Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

LSD tabs circa 1988 - 1992

The RZA

Bluelighter
Such as

California Sunrise, Purple Ohms, Purple Haze, White Lightening (some just blank white tabs and others with a little lightening bolt on them), Smileys, Strawberry's, Magic Mushrooms, Buddhas (all in Manchester by the way)

The best of the lot for me was a batch of Strawberrys that were doing the rounds in 1989 - real ego dissolvers and a good 12/13 hours of it too. The Smileys were potent as fuck too.

Any other tabs that anyone remembers from back then?

Such as

a batch of Strawberrys that were doing the rounds in 1989 -

Haha. Remember them too. We were told 'mild acid'. Got a bit caught out like!

Good acid.

Anyone go back further? Brown window panes, 1985/6ish? Bit much, 18 hours trip. Which means it couldn't have been acid?

Yeah I could but there'd be no point - only F&B would know what I was on about - strawberrys were good - flying keys - you recall those?

haha flying keys yeah, didn't think they very strong though...were they a bit later, 94ish?? There were lots of weak tabs round mid nineties, penguins, shields, strawberries....

MindBodyand Souls? Purple Oms.....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ;), they about 90-91 ish I think, and very good tabs....

Had a few different dots too, the purple ones were early 90's I think, then some tiny black star dots, bit later though I think and not strong....

Monk...x

Agreed on them being a bit on the weak side - clean acid tho and roughly in the timeframe metioned

Only took my first trip in '99. Daffy Duck. Weak as fuck.

As for dots in the past, purple, brown & black were all very clean but never very point .

Purple ones were always my fav dots until this current batch of red star dots. Confirmed 'Swiss Bliss' batch of LSD. Definatly the strongest microdots I've ever had. So so clean too. Like expertly made fresh liquid :) <3<3<3

I was too young to eat acid then, unless a tab just fell out the sky and I thought it was a tattoo transfer and licked it like on Grange Hill..

heard those Fat Freddy's Cats were insanely strong though, older mates I know recall Bart Simpsons but they were probably a bit later

these ones get mentioned by Irvine Welsh a few times, 'supermarios', meant to be ruthless

Mario_Bros.jpg

I've seen 2 different bart simpsons since about 2002, pretty commonly used blotter I think :)
super marios were all over the place a couple of years back as well (2007 I think?)

Last edited:
'double dipped' was the term always used with them, had those for years!

anybody any idea of the dosage on them!

I think my acid days were a bit later. I remember seeing strawberries in the mid 90s, never took any. I clearly remember globes, which seemed very strong, rockets, flintstones, gold, black and purple microdots, purple hearts which were heart-shaped dots, and later pink champagnes which were pink blotters with a wine glass printed over two of them and very strong.

yep, globes/planets definelty had the edge on strawberries!

but for all round good clean, going out with your mates fun, those strawberries where the best!

which were pink blotters with a wine glass printed over two of them and very strong.

Shit forgot all about them, yeah think they must have been 96-97ish, bought them at Tribal Gathering, Leftfield were playing, we all double dropped and well and truly spangled......

Monk...x

^ You certainly could - double dipped might mean "fuck i've run out of blank sheets & only have a little bit left" otherwise you'd just make the solution x2 concentration & dip it once - for efficiency IMO.