• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Police allegedly found 1.5kg of MDMA powder, bags of colouring agent and pill press

headdah

Bluelighter
This is in Adelaide. Damn stupid piggys. these coulda been the sick as mdma goodies we all been looking for for the new years!!!!

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,,26525457-5006301,00.html

A MAN was found unconscious in a Mawson Lakes apartment housing a clandestine drug laboratory yesterday.

Firefighters were called to the Main St apartment block about 1.15pm. When they raised a ladder to a third-floor apartment they saw the man lying unconscious.

The man regained consciousness and fled. Police were searching for him last night.

Police Drug Investigation Branch Detective Inspector John De Candia said police found a glass implement used for drug production on the stove and they were processing the scene last night.

"We'll be conducting an assessment to determine the dangers with that item on the stove, to determine exactly what it is," Det-Insp De Candia said. "These drug laboratories present danger, not only to the idiots who decide to produce those drugs, but to residents in nearby premises.

"Explosions have been known to occur because of volatile contents and here . . . it could have been quite devastating."

It followed two arrests at an alleged drug laboratory in Prospect on Christmas Eve. Police allegedly found 1.5kg of MDMA powder, bags of colouring agent and a used mechanical pill press.

A Prospect man, 34, and an Eden Hills man, 28, were arrested at the house. They were charged with illicit drug crimes and have been bailed to appear in the Holden Hill Magistrates Court in February.

Last edited by a moderator:
very interesting to see that MDMA was being produced (possibly being produced, could also have been a speed lab to add speed to their pills).

Interesting, thanks for the read headdah

They don't seem very smart from this report but then again the media could have put whatever spin they want on it...

I highly doubt they would have been the MDMA pill "drought breakers"

More like "money makers"

yeah i know heh. i've been told by other mates that actually knew about this said it was 4mmc. as he was suppose to get a batch of 4mmc pills from a man from prospect etc for new years.

:( OH MDMA WHERE ARE THOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

still with intent to make shit that mimics ecstaci etc. they will be charges the same.
i'm guessing

Why the heck did you wrap that in code tags? Makes it pretty hard to read

1.5kg... doubt it was 1.5kg of pure mdma powder in oz... media just reports it as such... That's a hell of a lot, fair amount of precursors required for that...

but fuck me... if it was... pure... i dont think there's enough jism in my balls to orgasm as much as i would need to if i found that lol.

1.5kg... doubt it was 1.5kg of pure mdma powder in oz... media just reports it as such... That's a hell of a lot, fair amount of precursors required for that...

but fuck me... if it was... pure... i dont think there's enough jism in my balls to orgasm as much as i would need to if i found that lol.

What exactly are you basing that on team gong?

Just take a step back and think about how much MDMA is eaten in capital cities every day over the holidays...

1.5 kg=12,500 120mg doses of MDMA or 20,000ish low dose pills

This is but a blip on the radar in the big scheme of things. A very tiny one indeed...

There have been busts of multiple kg's of MDMA powder in Australia and multiple tonnes of MDMA containing pills. The biggest bust in the world was here and we are a small country by any standard

340kg bust http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=145317

4.4 tonne bust of pingers http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/08/08/2328486.htm There have been bugger all high dose MDMA pills since these kingpins went down

Now they're amounts to bat off over ;)

Yea ever since then i havnt seen any decent pills. The amounts that they were moving was scary. Put such a massive dent in the supply im guessing even EU felt it.

There is still alot of MDMA production going on. Obviously not as much as in previous years. If you look at the pillreports for EU and USA there seems to be alot of decent pingers going around (europe only recently starting to get a bit better). And Australia has had some decent pingers this year. Those white hearts have been doing the rounds for at least 18 months (possibly a few batches). I'd love to know how many of those have been punched out of their producers press and sent here, have to be millions.

Police allegedly found 1.5kg of MDMA powder.

The police couldn't possibly know what they found until the powder was sent away for lab analysis.

It has always been the natural assumption by both the police and media that a pill press plus colouring agent = 'Ecstasy' manufacturing...and Ecstasy of course is always MDMA. Crap!

It was probably 1.5Kg of 4mmc or something similar like headdah said.

It would not be the first time that a clandestine MDMA lab has been found in Adelaide, actually its fairly common.

Too bad they got busted (if it was MDMA)

IF it is mdma, then we can be hopeful that this is a sign of good things to come...

*EDIT* Don't stir the pot Sustanon

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ cooks are all in hiding, if you haven't noticed...

and who could blame them? with the number of busts we've had this year, and the very tight network of people that control things at the higher levels, it's not surprising that they've gone AWOL.

and we don't need to go over the initial chemical shortages in the first place...

^They do initial field tests, a la marquis reagent et al...so they will probably be correct.

Maybe, but I've seen quite a few non MDxx substances fool our reagent kits. Perhaps the police have more sophisticated tools in their arsenal?

^^^GCMS for one

Whether or not it's cut/pure MDMA or other, it's not a big amount in the scheme of things