• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The History of Bluelight (attn: Oldskoolers)

I'm still around, not on the net much anymore though. I still remember that nite Psyentist :)
Jungle Bizness, Ganesha and the first Wild Things party are all historical momments in Bluelight for me :)
How's Junior these days Mikey? ;)

*The first ever 'official' Canberra bluelight meetup/bbq event, took place in 2001. (ask DJC for approx dates and who was in attendance)
*Blackmagicwomens bluelight canberra bbq event (date unknown,ask DJC)

Just so it doesn't get lost in all the various Melbourne meetups...I just wanted to mention again that the first Aussie meetup was in Sydney. In October 99.
That is all :p

WOW, its been a while since i've been in these forums... alot has changed...
nice to see some of the old names are still in here. :)

I think the Utopia superdome meetup on July 13th deserves a special mention. It was HUGE!

j*swift's median strip BBQ of 2001 was how a few of sydney BL's met up that still snort dexies together (ergh).
also, the enlighten meetings with Bananafish and Finn that never really went anywhere...
:)

News Flash: Enlighten meetings still dont go anywhere ;)

Yeah did this thing ever get off the ground??

*note dates*

its a credit to the bluelight geek brains trust that all those super oldskool threads still work. :D:D

super procrastination material. :) fuckin kryal fuckin, I WANT WILD THINGS 3!! ;)

Hmmmmmmm...

Chalk this up to another one of those great ideas. If anyone wants to just go ahead and do it then I'm sure it'll get put on the site somewhere. I know that I don't have time to do it anymore though...

the whole enlighten thing as said previously, which is still making new ground as each month passes. not sure if this counts but was something i really enjoyed - johnboys bar. was where i met a lot of bluelighters of that era, some which became great friends. a place i always enjoyed stopping past when i was in the city.

Pleonastic said:
Hmmmmmmm...

Chalk this up to another one of those great ideas. If anyone wants to just go ahead and do it then I'm sure it'll get put on the site somewhere. I know that I don't have time to do it anymore though...

And if you do, email Johnboy... I think for memory he was the one with the accumulated data.

Wow, i'm officially old skool. Yay!

Significant Sydney bluelight events...

1. definately j-swift's median strip barbie.
2. the first sydney enlighten meeting at the bank hotel in newtown. we had good intentions milkybar!
3. fire twirling with the bluelight doofers on wednesday nights in newtown. there were 5 or 6 of us most nights. (i miss you guys -Arc, Temptress, BFD, Av, Marc.... Finn waves)
4. earthcore 2000/2001. need i say more!

2000/2001 were good times for sydney bluelighters.

Finn :)

P.S. Haven't dropped by for well over a year. Love what you've done with the place! Love and Light.

LOL.

Haste.....matey!!!! :) :) :)

So many old faces still around. How reassuring.

I think the place where I met the most bluelighters would have been Earthcore 2001 (I think) Mt. Disappointment. It was only a quick hi to everyone but was good to meet a few of them.