was all about.

Last edited:
I never found out how Spedly met his end... Tragedy that, a real smart poetic guy.

- Bluelight 2 meetup at Healesville to raise money for bluelight - dancing to gene's psy tek lol.
- Blueligiht BBQ on the yarra.

hehe, i was there.
I also remember doing some dvd thing at some bluelighters bar near the queen vic market... I think it was johnboy's??? place?

Morpheous Daq, Where are you? we used to get on really well...

nezo, you remembered me :) I remember your avatar, but can't remember you, sorry...

CC = atomicbomb

Ahhhh, the Perth raids.

Fun times.........

And the BL CS clan. I tried to get in on that, but i had dialup at the time and my ping to eastern states servers was something like 300 :(