• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Official Airing of Grievances Thread

Grievance with self: stop shitting all over this thread.

Let’s hope a temporal echo carries this message back like 10 years.

fuck you, universe, for killing thaddeus 12 years ago
and fuck you, stalkers, for being so damn obsessed for so many years, with your obsessions increasing over time; like jfc, get a fucking hobby or something

Oh baggie of MDMA, why must I suspect that you're actually 4-FEA instead? That's not very nice. Well, 4-FEA is nice but it's not MDMA. Uncool.

Where the fuck is MEL at eh?

I fucking hate everything and even more hate at festivus.

I fucking hate having people who from different bl eras clash and even worse when they fucking disappear . Fucking hell guys. Sum love is needed so have a pull or some fucking the girlfriend!

Merry festivus local cunty, it's sad and feels not the same without your boots stomping my head :(

Boo hoo cum back

I'm frustrated with the department of mental health. They see me as "high risk" and keep trying to shove me into ghetto group homes, threatening to put me in jail since part of probation is to "follow treatment", which apparently includes housing.

Also frustrated with myself, for getting so stoned that I missed a call for work orientation. They'll have one more orientation, but my likelihood of going full time after seasonal is lowered since I have less time to prove myself.

Last edited:
i should be frustrated that my folder keeps getting mixed up with madness00's folder at the mental health office.

i am frustrated that things are not the way i think they should be but are better than what i thought they were.

I read my (invegauser's) 40 page report, and it was pretty depressing. Took multiple personality tests, rorschach, and interviews with the supervisor, and it all came back as straight madness. I should change my username to ButterflyGirl18.

haha, you like how i scored schizo the first time, ptsd the next and then DID for us the time after that? i went add the fourth round but good drugs weren't out when i was younger, just generic crap and schizo meds were the best to combo street drugs with so i went back.

the rorschach i fail half the time cause i convince them to answer the questions for me but they don't know it. act like a brittany, see eye to eye, run through two or three of em as examples then go back and claim the first one as your own by repeating what they did in different words. takes more work to use their answers than it does to bullshit, lie, be creative or tell the truth but it's more fun this way. especially when they read the results to your face and they don't know your laughing on the inside at their diagnosis of you which is actually them diagnosing themselves.

if you lustfully desire to pass the MMPI as a normie, think two things to yourself the whole time. 1. vanilla sex. 2. MDK then restraint. works like a charm cause they're thinking the same thing. it's getting on their wave length.

madness is good in a world that denies it. life is made of light and dark, good and bad, structure and chaos. with out one the other could not survive and drugs, sex, candy, music, media, ice cream, etc. would not be so good.

now don't get us in hot water by missing the second interview and everything will be fine. you g o t this.

Lol @ MDK restrain, fucking with people, second interview.

You like spending time in other people's heads eh? Guess what my top four MMPI scores were, if you'd like, smarty pants. I'll only say which is right and which is wrong. Hint: one of yours (schizophrenic, ptsd, DID) is one of them.

Well madness eventually fucks you over and ultimately either isolates you or pushes you toward other mad people. Maybe it's necessary for balance but I am always curious about experiencing things differently, which ties into drug abuse.

i try to stay out of other peoples head as much as possible cause it's a two way street ;).

shot in the dark, DID is at the top.

though PTSD wouldn't surprise me with how the system is today. they slapped me with over half of them at first then just said "this one seems to be the closest." so i know the feeling. what's even worse is when people lose their s**t while on drugs and get slapped with a diagnosis they can never get rid of even though they don't have a mental illness. that's the worse to me cause the stigma is on both sides of the table. takes two to tango.

i wouldn't be surprised to learn they tried to stick you with manic/mania, psychotic features, affective, schizo, ADD/ADHD and some of the newer ones that will eventually get tossed out of the DSM. in all fairness most of the newer ones are symptoms of something else or part of the major diagnosis. science needs more time to properly evaluate things. hence my position.

true madness is like a fire in the forest (natural one) it makes the ground very fertile which when new life springs forth brings even greater abundance and it's a richer life as well. people only lustfully desire to focus on the good today. the bad and the good go hand in hand and both can be detrimental and yet be a positive. watch the time machine (pretty sure just the old one, maybe the new one too) you will see how only focusing on the good out of moderation can be detrimental when he goes into the future.

light can blind people, it can bleach the color out of life, too much and it kills plants and other life (it's also one reason why people bury their head in the sand); not to mention sleep would be pretty hard without the night. we are only genetically trained to be afraid of the dark. we are creatures of both not just children of light, otherwise we would cease to exist.

in the dark some of the most amazing things happen sometimes like psychedelic mushrooms, beautiful songs from birds, fragrances from flowers that you could die for or even sea life creating a glowing effect on the bottom of the ocean floor.

there are plenty of examples of good and bad in life to be found, not just the ones we take for granted. all part of the step in evolution we are going through today. utilizing it would be to our benefit. there is no playbook to life though.

let's not forget structure can be stagnant, boring and eventually f**k over anyone as well. again moderation is the key, something mods (see what i did there) already know about, just posting for posterity reasons. i'm never one to tell a mod their place or correct them.

a few quick notes:

mad hatter was mad, nothing wrong with his muchness of madness. (interesting story why that whole story even exists. explains trinity and neo a lot too.)

there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

madness attracts madness and creates the possibility of a good time (like you said), also a great destructive experience but if you can't handle the heat, get your a** out the kitchen, we on a mission.

some of the most charismatic and smartest people are actually on the spectrum of chaos naturally even if they prefer to associate their lives with structure.

without disorder we wouldn't have things like windshields that don't break apart and slash your face when they get hit with a rock while flying down the freeway, twinkies and other wonderful things in the world.

let's not forget some of the most important things like art, music, drugs, emotions and the human soul (if one is so incline to believe in such things).

and one of my favorites: you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

madness is pure creation, destruction and inspiration. the catalyst to keep life moving forward. structure helps it move along in an orderly fashion so it continues to move along.

one inevitably gives rise to the other.

understanding it is something entirely different, just like being ok with it. to each their own.

Those are some really interesting points.

You embrace your personality.

I wish I had something close to intelligent to say back, but just listening to your post is cathartic and for me to try saying much more would dilute it's meaning.

Will refer to this whenever I feel alone/ostracized.

BTW, you stole from my sibling schizophrenic and manic (hypomanic to be exact) correct!

(stole from sibling = g0t)

haha, all good.

don't forget if it weren't for a convertible and a lazy winding road we wouldn't have mapped the human DNA strand.

this is likened to being cathartic and the good things in your life that come from a cathartic madness.