• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What is the weather like where you are this holiday season?

T'is bloody cold and windy out atm. 1 °C to be exact, with a prediction of at least 4 inches of snow by tomorrow morning. Getting to work should be fun. I wonder if London will come to a standstill like it did earlier in the year. What a flamin' disgrace. The rest of the world copes with appalling weather all year round, and we get a weeks worth of snow and we all hibernate inside because public transport grinds to a halt. :|

^ If we get a real dump and the snowplows can't keep up then things start to get closed but for the most part things stay open all the time and people still have to work.

Don't you guys have snow plows?

It was a brisk -15C here today.

Going up to -10C tomorrow. Hopefully this cold snap won't last too long and we get some more snow.

We were promised a light sprinkling of snow and we got a blizzard.
500 km of tailbacks before the rush hour even started. It's now - 1/-2°C but still snowing lightly.
Cold weather promised for tomorrow and gradually warming towards the weekend, but more snow promised for Sunday.
Heaven alone knows what we'll have at Xmas.

32C (90F), extremely humid, and a thunderstorm forecast for this afternoon.

It's about 30 degrees with a steady flow of snow coming down! CAN"T WAIT TO GO BEER SLEDDING TONIGHT!!!

Man I looove winters in OH. Couldn't imagine living somewhere that doesn't get snow for Christmas. Must be depressing! Except for L.A, cause L.A is the bomb.

p-mo you live in edinburgh huh? My favourite Scottish hero had some happenings there; William Wallace!

Don't you guys have snow plows?

Nup. We rarely get snow in London, so I guess the government reckon it's a pretty crap investment. :\

Anyway, I woke to find a sprinkling of snow on the ground. So I put my snow boots on in preparation for what may lie ahead, gave myself blisters, and the snow held off for most of the day. Typical.

Somewhere in the desert- United States

It's sunny and cool (by our standards) with a high of 63F & a night time low of 41F

Do all you people who live in snow areas have to use chains on your tyres all winter?

7-15" of snow headed my way tonight.
I hope that prediction is wrong.
If it happens, we got beer, good weed, and good food.
We will become shut-ins.

Well right now it's snowing! I'm so conflicted about that; love playing in it, hate DRIVING in it!! :p Low 30's.