• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstasy collector's agony over stolen pills ( Netherlands)

kingpin007

Bluelighter
Ecstasy collector's agony over stolen pills

Posted 2 hours 37 minutes ago

Thieves have stolen a gigantic collection of ecstasy which was gathered by an enthusiast over two decades and carefully stored in display albums, police said.

A total of 2,400 tablets - collected by a man who said he did not take them but was "fascinated by the pills' logos" - were stolen from Eerbeek, in the east of the Netherlands.

The pills were worth up to 12,000 euros ($19,200) and arranged in around 10 display albums normally used for coins in the man's home, from where they were taken.

Police warned that they included a batch of 40 white and red tablets that could be lethal if taken.

"The collector claims that it was a hobby," police spokesman Bert Top said.

"He is not risking anything at the moment," Mr Top said, but added that authorities were mulling the possibility of prosecuting him.

Police added that collecting ecstasy in such a fashion was prohibited.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/12/11/2768464.htm

I saw this and had to post here..

all those pills would still be 100% active ...

those lucky thieves .... I bet it was someone he showed the album to ...

this article makes me sad. Beware of the lethal ones.

That really sucks. Not cool at all. I've thought about doing this. I would love to see a collection someday.

Last edited:
I've got a little collection going of them, nowhere near the amount that he stated of having and I haven't gotten them in albums either :(. I've always thought that they would crush if I put them in albums so I just stash them in little baggies at a mates house in my safe that I keep their...

One day when I am extremely old I hope to look back at them and remember the times I had on each one and study how over time they got weaker and weaker and shittier and shittier....

^ I would put mine in gem containers.

gemcontain.jpg

Then you could get a display case or something like this.

gem_cont_snap_box.jpg

my junkie (and no joke, the guy fulfilled the meaning of the term) ex stole my first pill collection :(

broke in to my old man's house and took it...
cock sucker.

the new collection is still good, top notch, but fuck there were some good beans taken away :\
THIEVING PRICKS DAMNIT

"collected by a man who said he did not take them but was "fascinated by the pills' logos"

Haha yeah right, and I buy weed because I like the smell of it.

Very impressive self control though, imagine the temptation to dip into said collection during a dry spell.

I bet he'd have some absolutely brilliant pills if he'd been collecting for long enough to compile 2400.

Such a bummer. I'll bet that guy is PISSED. Alot of self control there.

That would totally suck, he must of had so much self control and spent alot over the years to amass such a collection. Thieves fucking suck.

Poor bloke, I had a collection going but it got eaten circa 2006... it wasn't even over fifty though; 2,400 is a huge amount if they're all unique. I'd love to see pictures! He must have had an index/catalogue/archive of somesort?

I've thought before of how cool it would be to have a collection of so many types of pills.

Thats pretty ballzy of him to tell the police about it! Just goes to show how liberal they are towards xtc. Though it would be pretty low of the cops to prosecute him.

LOL the collector is gonna go down for a few years. But pls officer im only collecting them, dont think thats going to work.

maybe he will get a ransom demand in the next few days. Followed by video footage of someone munching on his beans (if you don't comply...) :/

The word about his collection got around and some thieves planned and stole them. Srsly, whoever stole them lacks a soul.

He could be hold very good pills you can't get anymore for a long time etc. So those lucky bastards striked it rich.