• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

LSD tabs circa 1988 - 1992

Under the tounge worked good enough for me, lol - never thought to put one in the eye.

I never did either but people were always going on about it, couldnt see the point in even trying myself and never met anyone who actual had

Superman's were the first acid i did, then ohm's, white lightning and strawberries, the acid back then was proper job. I'd been taking mushies for years before, but acid for me was a break through. Far more voyeur, more controlable, with mushies you were the trip, we'd take so many you'd swell up, wierd water retention, neck and hands swelling up etc, all the way in..... But acid was clean, really sharp, more god like..... So similar but so different, very odd....
Will be downing a fuck load of mushies on new years eve on Koh PhanGan, Haad Rinn, will be walking and talking with god.

Best acid for me back in the 80's were brown and black microdots, in sellotape. The blotters were good too, but those mic's were savage. We used to get a group together and go to Conwy in Wales, we'd park up, wait till the sun set, multi drop each and spend the whole night walking the walls and running around in the Castle. Had some of the best memories ever down there acting like clowns......

World Cup '94s...well before that, Yellow Pyramids (they were yellow and triangular shaped!) purple elephants (ganesh), green red black and gold micro's, rolling stones, shields, hearts, pink ele's...they are some of the ones i remember...did my first one at sprial tribe on chbham common, which i think was one of the last big ones they did...i was 14 and with my mates older brother. bonkers times

No one remember Bart Simpsons??? Red Dragons, Calfornia Sunrises, Blue Satans also very visual, erm Black Stars were probably the strongest I remember around 93......Unfortunately gave all that up for Heroin about 98!! what can I say...

yukk i hate acid but experimented a few times in my teenage years. the worst was a clear window pane, my first experience. scary mother fucking shit that was. also think i tried, purple ohms, calfornia sunrises, supermen and half a red microdot, lol

Smiley faces with the wavey lines in the back, Aliens (looked like a sprout), dancing test tubes - Im surprised nobody has mentioned the Jagger Lips :D (strong tabs)

I had most of the ones above and can remember losing it completely on several batches of the strawberries / super strawberries / super strawberry double dipped :D

Globes were amazing - Ying Yangs (Mind Body and Souls)

Yodas,

black dragons!!!!! 1990 ish!! top acid tabs blue lotus leafs about 1993 those are the 2 that stick with me

purple ohms were teh DB's had them for quite a while in 89-90 )i think) and they always gave everything a purple tinge - remember going to energy at effingham junction and dropping 2 on top of a few pills and as we left the acid came on strong and my legs semed to be 30 foot long with teeny weeny feet at the end trying to dodge puddles...

I remember the one and only time I had a bad trip was from a batch of ohms my mate had brought back from mokum.

Did 2 plus about 300 shrooms, I couldn't move and everyone else in the room turned to stone statues, my cat had an alien foetus inside trying to claw its way out.

purple ohms were teh DB's had them for quite a while in 89-90 )i think) and they always gave everything a purple tinge - remember going to energy at effingham junction and dropping 2 on top of a few pills and as we left the acid came on strong and my legs semed to be 30 foot long with teeny weeny feet at the end trying to dodge puddles...

Lol I got that with 2c-e at my mates house. We'd been sat there tripping off the telly for about 7 hours and when I stood up I looked down at my feet and waved at them because they seemed so far away

I remember the one and only time I had a bad trip was from a batch of ohms my mate had brought back from mokum.

Did 2 plus about 300 shrooms, I couldn't move and everyone else in the room turned to stone statues, my cat had an alien foetus inside trying to claw its way out.

Never had a bad trip with acid but have had a right few wrongins with shrooms:(

Fuck when i was 13-16 we had strawberrys, wing-keys, red dragons and mick jaggers that were a pair of lips with a big tounge. Good times as a teen lol.

Yeah my initiation was a light lightening at the age of 13. Not sure how strong they were in relation to others, but that was enough!!

I can remember at about 14 we took a loads of mushies and went home to get money for the chipie{cash for fags} and forgot i was grounded. Worst night of my life stuck in the house tripping out my mind with my parents lol.

strawberries were the ticket, i freaked out a bit on my first one lol. remember being clean off my rocker on only half a white lightning. also remember the purple microdots, they where my favourite where tripping is concerned