• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time Klonopin use

4mg for first timer? You may end up trying to fuck with cop's batton and don't really remember that after you wake up lying in a sever :p
Nah, probably not, but it's way too much, blackout is very probable. I'd take 1mg, maybe 1,5. Remember that you may feel sober and want to take more.

With vics only with small doses of both.

Hmm, I think UTFSE isn't so unfirendly ;)

Have fun, pzdr

p.s. I don't like kpins

Clonazepam is a medium duration benzodiazepine tranquilizer. People consider it euphoric because it reduces anxiety. Mixing it with vicodin is not a good idea because of possible dangerous respiratory depression. They work best taken orally or sublingually. A good beginning dose is 1.0mg, to see how you react to the medicine. On higher doses, it causes amnesia, so you may not want to go over 3mg without a tolerance.

Don't take a ton and you should be fine. That said, work may not be the best place to experiment with them because you truly don't know how sensitive to them you are, and taking too much will certainly reduce you to an incoherent, slobbering mess... If you're going to do it, though, I would start out at 0.75 - 1mg under the tongue and increase by 0.5mg if you really want to.

You should know that a considerable percentage of people who try clonazepam feel they aren't really intoxicated when they really are. Just keep this in mind if you have taken a good bit and still "don't feel it", because many people get to this point and take more, leading to considerable intoxication and the perception that they are completely sober.

Funny you should say that. That happens to me with ambien all the time. I'll take 20 mg's, don't think I'm feeling anything so I'll pop 20 more than wow, black out.

Ok, I've decided to take 1mg and then see how that goes, then up by 1mg at most. I most likely will end up doing the 2mg. Thanks for the help guys.

Also, BollWeevil, I notice you're from Lowell. I'm about 45 minutes from Lowell

I took 2mg of the clonozepam and I really enjoyed it. I felt slightly drunkish, but not sloppy. My legs were a little wobbly, but nothing too serious. I also felt really laid back, happy, and up lifted. It was a good time.

Yeah, I didn't fall asleep guys. This happened earlier today yesterday. I was perfectly fine. Like I said, I was really floaty. Not like opiate floaty, but like, I felt a good alcoholish buzz and was really uplifted and social haha. I liked it a lot. May get my hands on some more benzos.

And I still have yet to sleep since taking them (at 12:45pm), and it is now 4:34am. I just plan on not sleeping cause I got work again at 8am. Sucks cause I got nothing but Benadryl to go in on.

Good to hear u liked it, i didn' understand all the paranoia at the beginnng of the thread. I used to love clonazepam to a point where i got addicted to them really bad (well it was due to a psychological breakdown and all i waned was 'not to be sober'). Just be carefull not to abuse them cuz tollerance builds up FREAKING FAST (after a year of abuse i ended up taking 30 mg a day and still walk around giggling, beleve it or not) and withdrawal effects are pretty shitty (anxiety, insomnia, impaired concentration). Just do it responsably.

Also i wanted to contradict what some people stated above, benzos plus opiates/oids are prety fun, obviously more sedating but there are no real dangers if you take a responsable doseat a responsable time of the day in a responsable place (like in the evening home chilling with sum friends and then hit the bed and obviously not while driving a effing airplane).

Nahh I liked it and everything, but it's only gonna be an every-now-and-again kind of thing.

Yeah this definitely isn't something I'm uncontrollably hooked on. I just enjoyed it, and am gonna enjoy it from time to time whenever I feel the need.

Clonazepam is a medium duration benzodiazepine tranquilizer. People consider it euphoric because it reduces anxiety. Mixing it with vicodin is not a good idea because of possible dangerous respiratory depression. They work best taken orally or sublingually. A good beginning dose is 1.0mg, to see how you react to the medicine. On higher doses, it causes amnesia, so you may not want to go over 3mg without a tolerance.

Clonazepam is a chlorinated derivative of nitrazepam, and therefore a nitrobenzodiazepine.

.125-5mg twice a day is starting does. I've been on benzos for years and i am on only 3mg/day which is almost the max limit for PD.
I can give my gf 2mg and it will just knock her out. 1mg and she will act retarded