Songs That Make the Club Go Crazy

1260326044537.jpg

smash tv, timewarp, music club, dr feels good, diplodocus, machete, killas dont die, always get good crowd response, along with "where's my money" (original and every remix lol)

any Green velvet, come on i know you wanna sing "it's time for the percolator! its time for the percolator, " or " those pills the thrills they yield until they kill a million braincells!"

paul johnson, Get GEt down(and every remix lol)

i dunno im just talkin our my ass.

now THOSE are some club bangers

I dig your style RavinRaphael

(I was just listening to Green Velvet a few hours ago! =D)

smash tv, timewarp, music club, dr feels good, diplodocus, machete, killas dont die, always get good crowd response, along with "where's my money" (original and every remix lol)

any Green velvet, come on i know you wanna sing "it's time for the percolator! its time for the percolator, " or " those pills the thrills they yield until they kill a million braincells!"

paul johnson, Get GEt down(and every remix lol)

i dunno im just talkin our my ass.

good stuff. :)

^^ that track always brings a smile to everyone. piano house :)

Nina Simone - Sinnerman (Felix Da Housecat's House Mix) :) aswell.

Songs that make the clubs go crazy. Warp 1.9, that makes clubs in australia go off.

There are anthems for every club/genre/scene. Some of them are commercial, some of them aren't, some come from left feild artists, but a bomb is a bomb.

Justice - D.A.N.C.E (mstrkrft remix) is a huge hit.

Last edited:
i don't know. most of the stuff played around here is crap imo, but i don't like music with lyrics in general. i'd rather listen to some psytrance and lose myself in the atmosphere. best music for mdma and acid, imo

Manu Chao - Bongo Bong (Bassnectar remix)

Basically everyone knows the old Manu Chao track ("every monkey like to be, in my place instead of me, 'cause I'm the king of bongo baby, I'm the king of bongo bong") and BassNectar takes that track and drops ten thousand pounds of subwoofers into the middle of it and it becomes this massive lumbering dubstep monstrosity and everyone throws their back out throwing their entire torso around at once. I've seen it happen. The dance floor was like a meat grinder.

If you can't get down with this track, the only possible conclusion to be drawn from that is that you hate fun.

Another Bassnectar remix that's basically guaranteed to get the booty shaking is his bass treatment of Fever Ray's "When I Grow Up" ... it's basically just the original song with a big nasty sub behind it, and it works SO WELL.

A bassnectar fan, much love man, gotta give love to Bassnectar fans.
Have you ever seen him live? Best show ive ever been to in my entire life.

A bassnectar fan, much love man, gotta give love to Bassnectar fans.
Have you ever seen him live? Best show ive ever been to in my entire life.

I've seen him at Burning Man 3 or 4 times over the past 3 years, but out there, he's just one part of an absolutely huge variety of incredibly talented artists and DJs and musicians, and it's harder to get excited about him in particular because it's ALL that good. However, I got to see him headline a set in an indoor venue recently for a whole 2 1/2 hours, and he absolutely fucking wrecked the place. Best DJ set I've ever seen.

@toa$t: Clearly, you hate fun. (I kid, of course, but I kinda have to point out that posting a song that is explicitly about playing a Warcraft 3 mod is not really a point in your favor when we're talking about "songs that make the club go crazy.")

Here's one that I've seen Freq Nasty drop on crowds before, to absolutely devastating effect: Emalkay - Mecha ... get enough subwoofers going and this song might actually hurt someone. It forces everyone's pelvis about 6 inches closer to the ground and some people's knees just can't deal with that.

@toa$t: Clearly, you hate fun. (I kid, of course, but I kinda have to point out that posting a song that is explicitly about playing a Warcraft 3 mod is not really a point in your favor when we're talking about "songs that make the club go crazy.")

stick around for a couple hundred more posts and you may realize that my contributions to this thread were not entirely in earnest :)

Here's one that I've seen Freq Nasty drop on crowds before, to absolutely devastating effect: Emalkay - Mecha ... get enough subwoofers going and this song might actually hurt someone. It forces everyone's pelvis about 6 inches closer to the ground and some people's knees just can't deal with that.

amazing coincidence that you now post this track. this is, in fact, the only dubstep track I have ever bought. good tune.

I realize I might not be the most open-minded of music appreciaters, but that might be the worst song I have ever heard.

yeah that SONG(any mix of it) IS OVER since like 07 or even 06 OVER.....

some more to the list

fugees ready or not (hype or zinc remix)

I want your soul (any remix usualy) arman Van Heldon

I dunno its late.

Last edited:
MDMAhead posted everything I was coming in here to say. ha!

second.

i was gonna say to the OP -
the fuck kinda clubs do you go to...

i like eric prydz but hate that song so much. not cos its "mainstream" or whatever but simply cos its shit.

also ravin raphel, good choices.

yeah that SONG(any mix of it) IS OVER since like 07 or even 06 OVER.....

some more to the list

fugees ready or not (hype or zinc remix)

I want your soul (any remix usualy) arman Van Heldon

I dunno its late.

yes guy. the original is deadly. I have the ready or not zinc remix lying around somewhere too. not too crazy about it personally, but it certainly does blow up in a club.

real killers:

Someone Else - Picture Perfect (Adam Beyer rmx). destruction
Adam Beyer - Simulated Usage
Gennaro Mastrantonio - People
Flavio Diaz - Mr Jetix (check the drop around the 2 minute mark)
Popof - Head Cleaner. your speakers do not do this track justice. DJs, try this one on a big system.

you're from the bay area no? check out dutch from opulent temple next time you get a chance.