• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

LSD tabs circa 1988 - 1992

Shit forgot all about them, yeah think they must have been 96-97ish, bought them at Tribal Gathering, Leftfield were playing, we all double dropped and well and truly spangled......

Monk...x

They looked quite home-made compared to acid I'd seen up until that point. The first acid I ever put in my mouth then immediately thought 'hmm actually I don't really feel ready for an acid trip today' then spat it out after which time the damage had already been done. Ha. Very long-lasting, put one of my friends in a hilariously bad way for some time.

prob 20 years now, since i got that batch of strawberries! tripped regulary for the next 6/7 years!

some amazing nights.........great to reminise when you catch up with your old mates!

last acid was a yellow smily face in australia, very strong..........christmas day 1997!

or a daffy duck in dublin after that, memory shot to bits!

Yea, I remember getting told the Strawberrys were "doubled dipped". Whatever they were, they were fuckin strong, probably the strongest I ever ate.

Remember sitting in my mates front room watching a bluebottle flying around and leaving one huge trail all over the room, like somebody have drawn a huge airborne squiggle with a magic marker while I sat there 100% convinced my hands were feet and feet were hands. That and every word I heard all night echoing into infinity almost. Total sensory destruction.

Kind of wasted ona 14yr old though, I'd get SO much more out of blotter like that now.

And yea, like otehrs have said I'd love to know how many mics were laid on those.

Those flying keys and the strawberries turned up in a metropolitan police drugs manual which somehow found its way into our possession as wet-behind-the-ears drug neonates. I don't think I saw the keys in the flesh.

I also remember someone turning up to college in 1990 with some blotter from Amsterdam, Monkeys.

Real homemade looking rough as fuck blotters which looked like someone had spilled tea on them!!

Shit forgot all about them, yeah think they must have been 96-97ish, bought them at Tribal Gathering, Leftfield were playing, we all double dropped and well and truly spangled......

Monk...x

Wow, fuckin coincidences!!8o8o

Just got some acid for first time in years about 3 weeks ago.=D

Just found out today am on Guest List for Leftfield on sat night =D

lol, be rude not to now innit :p

Fuckin happy days indeed.%)

^Happy daze is right! :)

I'm seriously considering Leftfield in Dublin next week.

black dragons 1989 ,wayyy stronger than anything i have ever had,almost overwhelmed with the visuals etc.

Had Red Dragons around the same period, whole sheet making up a pic of a red dragon. Best visuals.

Greenpeace fro Amsterdam were very strong too.

Purple Ohms/ Strawberries were probably my faves though. Had some green Ohms that were shite.

I did some in 1992/1993 that were london undergrounds with that underground symbol on them...very strong I found them to be...I also remember red dragons that the dragon pic was on each 4 blotters...also remember doing batmans and a lot of penguins...the ohms were good also....the hoffmans that were around the end of 1994 and the start of 1995 were quite a good mind diversion... I also remember red rockets and orange rockets...I havent taken any acid since 1996 ...dont think I will either !

First trip was at Féile 93' I think if not was 94' and got a few Planet Saturn's with the planet on them as a logo. The year after that at same festival got Black Stars and a couple of mates got freaked out and ruined the end of the trip for everyone! In between and after I remember doing Hoffman's and Strawberries. Acid seemed to disappear and along came speed and E and my tripping days were well over.

I know ther werent technically "tabs" but I had soem black microdots around 89-90 that wrer the stingest acid I've ever had. Also got caught out about 91 with Purple Ohms, I had been assured they werent that strong and me and me usual tripin buddy at the time droped 1 and half each...it was one of those trips where about 5 hours later I had the feeling i had finally worked out why everthing had been so god dam wierd...I'd dropped some acid thats what it was !! ;-)

Black microdots from hell at stonehenge free fest 85, supposedly an Operation Julie cache that had been unearthed.

Always loved the oms and strawberries, any one remember the Saddam Husseins floating about, circa gulf war 1 ?

pARTy ANiMAL!!

Heres a pic of some vintage blotter, not sure what year these were around but I love the print! Its the Party Animal=D

party_animal_full.jpg

The Jesus Christ blotter that was around in mid 90's was awesome as well.

Not really been one for paper, but back in the day living up nr San Francisco ,have to say Black Pyramid Gelcaps and the vials of Liquid were simply amazing. :)

Dosing for sunrise and walking around Haight St all sunday... after dancing all nite on Apples/Mercedes/Rolex and GHB, fuck i miss them days. LOL

Any old farts remember superman blotters from about 84/85. Saw more people wide eyed & legless from them than any other blotter

I have a feeling some people will have lifelong memories if the hitler tabs from a few years back!

I can remember the Supermans from around that time in the North East UK.
Before them in the N.E, i was getting the E.T tabs then the Smiley Mushroom tabs soon after. These tabs were unusual in that they had a layer of blue/green blotter sandwiched between a layer of clear plastic/jell on the base of the tab and the paper with the design on the top. Both tabs were from the same manufacturer. Previous to that were Hearts, Sunrises ( Japanese rising sun) and clear Windowpanes but they were brought up from London.

Attachments

• 80's blotter.jpg
    80's blotter.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,940