• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What is the weather like where you are this holiday season?

up here in the only Canadian city of even nominal significance, its a balmy -8C, after reaching a daytime high of -8C. just cold enough to be a bit annoying.

I'm in the central valley, california...
Right now it's pretty warm, 52F. Raining.
At the beginning of this week it was in the 20's. It's not really winter yet though, so the really cold is yet to come.

Wao! I like this cool new design. :)

The weather here is pretty cold for vegas temp.

It gets down to about 28 F. at night, then up to the upper 50's during the day. Not much of a wind, but it snowed for a solid 10 minutes as i was on the road today!

^ Unusual to get snow in Vegas isn't it?

Southeastern Ontario here. It's currently -8C/18F with a windchill of -15C/5F brr. We had our first major snowstorm of the season here a couple of days ago. Driving is just a miserable experience, trying to avoid the aggravation right now as much as possible.

Right now its cold- 30 degrees, which has warmed up-
We are due for snow in the next few days! :D

N3o- I can't even imagine a HOT Christmas! So strange!! ;)

snow is a myth around my parts. prolly be a low of 58 xmas day. ima be working my store xmas day for i pay no regards to holidays. i will take making 1200 bucks on xmas day over family without hesitation

Brisbane can expect a hot Christmas Day according to weatherzone.com.au with a possible late shower and a high of around 31 degrees.

"The forecast will be updated daily on our website but at this stage we are expecting a hot day in Brisbane with a likely temperature range of 21 to 31 degrees, two above average. It should be partly cloudy with the chance of afternoon or evening showers," weatherzone.com.au meteorologist Thomas Saunders said.

"It looks like being a little warmer than last year's Christmas when the temperature reached 28," said Saunders.

So that's like a top of 87.8 ºF, with a shit-load of humidity. Should be perfect for seafood. =D

Its 32F here in Beautiful Bonny Scotlands Glasgow area.

I heard a nasty rumour that it might snow tonight. Nasty because they're always dangling that carrot in front of us but it rarely snows.

This is a sad thing. I LOVE the snow!!

it's disgusting here. when i woke up everything was covered in a sheet of ice. then there was a light rain all day. it's a mix of ice and slush. my sister went off the road a couple times and ended up in a snow bank. all is good though.

It's fucking freezing here. About 25F on a nice day lately, and everything is piled in snow and slush from our blizzard on Wednesday. And I live in a city that doesn't believe in plowing or salt, and no, I'm not exaggerating. BAH!

Shitty out of Detroit....it's about 30 and everything fucking wet from the melted 3 inches of snow from last week, but at least its warm. (warm for Michigan)

Freezing and miserable generally in southern ohio.

Today its sunny though :)

at the moment it's cloudy and cold. it was raining yesterday and a lot of ice is now melting... so its wet, cloudy, and cold.... merry christmas!