• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What is the weather like where you are this holiday season?

Oh I LIKE driving in snow.
It is the other assholes I don't care for.
Donuts in a parking lot rule!
*sigh* I am a hillbilly at heart.

*gasp* how could I forget donuts in parking lots, that's the best winter fun ever!!! Gettin forgetful in my old age! :p :D

7-15" of snow headed my way tonight.
I hope that prediction is wrong.
If it happens, we got beer, good weed, and good food.
We will become shut-ins.

You can always come to my pad. I got a couple steaks with your names on them and a cold beer...

I am in. I take my meat rare and my beer in a frosty pint glass.
I got purple haze, purple kush, and bubbleberry for dessert.
It would be nice not to wear all these clothes.

Then feel free to come nekked. You might want to wear some socks though. Your toes might get a little cold. Its like 76 degrees here...

It's bloody freezing here in Welsh Wales. There was even a bit of snow earlier. The media's getting all excited about the possibility of a white Xmess in the UK for a change. Can barely remember the last time it snowed at Xmess. Bloody global warming killed the Xmess spirit :!

Well, the sun is going down now. Its getting a little cooler. It might be in the low 70's...

It's about - 12 C outside right now. Snow promised again for tomorrow.
But unlikely to stay like this until Xmas.

Florida. So it's 58 degrees right now. Low 40's at night. Which worries me. Because I wear my winter jackets here and they don't keep me warm. So I'm not really sure how I'm going to fare in a week when I wear the same jacket in 20 degree temps.

Sunny and currently 68 degrees in San Diego. Feels good man. We actually had a storm last week which was different...

Whoa, Nelly! It's cold!

It's snowing down here and it's getting really thick! My mum's out Christmas shopping so I hope she doesn't skid and hurt herself or anything!8)

Anyway, it's perfect weather to build snow creatures with my boyfriend. =D Mine tend not to look like snowmen so I think it's false advertisement to call them snowmen! Lol. ;)
And I'm going to ambush him with a snowball fight when he gets in from work as he shoved a snowball down my top yesterday AFTER I was nice enough to drive his car home cuz he was drunk! So it's snowballs at dawn! :p

Anyone got any other snow related things I can do that you can think of? We've got no hills so sledging's out the question and we've got no lakes so no ice skating. :(

Sunny and currently 68 degrees in San Diego. Feels good man. We actually had a storm last week which was different...

The sun is out. Blue skies and thinking about BBQing...

The river out back of my house is steaming.

HOT!? 8o BBQ's!! 8o
So do you always have a hot holiday time? I can't imagine that!
What madness! I can't imagine not being able to relate to 'I'm Dreaming of a White Xmas'!! ;)

Last edited:
^When a river steams, it means the air is colder than the water. It is currently negative 12 degrees Fahrenheit here.