Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelighter's guide to getting raided.

Lierywers

preacha said:
who would this 'friend of yours' be yarni?
the same friend that lost her license and digs bob dylan? :D

J'oward digs Dylan,
he claims,
but not the lyrics.

Source: Yesterday's Herald, Syd

See!

Liberal,
schollgirlsruuul,
liberal ^

Anyone else think female cops always have big butts?
Its lucky they're uniforms aren't brown or they'd be mistaken for their horses.

*waits to get raided*

I actually wrote in my post it was before the welcome note. We're not that stupid. :D

Duckboy said:
^if you read them upside down, they spell "paranoia".

Well thank you for that insightful response duckboy, but FIRSTLY, i have good reason to be paranoid (other than the speed ;) )

and SECONDLY, if i'm right, i wouldn't be the first person i know who has suffered as a result of having their calls taped by cops, and given the ppl who have contributed to this conversation by saying that phone taps etc have resulted in raids, it IS a real concern.

So any experience regarding phone taps, and how to find out if you're being listened to would be greatly appreciated.

Anton_Fairfax said:
Well thank you for that insightful response duckboy, but FIRSTLY, i have good reason to be paranoid (other than the speed ;) )

B00005ATZT.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I didn't see anything in this thread resolving the issue about what Bluelight's admins do when subpoenaed for IP/email addresses of users. The servers are hosted in Holland and the domain is registered with Russia's TLD. They certainly don't have to legally cooperate very much with US or AU authorities, but...

How often have the admins had requests/subpoenas to reveal BL user info in the past? What actions have they taken when this happened? Any admins willing to answer? :)

^ Shit, I've still got your vegemite in my bag! I gotta go post that stuff.

Well, as long as there are a team of TRG police wearing those uniforms *fans self*, raid away! ;)