Thoughts on breathing...

Rejuvenating you with the freshness of Scandinavia
j1333s.jpg
:D

What a nice thread! =D

In the last 18 mths i have become such a changed person...i am so aware that i am alive and that i can actually breathe tha air...i feel great.

Quality of life is sometimes just about perception....take a look around and see the beauty that is around you, the colours, the people, the love and the light...i know i am just a silly hippy :) but it's true.....see the glass as three quarters full and you will never be thirsty =D

Yep, life is great...sometimes...for some people....erm...I 64th that opinion. %)

Reading mad posts, and listening to great music, calming myself down for my exam. This is seriously just what i needed. Ive had a seriously hectic weekend with family and being away from home for only a few more days.

Cheers, Jakoz, plazma... anyone else who wrote something cool, Thanks. :)

-Hyper.

Breathing is Underrated

Over Under-Rated Breathing is even more than just a healing mechanism for every aspect of one's existence as well as the means to supply the fuel for the engine room of the physical vehicle. The lungs are connected to the Heart Chakra, which be Anahata(Sanskrit);the seat of the Soul. Therefore because the lungs be so connected with Soul+Heart and vica-versa; breathing shall never ever be over rated. Subnote;this be why smoking be so silly;it Restricts your SOUL! Why would you want to do such?
jw-iceberg.jpg
cocreatingparadise2.jpg

Wow do I Love You! :D

gah i miss you Jake.

Worlds turn, people change and move on , we grow from the impact others left on our lives.

Just came across this thread today and it has certianly given my mood the lift that it needed, amazing how a thread 4 years old can do that! It's all about appreciating what you have, lots of people fail to do this.

Were you rolling when you wrote that? Kidding Kidding. I try not to think about that kind of shit, like why I am here and why shit happens, I just live life.

^but dont you think the never ending search for that knowledge makes life so much more interesting?

everyday i look at my garden and i say to myself 'how on earth does that little plant know how to grow?'

That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I was feeling a bit down and reading this just brought a smile to my face. Thank you. :)

woah dude, I have clinical depression and that really made me light up, thanks a lot

:)

I think if you space travel you should bring the kind of life you want with you.
Then I think you should be alone .

Just cameback to this thread again to remind me what lifes about..it worked!

How uplifting. Breathing truly is so beautiful in its simplicity, so comforting in its presence. When life is crazy breathing brings me back to baseline every time. I have really bad anxiety and kind of lost my way dabbling in benzodiazepines. Here I sit two weeks later, fresh out of rehab trying to stay away from the benzos and booze. I am still in withdrawal, and breathing has been the most effective tool in coping with these nasty feelings I am currently experiencing. I used to meditate a lot to help deal with my anxiety and overall mental well-being until I fell for Xanax and began mixing it with other drugs. Now I am trying my path once again, and get back on track the most natural way possible.

When focusing on my breathing a flood of forgotten memories seem to find their way back into my mind, and I remember who I used to be and who it is that I want to become. Then I take those thoughts and wish them away, concentrating on nothing but the sounds that happen around me. Breathing holds the ability to help me let things go and take a break from life by not acknowledging its presence. Air and water. I find myself coming back to myself. That naive, impressionable little boy. So full of hope and belief in oneself. Being himself, completely in control of his own destiny. And then I am gone.